Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,061 members, 7,842,005 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

Cultists Caught During Initiation At Imo Secondary School (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cultists Caught During Initiation At Imo Secondary School (Photos) (77472 Views)

Eiye Cultists Caught With Panties Tied With Charms In Ogun (Photo) / Bayelsa Teenage Male & Female Cultists Caught After Stabbing Female Victim / Bayelsa Cultists Caught & Tied Up While Holding Meeting At Their Hideout (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cultists Caught During Initiation At Imo Secondary School (Photos) by Bekimbo(m): 10:33pm On May 10, 2017
benedictnsi:
it happens in all high institutions across Nigeria...

lemme see any Afonja that will come and get this thread twisted

Let them come and rant of course we who brought cultism in Nigeria institutions
Re: Cultists Caught During Initiation At Imo Secondary School (Photos) by echidi: 10:35pm On May 10, 2017
And the aFonja wht re d good at....tell me. Playing pasuma....Eating pounded yam and agbo in the name of soup......my frnd behve Your self ok...Go onitsha and see Wht is happening dere ok....
Re: Cultists Caught During Initiation At Imo Secondary School (Photos) by zanogo(m): 10:37pm On May 10, 2017
doublewisdom:

Twisted keh? An Afonja corps member may have introduced them to it. One of them almost destroyed SPC Asaba.
Always dragging other people to your misfortune, the world will take you serious when you take responsiblity for your inadequaces

2 Likes

Re: Cultists Caught During Initiation At Imo Secondary School (Photos) by Nobody: 10:45pm On May 10, 2017
echidi:
And the aFonja wht re d good at....tell me. Playing pasuma....Eating pounded yam and agbo in the name of soup......my frnd behve Your self ok...Go onitsha and see Wht is happening dere ok....
Lol na u mumu pass. shey ur papa dey sing ni if dem no play pasuma..

wu won come ur dirty onitsha.
Aah bad boy... U ritualist, una won use style draw us come abi. We are covered wit d blood of Jesus

Ipob/Igbo, werey eleribu set of fiful.
Re: Cultists Caught During Initiation At Imo Secondary School (Photos) by Nobody: 10:46pm On May 10, 2017
benedictnsi:

Did u see secondary school?
Re: Cultists Caught During Initiation At Imo Secondary School (Photos) by cytell56: 10:48pm On May 10, 2017
benedictnsi:

Na mumu dey worry you.

1 Like

Re: Cultists Caught During Initiation At Imo Secondary School (Photos) by Charly68: 11:11pm On May 10, 2017
Politicians are grooming their thugs for 2019 ..it is fight to finish...I think the boys should kept till after the election..
Re: Cultists Caught During Initiation At Imo Secondary School (Photos) by 3rdavefarms(m): 11:20pm On May 10, 2017
From this to drug

But why flaties be like that

1 Like

Re: Cultists Caught During Initiation At Imo Secondary School (Photos) by cuedish: 11:20pm On May 10, 2017
Flitinos. ...cheese !

1 Like

Re: Cultists Caught During Initiation At Imo Secondary School (Photos) by vioment: 11:22pm On May 10, 2017
Agimor:
Everywhere saturated with cultists..... This is not about IPOB or Afonja's.... This is a perennial problem that needs to be dealt with.

This has always been a problem and until we see it for what it is, we will remain doomed without understanding.

This is arguably 25% of Nigeria's problem because it impedes educational growth right at the place of education. u see as devil parole bee. And we are not wise to understand situations on the ground. This national and local challenge to a nigerian student is in addition to a chronic unreliable power supply system; Corruption at all levels in the nation, in every state in the nation and even at all levels in many school administrative systems.

It is no surprise why we can't dig ourselves out of our economic woes and a global beggar status. It's a collective "effort" at all levels especially from the government, the parents, the staff, and every security apparatus we have. A high percentage of our graduates especially of university levels, are not competent in their areas of study to a serious level. We have to start building ourselves out of our mess and the world mess, not only for the 21st but the 22nd century and we have the opportunity to start from scratch and learn from ours and others mistakes. We have to be fast, no time.
Re: Cultists Caught During Initiation At Imo Secondary School (Photos) by chiraqDemon(m): 11:56pm On May 10, 2017
Who come don know, outsiders must never be aware of what is happening inside.
But for these ones, all i can say is, eiyahh una boat don land, as u disembark from there na inside police cell una don land.
Re: Cultists Caught During Initiation At Imo Secondary School (Photos) by chiraqDemon(m): 11:59pm On May 10, 2017
But why naija things must always bad nau
Abroad when u hear fraternity, u remember groups that act in student's interest or u remember movies like american pie, girl next door and other teen movies. But naija omce u hear frat, just vacate that area for ur safety
Re: Cultists Caught During Initiation At Imo Secondary School (Photos) by ImaIma1(f): 12:04am On May 11, 2017
This cult wahala happened in.my school years back like 1998. And it was a school in the west. So Afonjas back off!!
Re: Cultists Caught During Initiation At Imo Secondary School (Photos) by innozb22(m): 12:08am On May 11, 2017
I don't think these people are secondary students some of them are old enough to be my ground father my people zoom them well
Re: Cultists Caught During Initiation At Imo Secondary School (Photos) by ozowarac: 12:46am On May 11, 2017
Fools, cultists don't pay.
Re: Cultists Caught During Initiation At Imo Secondary School (Photos) by grinmone: 12:48am On May 11, 2017
Mhm
Re: Cultists Caught During Initiation At Imo Secondary School (Photos) by IRobot7(m): 1:04am On May 11, 2017
Justuceleague2:
What do Secondary school children need protection from

Why won't there be maniacs and sycophants among them children whose brain are yet to develop and balls are yet to drop

I think whoever they initiated has paid to become a cultists in other words they are being hustled

Back when cultists were a pride and job you need a certain achievements to belong not the type where okada riders, primary school students illiterates and all sorts of nuisances are allowed to join

It is not secondary school children, it is higher institution undergraduates using a ground within a secondary school environment.

1 Like

Re: Cultists Caught During Initiation At Imo Secondary School (Photos) by ThatFairGuy: 2:11am On May 11, 2017
NCAN reporter! Eastern part again?? Abeg these people should fvck off Nigeria for Biafreak grin grin

1 Like

Re: Cultists Caught During Initiation At Imo Secondary School (Photos) by kikake: 3:39am On May 11, 2017
Agimor:
Everywhere saturated with cultists..... This is not about IPOB or Afonja's.... This is a perennial problem that needs to be dealt with.

How do you deal with the cult culture in Owerri; Owerri that hosts more than 200,000 students from all the five government universities and polys in Imo state forcefully located in Owerri area? The other parts of the state remain bush.

Worsening population burst in Owerri is present governor of the state, Rochas Okorocha who concentrates nearly all his development projects in Owerri, while the other parts of the state decay.

Last year, chiefs from Orlu area went to Owerri to plead with Okorocha to complete the road projects he started in Orlu.

Okorocha told the chiefs that they and every Imo person were entitled to come and claim Owerri as their own.

Nearly a year after, the roads in Orlu are not completed.
Re: Cultists Caught During Initiation At Imo Secondary School (Photos) by Icon4s(m): 5:41am On May 11, 2017
Justuceleague2:
What do Secondary school children need protection from

Why won't there be maniacs and sycophants among them children whose brain are yet to develop and balls are yet to drop

I think whoever they initiated has paid to become a cultists in other words they are being hustled

Back when cultists were a pride and job you need a certain achievements to belong not the type where okada riders, primary school students illiterates and all sorts of nuisances are allowed to join

I don't think they are secondary school students. They used the school compound for the initiation exercise.
Re: Cultists Caught During Initiation At Imo Secondary School (Photos) by Icon4s(m): 5:45am On May 11, 2017
ImaIma1:
This cult wahala happened in.my school years back like 1998. And it was a school in the west. So Afonjas back off!!
Let me guess.

OSU, Ago-Iwoye abi?
Re: Cultists Caught During Initiation At Imo Secondary School (Photos) by Omonigeriarere: 5:53am On May 11, 2017
benedictnsi:

This is what you get after you have found out that the names of all the criminals are Ibo's personified.

Guilty conscience

3 Likes

Re: Cultists Caught During Initiation At Imo Secondary School (Photos) by ijayebonyi(f): 6:10am On May 11, 2017
What is cult?
Re: Cultists Caught During Initiation At Imo Secondary School (Photos) by Basic123: 6:24am On May 11, 2017
benedictnsi:

we are talking about IMO state here what concern Afonja.You can open a new thread for your tribalism.

1 Like

Re: Cultists Caught During Initiation At Imo Secondary School (Photos) by ProWalker: 6:27am On May 11, 2017
benedictnsi:

Why are ipobians on the defensive? cheesy
These stupid cultists will find their way to SA in few years time now and will go and constitute nuisance and they get killed, you all will come to NL to cry that the Nigerian Govt is not protecting Biafrans in foreign countries
Re: Cultists Caught During Initiation At Imo Secondary School (Photos) by kingthreatz: 6:36am On May 11, 2017
[quote author=benedictnsi post=56394681]it happens in all high institutions across Nigeria...

lemme see any Afonja that will come and get this thread twisted [/quote

its more popular in your region
Re: Cultists Caught During Initiation At Imo Secondary School (Photos) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 6:45am On May 11, 2017
benedictnsi:

This is secondary school, Maybe secondary school is now higher institution in the South East..
Re: Cultists Caught During Initiation At Imo Secondary School (Photos) by hardbody: 6:55am On May 11, 2017
innozb22:
I don't think these people are secondary students some of them are old enough to be my ground father my people zoom them well

Bros I noticed oo, plus secondary school students these days are usually tiny like 12 to 14 years, embarrassingly tender
Re: Cultists Caught During Initiation At Imo Secondary School (Photos) by eventsms(m): 7:11am On May 11, 2017
Cultism is evil . lets fight it like corruption . Latest Nigeria news website http://www.reportaroundyou.com
Re: Cultists Caught During Initiation At Imo Secondary School (Photos) by alexogbebor(f): 7:14am On May 11, 2017
All this IPOB boy..This is what you deserve...
Re: Cultists Caught During Initiation At Imo Secondary School (Photos) by mick12017(m): 7:19am On May 11, 2017
That is not orji divisional station. ..i live in orji.. .and you can't get cars from there..the road to the comprehensive secondary school is really bad it's not motorable.. And all the names you mentioned here are fake I can't even recognize one... Because they are not real... This news is very fake.. .my good people please disregard it.. ...
Op lying to make fp
Get a life
Re: Cultists Caught During Initiation At Imo Secondary School (Photos) by ojimbo(m): 7:22am On May 11, 2017
Imo state is turning into Edo state. Soon it will br a failed state loke Edo state.
Imo leaders, fight this now or you will end up like Edo state

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Two Slay Queens Fight, One Strips The Other Unclad, Tears Her Clothe (photos) / Emijay: Nigerian Man Murdered In His Istanbul Apartment Being Taken To Ambulance / Daddy Touches Me, Puts His Manhood In My Mouth, Gives Me Money- 7yr Old(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.