Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,956 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Checkout The 6 Hilarious Lies Some Ladies Tell In A Relationship - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Checkout The 6 Hilarious Lies Some Ladies Tell In A Relationship (458 Views)

Olden Days Lies Elders Told Us -- Share Here / Why Do Some Ladies Use School As An Excuse For Doing Runs? / Ladies, Tell Tale Signs You Are In An Abusive Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Checkout The 6 Hilarious Lies Some Ladies Tell In A Relationship by Nobody: 6:14pm On May 10, 2017
Except a lady loves you genuinely, there are some things she wouldn’t ever tell you. Ladies are very good when it comes to hiding secrets.

Except if a lady loves you like genuinely, there are some things she wouldn’t ever tell you. Ladies are very good when it comes to hiding secrets.

These are some of the lies she tells you when you are dating. I am sure you can relate with some of these lies.

Continue reading at:http://www.ugoupdatesng.com/2017/05/checkout-6-hilarious-lies-some-ladies.html?m=1
Re: Checkout The 6 Hilarious Lies Some Ladies Tell In A Relationship by OgahBohz: 5:14am On May 11, 2017
wanted to comment den I remembered I hvnt read d post... so BRB...

(1) (Reply)

Purity Ball 2017 / Do You Give Your Wife Your Clothes To Wash? / There Are Always Two Sides To Every Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.