Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,771 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:36 PM

Is It Realistic To Live In Zuba And Work In Wuse Zone 5? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Is It Realistic To Live In Zuba And Work In Wuse Zone 5? (1034 Views)

Vibrant Marketers Needed In A Real Estate Firm In Wuse Zone 5, Abuja. / Marketers/accountant Needed In A Real Estate Firm At Wuse Zone 5. / FCMB Aptitude Test Wuse Zone 4 Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Realistic To Live In Zuba And Work In Wuse Zone 5? by adakoleagbenu: 7:17pm On May 10, 2017
Hi. I recently got a job in a consulting firm in Wuse Zone 5 abuja, I wz asked to resume on a very short notice. So the "emergency accomodation" is in Zuba. Can some pls tell me how d public transportation is like 4rm Zuba 2 Wuse zone 5? And more importantly, how much it costs? Pls help me tanz
Re: Is It Realistic To Live In Zuba And Work In Wuse Zone 5? by RealLordZeus(m): 7:24pm On May 10, 2017
It's realistic but ask yourself, is it worth it? If yes proceed, though zuba-wuse is roughly 50km but abj traffic is bearable and you can get home at most 2hrs
Re: Is It Realistic To Live In Zuba And Work In Wuse Zone 5? by PatriotTemidayo: 8:03pm On May 10, 2017
Depending on your take-home, Zuba is not that much of a journey. Fact is, Majority of people who live there work in Abuja, even some places farther wuze zone 5. This is what you do;

1. Wake early and make sure you follow El-rufai (BRT) buses, it is still #100,from Zuba to Wuse, they'll always drop you at wuse, not Berger. If you follow a cab or small bus, you'll pay #200, and they'll still drop you at work.

2. Once you drop at Wuse or just walk to your office by passing through catholic church of ascension. That's easy.

Else, you just take a drop to your office.
Re: Is It Realistic To Live In Zuba And Work In Wuse Zone 5? by adakoleagbenu: 8:34pm On May 10, 2017
RealLordZeus:
It's realistic but ask yourself, is it worth it? If yes proceed, though zuba-wuse is roughly 50km but abj traffic is bearable and you can get home at most 2hrs

Thanx very much 4 ur reply.
Re: Is It Realistic To Live In Zuba And Work In Wuse Zone 5? by adakoleagbenu: 8:35pm On May 10, 2017
PatriotTemidayo:
Depending on your take-home, Zuba is not that much of a journey. Fact is, Majority of people who live there work in Abuja, even some places farther wuze zone 5. This is what you do;

1. Wake early and make sure you follow El-rufai (BRT) buses, it is still #100,from Zuba to Wuse, they'll always drop you at wuse, not Berger. If you follow a cab or small bus, you'll pay #200, and they'll still drop you at work.

2. Once you drop at Wuse or just walk to your office by passing through catholic church of ascension. That's easy.

Else, you just take a drop to your office.

Thanx a lot 4 ur reply
Re: Is It Realistic To Live In Zuba And Work In Wuse Zone 5? by shedy03(m): 10:26pm On May 10, 2017
adakoleagbenu:
Hi. I recently got a job in a consulting firm in Wuse Zone 5 abuja, I wz asked to resume on a very short notice. So the "emergency accomodation" is in Zuba. Can some pls tell me how d public transportation is like 4rm Zuba 2 Wuse zone 5? And more importantly, how much it costs? Pls help me tanz
congratulations for the job.
zuba-wuse is a straight distance.

(1) (Reply)

5 Vacancy Exist In Lagos / Administrative Officer Wanted In A Reputable Company At Lagos / 3 Months Internship Or Yahoo Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.