Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,596 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

I Am An Atheist, How Will I Escape The Upcoming Ramadan Fasting - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Am An Atheist, How Will I Escape The Upcoming Ramadan Fasting (1945 Views)

4 Reasons I'm Considering Becoming An Atheist / Atheist: How Do You Determine The Head In Your Marriage? / Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am An Atheist, How Will I Escape The Upcoming Ramadan Fasting by Nobody: 8:29pm On May 10, 2017
Guys I need your advice. I'm an Atheist, 22 years old. Though I grew up in a very religious muslim Family. I denounce my religion in 2015 and turned atheist last year (2016).Now the problem is, I'm still living under my parent's roof, They don't know I'm an atheist and Ramadan fasting is fast approaching and as an atheist I can't pretend and starve myself for nothing.
My parent are strict about fasting, even last year i faked malaria fever to avoid Ramadan. This year edition is just few days away...

Please Fellow NLanders, how do I escape this year Ramadan fasting? your advice is needed urgently..

STRICTLY FOR ATHEIST!!!
PLEASE DON'T DERAIL THIS THREAD OR TRY TO PREACH OR CONVINCE ME, COS YOU WILL JUST WASTE YOUR TIME...
Re: I Am An Atheist, How Will I Escape The Upcoming Ramadan Fasting by zionmade(m): 8:41pm On May 10, 2017
Ask ur ancestor d chief monkey dat turned ur great grand grannies or rather go to d place where d big bang took place, u will receive ur answers there.
If it pains u a Christian commented here den ask ur fellow big bangies to stop derailing our own thread

2 Likes

Re: I Am An Atheist, How Will I Escape The Upcoming Ramadan Fasting by hopefulLandlord: 8:43pm On May 10, 2017
bros, I'll advice you fast
Re: I Am An Atheist, How Will I Escape The Upcoming Ramadan Fasting by Flatties: 8:44pm On May 10, 2017
Until you become a man of your own.

"When you're in Rome. ...."you know the saying.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am An Atheist, How Will I Escape The Upcoming Ramadan Fasting by MysteriousAnn(f): 8:44pm On May 10, 2017
Simple. Drink water when nobody is watching, shikena!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am An Atheist, How Will I Escape The Upcoming Ramadan Fasting by MayhorE(m): 8:46pm On May 10, 2017
you should know the way out since u are an atheist, don't even know what u are doing 22yrs? its better u refresh ur brian
Re: I Am An Atheist, How Will I Escape The Upcoming Ramadan Fasting by zionmade(m): 8:50pm On May 10, 2017
MysteriousAnn:
Simple. Drink water when nobody is watching, shikena!
Come oo are u one of d big bangies?
Chaii big bangeism has suffered.
I thought big bangies association were only made up of at least educated men who foolishly think they are wise am disappointed to see u here, somebody's toy for dat matter.

Quote me again on a Christianity related news and receive d whip of ur life

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am An Atheist, How Will I Escape The Upcoming Ramadan Fasting by F00028: 8:52pm On May 10, 2017
undecided you faked malaria for 29 days?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am An Atheist, How Will I Escape The Upcoming Ramadan Fasting by MysteriousAnn(f): 8:52pm On May 10, 2017
Igbos:
Until you become a man of your own.

"When you're in Rome. ...."you know the saying.

I concur with this! Until you're man enough to own a place of your own, you'll have to obey the tradition of your family. Or you could feign ulcer, according to Islam someone suffering from ulcer or any critical illness is entitled to abstain from Ramadan. Not sure tho'

1 Like

Re: I Am An Atheist, How Will I Escape The Upcoming Ramadan Fasting by MysteriousAnn(f): 8:56pm On May 10, 2017
zionmade:

I thought big bangies association were only made up of at least educated men who foolishly think they are wise am disappointed to see u here, somebody's toy for dat matter.

WTF are you saying? Firstly, I don't know what big bangies mean but from the way you're reacting to it, it must be a term of something Antichrist'ish. Secondly, if you're a troll and you think you've just found yourself a damsel in distress, you'd better think again because I'll make your social life so miserable your reality will be filled with insecureness and doubt.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Am An Atheist, How Will I Escape The Upcoming Ramadan Fasting by ebukahandsome(m): 9:07pm On May 10, 2017
See them
Atheist on social networks but at home their mama no dey ist dem reach church

4 Likes

Re: I Am An Atheist, How Will I Escape The Upcoming Ramadan Fasting by zionmade(m): 9:07pm On May 10, 2017
MysteriousAnn:

WTF are you saying? Firstly, I don't know what big bangies mean but from the way you're reacting to it, it must be a term of something Antichrist'ish. Secondly, if you're a troll and you think you've just found yourself a damsel in distress, you'd better think again because I'll make your social life so miserable your reality will be filled with insecureness and doubt.
Stay off my mention next time. Damsel in distress bla bla bla. I dont do those rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: I Am An Atheist, How Will I Escape The Upcoming Ramadan Fasting by hopefulLandlord: 9:48pm On May 10, 2017
zionmade:

what manner of unadulterated rubbish is this

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am An Atheist, How Will I Escape The Upcoming Ramadan Fasting by Nobody: 9:56pm On May 10, 2017
Christians are cry babies whining up and down because their fake pastor was criticized.

@OP buy snacks and drinks and hide in your room Shekina.

1 Like

Re: I Am An Atheist, How Will I Escape The Upcoming Ramadan Fasting by CatfishBilly: 11:05pm On May 10, 2017
I'll advice you to fast. It doesn't take anything away from your lack of belief. You're still dependent on your parents and I'm not sure you want to bear the consequences of them finding out. Just play along, it won't kill you.
A sizable number of people you see in mosques and churches are atheists, they are just keeping up appearance.
I'm a man of my own, but I still attend church, just to keep my folks happy.
Just do the fast. You'll be glad you did.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am An Atheist, How Will I Escape The Upcoming Ramadan Fasting by MysteriousAnn(f): 11:05pm On May 10, 2017
zionmade:

Stay off my mention next time. Damsel in distress bla bla bla. I dont do those rubbish.
You quoted me first and now you're telling me to stay off your mention? Are you up to date with your medication? Because you really need to see a doctor.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am An Atheist, How Will I Escape The Upcoming Ramadan Fasting by excanny: 11:22pm On May 10, 2017
Tell them youve become Shia and your particular sect have a different dates for fasting. This is on the assumption they know little or nothing about Shia Islam.

Alternatively, pretend to fast but eat in hiding.

Or leave home if you can fend for yourself, assuming you are above 18 though.
Re: I Am An Atheist, How Will I Escape The Upcoming Ramadan Fasting by zionmade(m): 1:05am On May 11, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

Big uncle bangie how far.
How is ur great grannie d chimpanzee.
I wonder how foolish u will look to ur children telling dem u were a big bang product of one accidental explosion and dat u great grand parents were apes.

I quoted someone who insulted my spiritual father in one of her coments. Now can u carry ur big banged brain off my way?

1 Like

Re: I Am An Atheist, How Will I Escape The Upcoming Ramadan Fasting by zionmade(m): 1:06am On May 11, 2017
MysteriousAnn:

You quoted me first and now you're telling me to stay off your mention? Are you up to date with your medication? Because you really need to see a doctor.
And u cant find why i quoted u at first.
Next time u see any post concerning my pastor u rather keep ur frustrations to urself.

1 Like

Re: I Am An Atheist, How Will I Escape The Upcoming Ramadan Fasting by hopefulLandlord: 2:00am On May 11, 2017
zionmade:

I wonder how foolish u will look to ur children telling dem u were a big bang product of one accidental explosion and dat u great grand parents were apes.

I quoted someone who insulted my spiritual father in one of her coments. Now can u carry ur big banged brain off my way?

3 Likes

Re: I Am An Atheist, How Will I Escape The Upcoming Ramadan Fasting by Sibe007(m): 2:05am On May 11, 2017
zionmade:

Are you sure you will not KILL someone very soon if you have the chance, all because of your spiritual father

Are you very sure all is well with you like this??

Wow, take it easy oh

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am An Atheist, How Will I Escape The Upcoming Ramadan Fasting by Amberon: 2:33am On May 11, 2017
What exactly has this post got to do with fake pastors? Are you sure you are okay?
proudafrogal:
Christians are cry babies whining up and down because their fake pastor was criticized.

@OP buy snacks and drinks and hide in your room Shekina.
Re: I Am An Atheist, How Will I Escape The Upcoming Ramadan Fasting by Amberon: 2:49am On May 11, 2017
Lol... A closet atheist who probably only flexes his muscles on Christians online but is perceived as a devout Muslim by his folks. What a life of deception.

Well since you already started a deceptive life why not go all the way. Pretend to be fasting but once everyday, go someone (quite far) and treat yourself to a nice meal. Whatever you do, be sure to not get caught by people you know. Before the fast commences, buy snacks and hide them in your wardrobe so you can eat when you're alone.

If you love yourself and your future, don't even try to tell your parents you renounced Islam. Only do so when you're financially independent.

2 Likes

Re: I Am An Atheist, How Will I Escape The Upcoming Ramadan Fasting by hopefulLandlord: 3:11am On May 11, 2017
Amberon:
Lol... A closet atheist who probably only flexes his muscles on Christians online but is perceived as a devout Muslim by his folks. What a life of deception.

Well since you already started a deceptive life why not go all the way. Pretend to be fasting but once everyday, go someone (quite far) and treat yourself to a nice meal. Whatever you do, be sure to not get caught by people you know. Before the fast commences, buy snacks and hide them in your wardrobe so you can eat when you're alone.

If you love yourself and your future, don't even try to tell your parents you renounced Islam. Only do so when you're financially independent.

its funny how you castigated him in your first paragraph then spent the third paragraph telling him to keep doing exactly what you're castigating him for

hmmm

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am An Atheist, How Will I Escape The Upcoming Ramadan Fasting by hopefulLandlord: 3:12am On May 11, 2017
Sibe007:

Are you sure you will not KILL someone very soon if you have the chance, all because of your spiritual father

Wow, take it easy oh

Zionmade is usually a calm person judging by the few times we've discussed together, Its disappointing seeing him lose it like this

2 Likes

Re: I Am An Atheist, How Will I Escape The Upcoming Ramadan Fasting by Amberon: 3:28am On May 11, 2017
I castigated him for one thing, "deriding christianity and Christians" online and that is IF he does that; and I did not advice to continue doing that.
hopefulLandlord:

its funny how you castigated him in your first paragraph then spend the third paragraph telling him to keep doing exactly what you're castigating him for

hmmm

1 Like

Re: I Am An Atheist, How Will I Escape The Upcoming Ramadan Fasting by Nobody: 8:11am On May 11, 2017
Amberon:
What exactly has this post got to do with fake pastors? Are you sure you are okay?

f. u.c. k off. I know why I made the comment.

1 Like

Re: I Am An Atheist, How Will I Escape The Upcoming Ramadan Fasting by zionmade(m): 8:23am On May 11, 2017
Sibe007:

Wow, take it easy oh
Bros i don't joke wit him ooo. He doesn't even know me personally nor does he know my name. But watever i am today, i became from d words that he taught me. U may not understand wat am saying. But bro nxt time u quote me pls remove d word "kill" i hate it wit passion
Re: I Am An Atheist, How Will I Escape The Upcoming Ramadan Fasting by Amberon: 9:27am On May 11, 2017
You made that comment because you are too dense.
proudafrogal:

f. u.c. k off. I know why I made the comment.
Re: I Am An Atheist, How Will I Escape The Upcoming Ramadan Fasting by Nobody: 10:00am On May 11, 2017
Amberon:
You made that comment because you are too dense.

idiot didn't you see ur pained brother in Christ wailing and insulting somebody on this thread becos she criticised a fake womanizing jerry curl pastor on another thread. te'za gamu. ode

cry baby. fvck off i didn't mention you in the first place.

1 Like

Re: I Am An Atheist, How Will I Escape The Upcoming Ramadan Fasting by Superpower(m): 10:18am On May 11, 2017
zionmade:
Ask ur ancestor d chief monkey dat turned ur great grand grannies or rather go to d place where d big bang took place, u will receive ur answers there.
If it pains u a Christian commented here den ask ur fellow big bangies to stop derailing our own thread
you lack common sense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am An Atheist, How Will I Escape The Upcoming Ramadan Fasting by zionmade(m): 10:26am On May 11, 2017
Superpower:
you lack common sense
Please attempt all
1. Are u a big bang product AKa big bangie?
2. Are ur ancestors from d lineage of apes and gorrillas?
3. Wat if ur wife gives birth to an ape? Hint: u may be carrying a gene from ur ancestor who was an ape.
4. As a product of explosion wat type of brains was imparted into ur empty skull by d explosive event dat led to ur existence.
5. Add other explainations of ur miserable existence as a big bangie

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Is The Judge On The Judgement Day? / I Need Dream Casters To Help Me With My Expository Dream / Make 2009 The Year Of Atheist Activism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.