Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,768 members, 7,820,686 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

How Much Will It Cost To Start A Social Network Website Like Facebook? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How Much Will It Cost To Start A Social Network Website Like Facebook? (1475 Views)

Web Development: How Much Will It Cost To Learn? / I Will Create You A Social Network Website Like Facebook With App Source Code / How Much Will It Cost Me To Design a mobile APP In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Will It Cost To Start A Social Network Website Like Facebook? by Amechiwap(m): 1:24am On May 11, 2017
How much will it cost to start a social network website like Facebook?
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Start A Social Network Website Like Facebook? by Nobody: 8:02am On May 11, 2017
Amechiwap:

to get something better than Facebook, it would could millions of dollars and you getting lots of servers, hiring lots of skilled programmers in various areas including hackers,

but if you want a simple social website where users can upload, share, etc content, then expect from 300k and above
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Start A Social Network Website Like Facebook? by onome3d: 11:01am On May 11, 2017
Call or Whatapp me I can do one for you at affordable prices
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Start A Social Network Website Like Facebook? by donsheddy1(m): 12:33pm On May 11, 2017
Amechiwap:
Contact 08031975415 call / whatsapp
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Start A Social Network Website Like Facebook? by Amechiwap(m): 1:36am On May 12, 2017
I want the one that will contain voice and Video call
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Start A Social Network Website Like Facebook? by mcqwerty(m): 9:47am On May 12, 2017
Are you really interested in building a social network or you just want to know the cost for the fun of it?
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Start A Social Network Website Like Facebook? by foxychev(m): 10:35am On May 13, 2017
For starters, budget of 200k can get you one. Lot of discussions need to be done, though.
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Start A Social Network Website Like Facebook? by havilahconsults: 7:40am On May 15, 2017
We are good at what we do and we assure you good and sound job @ a cheaper rate. Contact us today or whatsapp us: 07067190222

(1) (Reply)

This Domain Name "Programming.com.ng" Is For Sale!!! / Please,Help Explain This Code In C / Let's Build Someone A Portfolio Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.