Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,861 members, 7,824,589 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Small Cars: Advantages And Disadvantages - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Small Cars: Advantages And Disadvantages (12933 Views)

Best 6 Small Cars Of 2019 / Diesel-powered Vehicles: Their Advantages And Disadvantages / What Are The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Large Wheels And Small Tyre Bezels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Small Cars: Advantages And Disadvantages by aloziedaya(m): 9:10am On May 11, 2017
The op couldn't define the advantages of small cars well in his post, it's more than he stated.
Europeans live with small cars because of the great advantages like economy, comfort, parking space, less car tax etc.
Americans, on the other hand, live in luxury thereby, preferring jumbo cars and maintaining their rank as the highest accident prone country in the world. Unfortunately, these accidented cars have found market in Nigeria today.
Today, Nigerians emulate American motor style and continue downing their economy. I found out that most Nigerians don't know the fuel consumption capacity of the cars the drive. The only base on trend.

1 Like

Re: Small Cars: Advantages And Disadvantages by FrancisAdl(m): 9:13am On May 11, 2017
Small cars kor....

3 Likes

Re: Small Cars: Advantages And Disadvantages by FrancisAdl(m): 9:14am On May 11, 2017
Small cars kor...

Re: Small Cars: Advantages And Disadvantages by disneybanks1980(m): 9:21am On May 11, 2017
NISSAN MICRA is really having all d qualities u mentioned,very efficient n fuel economical,easy to park n manoeuver
Re: Small Cars: Advantages And Disadvantages by obafemee80(m): 9:23am On May 11, 2017
aloziedaya:
The op couldn't define the advantages of small cars well in his post, it's more than he stated.
Europeans live with small cars because of the great advantages like economy, comfort, parking space, less car tax etc.
Americans, on the other hand, live in luxury thereby, preferring jumbo cars and maintaining their rank as the highest accident prone country in the world. Unfortunately, these accidented cars have found market in Nigeria today.
Today, Nigerians emulate American motor style and continue downing their economy. I found out that most Nigerians don't know the fuel consumption capacity of the cars the drive. The only base on trend.
Did you read the post at all?
Re: Small Cars: Advantages And Disadvantages by disneybanks1980(m): 9:23am On May 11, 2017
NISSAN MICRA is really having all d qualities u mentioned,very efficient n fuel economical,easy to park n maneuver

1 Like

Re: Small Cars: Advantages And Disadvantages by Kakamorufu(m): 9:34am On May 11, 2017
refreshrate:

Ibadan and Nissan micra, 5&6!
Not even sure if it's Ibadan that owns micra or it's micra that owns Ibadan grin
anyhow you put it. you are on point
Re: Small Cars: Advantages And Disadvantages by henry007(m): 10:13am On May 11, 2017
disneybanks1980:
NISSAN MICRA is really having all d qualities u mentioned,very efficient n fuel economical,easy to park n manoeuver

Do people want maneuverability at the expense of their comfort. This Lagos that i've spent 4 hours in traffic before. Abeg o! my back is precious.
Re: Small Cars: Advantages And Disadvantages by IdeeEsperanza(m): 12:31pm On May 11, 2017
I love small cars too. Especially Mercedes-Benz C240, E320, Toyota Avalon 2015 model, Hyundai Elantra and KIA Optima.

Shebi Na small cars them be Na? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Small Cars: Advantages And Disadvantages by charlsecy(m): 1:42pm On May 11, 2017
PapiSmith:
An average Nigerian will choose a Jeep over small cars
You mean SUV?

2 Likes

Re: Small Cars: Advantages And Disadvantages by larrypourl(m): 3:43pm On May 11, 2017
refreshrate:

Ibadan and Nissan micra, 5&6!
Not even sure if it's Ibadan that owns micra or it's micra that owns Ibadan grin

Annoying part is the two people they'll carry in front again, one person alone na die not to talk of two in front

Big size leather loafers available for sale

Re: Small Cars: Advantages And Disadvantages by MDCEO1: 5:27pm On May 11, 2017
IdeeEsperanza:
I love small cars too. Especially Mercedes-Benz C240, E320, Toyota Avalon 2015 model, Hyundai Elantra and KIA Optima.

Shebi Na small cars them be Na? grin grin

grin
You for add Benz S500, Toyota Sequoia, Lexus LX570, Range Rover Sport and Hummer jeep.
They're all small cars too.

2 Likes

Re: Small Cars: Advantages And Disadvantages by IdeeEsperanza(m): 11:41pm On May 12, 2017
MDCEO1:

grin
You for add Benz S500, Toyota Sequoia, Lexus LX570, Range Rover Sport and Hummer jeep.
They're all small cars too.
Thanks! Na my ink finish grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Much Do You Spend On Your Car's Scheduled Maintenance? / As A Car Mechanic, What Is The Most Strange Faults You Have Found On An Car? / Signs To Watch Out For When Its Time To Change Your Spark Plugs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.