Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Most Romantic Story Ever - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Most Romantic Story Ever (2043 Views)

Completed Romantic Story : My Father's Wife (18+) Season 1 To 4 / Most Torching Story Ever / The Best Love Story Ever Told By Braineypraisey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Most Romantic Story Ever by AfraTales(m): 3:52am On May 11, 2017
...we dressed to kill that night. I was putting on her black gown, my br3asts were greatly exposed, and I wore padded brassieres to make them look even much bigger. My back-side wasn’t left aside as it looked tremendously attractive that night. Even Cindy put me in the mood of jealousy as she looked far more s3xy than I looked. She was putting on a pink gown which looked slightly transparent. Her brassier was showing and including her pants. She wasn’t putting on any tights and her black under wears was clearly visible. Boys kept staring and making silly remarks at us and I felt a little awkward, but Cindy told me that it was a sign that we would have great customers that day... continue reading here >>> http://afratalesng..com.ng/2017/02/day-i-went-to-sodom.html

(1) (Reply)

Papson Sports: Write For Us / Require Calder Series By Janet Dailey In Pdf A Format / The Teen Glory (A Teen Christian Novella)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.