Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:12 AM

Fans React To David Beckham Acting Skills In "King Arthur -legend Of The Sword" - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Fans React To David Beckham Acting Skills In "King Arthur -legend Of The Sword" (854 Views)

David Beckham insists Messi is level above Ronaldo. / David Beckham's Amazing Car Collection / David Beckham Signs Autograph On Girl’s Buttock, Incurs Wife’s Wrath (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fans React To David Beckham Acting Skills In "King Arthur -legend Of The Sword" by Footballmade: 4:11am On May 11, 2017
David Beckham has given fans a sneak peek behind the scenes of his new film King Arthur ahead of the premiere on Wednesday night.

The footballing ace makes his acting debut in the latest film from pal Guy Ritchie, which also stars Charlie Hunnam and Jude Law.

A clip of David's cameo was released on Tuesday, but left people a little underwhelmed.

In the clip, Arthur walks up to an armour-clad Becks and asks: "Right, where do you want me?"

He slowly to look over his shoulder, revealing the ugly scars on his face, and says: "Bouncing on my knee. Where do you think I want you? Hands on the hill, stupid."

When Arthur touches the sword, something magical happens, and Becks looks on in amazement.

But people took to Twitter to express their dismay.

READ MORE ON: https://footballmade.com/?p=873&preview=true

1 Like

Re: Fans React To David Beckham Acting Skills In "King Arthur -legend Of The Sword" by chuks000(m): 5:16am On May 11, 2017
Nice
Re: Fans React To David Beckham Acting Skills In "King Arthur -legend Of The Sword" by amzee(m): 5:31am On May 11, 2017
David Beckham
Re: Fans React To David Beckham Acting Skills In "King Arthur -legend Of The Sword" by Nobody: 5:54am On May 11, 2017
Rubbish
Re: Fans React To David Beckham Acting Skills In "King Arthur -legend Of The Sword" by Nature8(m): 5:55am On May 11, 2017
Legend cheesy
Re: Fans React To David Beckham Acting Skills In "King Arthur -legend Of The Sword" by MrBONE2(m): 6:26am On May 11, 2017
I Would like to Feature Him in my Movie Titled grin

"King BONE"Legend of The Bones and Guwara Guwara grin

Re: Fans React To David Beckham Acting Skills In "King Arthur -legend Of The Sword" by sisisioge: 6:52am On May 11, 2017
Groovy... I still see the handsome Beckham though grin

(1) (Reply)

Emmanuel Ifeajuna: Nigeria’s Great Sporting Hero Who Died A Villain’s Death / Chelsea To Be Beaten By Manchester United In Another Transfer Target / Sure 1.20 - 1.70 Odds Super Singles Daily On Whatsapp Group Free!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.