Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,461 members, 7,812,409 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:58 PM

Vacuum Packaging Bag - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Vacuum Packaging Bag (2493 Views)

Poultry Foods Packaging Bag / Customized Bag/nylon for Food Packaging / Quality Packaging For Your Rice,flour,animal Feeds,garri,fertilizer,cement Etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vacuum Packaging Bag by mainmainorg: 1:20pm On May 11, 2017
Mainmain packaging is a one-stop product packaging materials (flexible packaging) oriented business. We specialized in production and supply of all kind of product packaging materials to both small scale and large scale businesses. You can get the following flexible packaging materials with us:

Pouches ideal for the following packaging - Plantain Chips, Chin Chin, Popcorn, Seasonings, Flour, Powders, Oil, Liquid Soap, Table Soap, Detergent, and so on.

Printed and Plain Shrink Sleeves (Label) for all kind of bottles and containers and Plain Packing sleeves for soap and other products.

Customized and non customized Tamper Proof shrink sleeves for bottle cover and dispenser bottle

Group of bottles shrink wrap nylon ideal for bottle water, Juice, cream and so on.

Cartons or box work of different sizes (printed and plain)

Kindly contact Johnson on 08097765583 (Call/Sms/Whatsapp) or mail:mainmainorg@yahoo.com

Facebook: Mainmain Packaging
Instagram: mainmain_packaging
WhatsApp: +234 806 437 3718

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Vacuum Packaging Bag by mainmainorg: 9:30pm On Nov 27, 2019
Mainmain packaging is a one-stop product packaging materials (flexible packaging) oriented business. We specialized in production and supply of all kind of product packaging materials to both small scale and large scale businesses. You can get the following flexible packaging materials with us:
Pouches ideal for the following packaging - Plantain Chips, Chin Chin, Popcorn, Seasonings, Flour, Powders, Oil, Liquid Soap, Table Soap, Detergent, and so on.
Printed and Plain Shrink Sleeves (Label) for all kind of bottles and containers and Plain Packing sleeves for soap and other products.
Customized and non customized Tamper Proof shrink sleeves for bottle cover and dispenser bottle
Group of bottles shrink wrap nylon ideal for bottle water, Juice, cream and so on.
Cartons or box work of different sizes (printed and plain)

Kindly contact Johnson on 08097765583 (Call/Sms/Whatsapp) or mail:mainmainorg@yahoo.com

Re: Vacuum Packaging Bag by Victor8st: 4:19am On Sep 27, 2021
Hi, will you have seasonal discounts closer to Christmas? I like the idea of selling nuts in eco-friendly packaging. I'm thinking of opening my online store on Instagram since my parents live on a farm and have nowhere to put many nuts growing on their territory. Therefore, I am still thinking about what to pack my products in and the packaging design to choose. I like the eco-friendly and straightforward style, like the guys from https://www.thebagbroker.ae/food-packaging /, but I'm not sure that they sell their products in small batches. Perhaps someone here can give me a couple of tips before I start my journey into the world of business?
Re: Vacuum Packaging Bag by mainmainorg: 8:32am On Mar 30, 2023
You can reach us on the following contact:
+234 809 776 5583 , 08064373718 (Call, SMS. Whatsapp)

(1) (Reply)

Loaded Vessel Of One Million Barrels Of Blco In Cotonou/to Waters. / Palm Oil Business / Palm Kernel Nut, Palm Kernel Oil, Palm Oil, And Cashew Nut Buyers Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.