Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,065 members, 7,810,972 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:47 PM

Lawyer, Onyemobi Ochiagha Chucks Rapes 17-year-old Girl In His House, Arrested - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lawyer, Onyemobi Ochiagha Chucks Rapes 17-year-old Girl In His House, Arrested (55015 Views)

Herbalist Rapes 17-year-old Girl Seeking Traditional Power To Find Missing N1000 / Principal Rapes 17-year-old Twin Sisters, Impregnates One In Lagos / Yahoo Boys With Exotic Car And House Arrested By EFCC In Lagos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lawyer, Onyemobi Ochiagha Chucks Rapes 17-year-old Girl In His House, Arrested by PrettyCrystal: 5:56pm On Jan 20, 2018
An Abuja based lawyer, Onyemobi Chucks has been accused of raping a 17-year-old girl identified as Esther Monday after allegedly tying her down and assaulting her. It has been gathered that the lawyer has been detained in Gwarimpa police station and will be there throughout the weekend.....

Read what a reporter with Independent Nigeria, Nicholas Uwerunonye shared online;

I bring before you a matter concerning Esther Monday, 17, allegedly assaulted, gagged, tied down and raped by a certain Onyemobi Ochiagha Chucks, a lawyer based in Abuja. I was at the Gwarimpa Police Station where I monitored the proceedings for more than six hours.

According to Monday, she began working for Chucks barely a week ago after she replaced a relative of hers at his house when she had to go back to Kafanchan, Kaduna State. Monday is one of thousands of young vulnerable girls who come to urban areas in search of menial jobs. Chucks had specifically requested Monday's Guardian to provide an alternative for the relative who wanted to take a break.

Chucks initially engaged Monday to clean his house and water the garden in his home in Gwarimpa. But on Thursday, the lawyer curiously asked her to move to his office, also, in Gwarimpa to help in cleaning and office work. Unsuspecting, the poor girl went along. After working and cleaning the place, Chucks allegedly began making overtures to her; complementing her on her beauty...

As she further narrated, her boss suddenly stood up, went to the door, bolted it; headed to the windows and sealed them. Monday was too petrified to act initially. Then the lawyer pounced on her, tied her up, gagged and blindfolded her. Chucks, according to her, went ahead to strip her naked. He forcefully had canal knowledge of her, she alleged. It was Monday's first sexual encounter, she claimed at the police station. Rather than release the girl, the lawyer still kept her detained.

He further seized her phone from her, extracted the sim card. After some hours, he ordered the girl to go back to his house warning her not to say a word. To ensure compliance, he took the girl to the road and put her in a commercial tricycle giving direction to the driver to take the girl to his own house. It was at this point the girl took the initiatives that have probably saved her life.

Explaining in Hausa, she narrated her ordeal to the driver and begged him to give her his phone because hers had had its sim card removed by the lawyer. The driver obliged her.

With the phone, she called her guardian who rushed over to the lawyers house to rescue her.

I got all this details from the girl and her guardians at the police station. I got to the police at about 5.pm and began further enquiry. At face value, the police appeared to have been professional. After listening to her , they took the girl to a hospital for medical confirmation of her claim. They summoned the lawyer who delayed coming to the station. I called his number, too, but he simply said he doesn't know me and wouldn't speak to me. At about 8 pm the lawyer came to the police station.

After making initial conversation with the DPO, the girl and the lawyer were again taken to the hospital. Some hours later, they returned. I gathered that the lawyer refused to submit himself for test. But I was reliably informed that the doctors said he could perceive the smell of sperm in her Vagina. Curiously, I noticed that some police officers began to be apprehensive at my presence at the station, one of them, a tall dark complexioned youngman with drooping eyelids.

He summoned me after he saw that I had closely been watching his movements with the lawyer. He first attempted to throw the relatives of the girl out of the station but failed. Then he came over to me asking what I was doing at the station. After calmly showing him my ID, he then asked me how I got to know about the case. "Who told you that the man has been indicted, " he asked.

After calmly explaining to him that I am at no liberty to disclose my source, I further went ahead to tell him that story writing for a good reporter doesn't begin after indictment. He reluctantly gave it rest.

Colleagues, I am headed back to the station to speak with the DPO to get a clearer perspective on the matter. While not indicting the lawyer of any crime, I believe that the man has some explaining to do, especially given the maneuvers I personally saw him pull. Chucks, the lawyer, is Igbo, like me, and so is the police officer who tried to intimidate me and the girl's relative. Esther Monday is from Kafanchan and I do not know her. This is about justice and it knows no tribe. I am sending out this message because I understand how things are done in this country, no matter how we pretend otherwise.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/01/abuja-based-lawyer-arrested-rapping-17-year-old-girl-house-photos.html

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lawyer, Onyemobi Ochiagha Chucks Rapes 17-year-old Girl In His House, Arrested by lordimmaogidi(m): 6:05pm On Jan 20, 2018
pervert lawyer

3 Likes

Re: Lawyer, Onyemobi Ochiagha Chucks Rapes 17-year-old Girl In His House, Arrested by linuxuser(m): 6:12pm On Jan 20, 2018
If the Police genuinely want a sample from the so-called lawyer they are entitled to use a reasonable force legally and even for the silly guy to refuse to give a sample, an inference can be drawn that he has something to hide.

PrettyCrystal:
An Abuja based lawyer, Onyemobi Chucks has been accused of raping a 17-year-old girl identified as Esther Monday after allegedly tying her down and assaulting her. It has been gathered that the lawyer has been detained in Gwarimpa police station and will be there throughout the weekend.....

Read what a reporter with Independent Nigeria, Nicholas Uwerunonye shared online;

I bring before you a matter concerning Esther Monday, 17, allegedly assaulted, gagged, tied down and raped by a certain Onyemobi Ochiagha Chucks, a lawyer based in Abuja. I was at the Gwarimpa Police Station where I monitored the proceedings for more than six hours.

According to Monday, she began working for Chucks barely a week ago after she replaced a relative of hers at his house when she had to go back to Kafanchan, Kaduna State. Monday is one of thousands of young vulnerable girls who come to urban areas in search of menial jobs. Chucks had specifically requested Monday's Guardian to provide an alternative for the relative who wanted to take a break.

Chucks initially engaged Monday to clean his house and water the garden in his home in Gwarimpa. But on Thursday, the lawyer curiously asked her to move to his office, also, in Gwarimpa to help in cleaning and office work. Unsuspecting, the poor girl went along. After working and cleaning the place, Chucks allegedly began making overtures to her; complementing her on her beauty...

As she further narrated, her boss suddenly stood up, went to the door, bolted it; headed to the windows and sealed them. Monday was too petrified to act initially. Then the lawyer pounced on her, tied her up, gagged and blindfolded her. Chucks, according to her, went ahead to strip her naked. He forcefully had canal knowledge of her, she alleged. It was Monday's first sexual encounter, she claimed at the police station. Rather than release the girl, the lawyer still kept her detained.

He further seized her phone from her, extracted the sim card. After some hours, he ordered the girl to go back to his house warning her not to say a word. To ensure compliance, he took the girl to the road and put her in a commercial tricycle giving direction to the driver to take the girl to his own house. It was at this point the girl took the initiatives that have probably saved her life.

Explaining in Hausa, she narrated her ordeal to the driver and begged him to give her his phone because hers had had its sim card removed by the lawyer. The driver obliged her.

With the phone, she called her guardian who rushed over to the lawyers house to rescue her.

I got all this details from the girl and her guardians at the police station. I got to the police at about 5.pm and began further enquiry. At face value, the police appeared to have been professional. After listening to her , they took the girl to a hospital for medical confirmation of her claim. They summoned the lawyer who delayed coming to the station. I called his number, too, but he simply said he doesn't know me and wouldn't speak to me. At about 8 pm the lawyer came to the police station.

After making initial conversation with the DPO, the girl and the lawyer were again taken to the hospital. Some hours later, they returned. I gathered that the lawyer refused to submit himself for test. But I was reliably informed that the doctors said he could perceive the smell of sperm in her Vagina. Curiously, I noticed that some police officers began to be apprehensive at my presence at the station, one of them, a tall dark complexioned youngman with drooping eyelids.

He summoned me after he saw that I had closely been watching his movements with the lawyer. He first attempted to throw the relatives of the girl out of the station but failed. Then he came over to me asking what I was doing at the station. After calmly showing him my ID, he then asked me how I got to know about the case. "Who told you that the man has been indicted, " he asked.

After calmly explaining to him that I am at no liberty to disclose my source, I further went ahead to tell him that story writing for a good reporter doesn't begin after indictment. He reluctantly gave it rest.

Colleagues, I am headed back to the station to speak with the DPO to get a clearer perspective on the matter. While not indicting the lawyer of any crime, I believe that the man has some explaining to do, especially given the maneuvers I personally saw him pull. Chucks, the lawyer, is Igbo, like me, and so is the police officer who tried to intimidate me and the girl's relative. Esther Monday is from Kafanchan and I do not know her. This is about justice and it knows no tribe. I am sending out this message because I understand how things are done in this country, no matter how we pretend otherwise.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/01/abuja-based-lawyer-arrested-rapping-17-year-old-girl-house-photos.html

5 Likes

Re: Lawyer, Onyemobi Ochiagha Chucks Rapes 17-year-old Girl In His House, Arrested by Nutase: 6:53pm On Jan 20, 2018
Doggie spirit at work. Almost all men are possessed by it. It can make a man stoop to the lowest level possible.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lawyer, Onyemobi Ochiagha Chucks Rapes 17-year-old Girl In His House, Arrested by tomlittleotom: 7:55pm On Jan 20, 2018
eeeeh eeeeeh
Re: Lawyer, Onyemobi Ochiagha Chucks Rapes 17-year-old Girl In His House, Arrested by nairavsdollars(f): 7:56pm On Jan 20, 2018
Sorry lawyer. If you escape this, just go get sex doll straight. You can rape the doll as long as you like.

Why cant the Uwerunonye or whatever he calls himself give them 8k for the results.

4 Likes

Re: Lawyer, Onyemobi Ochiagha Chucks Rapes 17-year-old Girl In His House, Arrested by saraki2019(m): 7:56pm On Jan 20, 2018
why are lawyers doing something like this?

2 Likes

Re: Lawyer, Onyemobi Ochiagha Chucks Rapes 17-year-old Girl In His House, Arrested by Josephjnr(m): 7:57pm On Jan 20, 2018
See wahala! Make lawyer too enjoy the wrath of the law.

1 Like

Re: Lawyer, Onyemobi Ochiagha Chucks Rapes 17-year-old Girl In His House, Arrested by EmekaBlue(m): 7:57pm On Jan 20, 2018
She looks ripe

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lawyer, Onyemobi Ochiagha Chucks Rapes 17-year-old Girl In His House, Arrested by greatgod2012(f): 7:57pm On Jan 20, 2018
Hmmm....

A lawyer!
And he'll be bragging about knowing the law and being a learned fellow o!

I don't know why so many men find it difficult to control that tiny body part known as the 3rd leg of theirs.

5 Likes

Re: Lawyer, Onyemobi Ochiagha Chucks Rapes 17-year-old Girl In His House, Arrested by Uyi168: 7:57pm On Jan 20, 2018
..The girl use style ripe o..

4 Likes

Re: Lawyer, Onyemobi Ochiagha Chucks Rapes 17-year-old Girl In His House, Arrested by zombieTRACKER: 7:58pm On Jan 20, 2018
Village people don strike...

Olosho Don finish for Abuja abi no money to buy sex doll

2 Likes

Re: Lawyer, Onyemobi Ochiagha Chucks Rapes 17-year-old Girl In His House, Arrested by KingsleyBuubba(m): 7:58pm On Jan 20, 2018
If sexdoll de dis one go happen
Re: Lawyer, Onyemobi Ochiagha Chucks Rapes 17-year-old Girl In His House, Arrested by NIGHTMAREOO7: 7:58pm On Jan 20, 2018
jaksmillioniar:
ibo and rape
He was influenced by a yoruba man definitely angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lawyer, Onyemobi Ochiagha Chucks Rapes 17-year-old Girl In His House, Arrested by jaksmillioniar: 7:58pm On Jan 20, 2018
ibo and rape

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lawyer, Onyemobi Ochiagha Chucks Rapes 17-year-old Girl In His House, Arrested by caseclosed147(m): 7:59pm On Jan 20, 2018
Ain't reading that long ass essay

2 Likes

Re: Lawyer, Onyemobi Ochiagha Chucks Rapes 17-year-old Girl In His House, Arrested by leocollins(m): 8:00pm On Jan 20, 2018
Na lie jare,na the gal seduce am
Re: Lawyer, Onyemobi Ochiagha Chucks Rapes 17-year-old Girl In His House, Arrested by Venice789: 8:01pm On Jan 20, 2018
Onyemobi chucks

Nah dem dem

5 Likes

Re: Lawyer, Onyemobi Ochiagha Chucks Rapes 17-year-old Girl In His House, Arrested by Caseywilliams(m): 8:02pm On Jan 20, 2018
[color=#990000][/color]this is were the relevance of a sex doll is needed

1 Like

Re: Lawyer, Onyemobi Ochiagha Chucks Rapes 17-year-old Girl In His House, Arrested by DollarAngel(m): 8:02pm On Jan 20, 2018
BAD
Re: Lawyer, Onyemobi Ochiagha Chucks Rapes 17-year-old Girl In His House, Arrested by DAmericanDream(m): 8:02pm On Jan 20, 2018
what will na be his reason for raping this girl? Oga lawyer wey still get access to babes wella.
Re: Lawyer, Onyemobi Ochiagha Chucks Rapes 17-year-old Girl In His House, Arrested by JONNYSPUTE(m): 8:03pm On Jan 20, 2018
Kai. This man for safe money buy sex doll o. Well,he has to pay for his crime.
Re: Lawyer, Onyemobi Ochiagha Chucks Rapes 17-year-old Girl In His House, Arrested by naijainfogalery: 8:04pm On Jan 20, 2018
How can any sensible man sleep with an underage talkless of raping her

2 Likes

Re: Lawyer, Onyemobi Ochiagha Chucks Rapes 17-year-old Girl In His House, Arrested by scholes0(m): 8:05pm On Jan 20, 2018
Mr Onyemobi Chuks wants to “Dehvaylope” her.

Thinking in thick Igbotic accent cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lawyer, Onyemobi Ochiagha Chucks Rapes 17-year-old Girl In His House, Arrested by engrjosefz(m): 8:06pm On Jan 20, 2018
Na wa o
Re: Lawyer, Onyemobi Ochiagha Chucks Rapes 17-year-old Girl In His House, Arrested by johnstar(m): 8:06pm On Jan 20, 2018
Oyenma undecided
Re: Lawyer, Onyemobi Ochiagha Chucks Rapes 17-year-old Girl In His House, Arrested by don4real18(m): 8:06pm On Jan 20, 2018
He still has the mind to show by 8:00pm, if he was a poor man, he would have been bundled in the car boot of the police officers

3 Likes

Re: Lawyer, Onyemobi Ochiagha Chucks Rapes 17-year-old Girl In His House, Arrested by dontbothermuch: 8:10pm On Jan 20, 2018
cry

NPF
Re: Lawyer, Onyemobi Ochiagha Chucks Rapes 17-year-old Girl In His House, Arrested by dollarcoolcat(m): 8:11pm On Jan 20, 2018
Came here as the publicity manager of NCAN.. Now chairman is never wrong

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PnB Rock Shot Dead By Robber In Los Angeles Restaurant / David Igbashal Missing: Naval Officer Ran Into Gunmen At Umuchi Ngbo, Enugu / Shop Owner Catches A Thief Trapped Trying To Steal From Her Shop (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.