Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

Between Tiwa Savage, Tonto Dikeh And Mercy Aigbe, Who Cried Better? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Between Tiwa Savage, Tonto Dikeh And Mercy Aigbe, Who Cried Better? (6599 Views)

Tiwa Savage, Tonto Dikeh, Shina Peters At The Launch Of Sapphire Scents (PHOTOS) / Juliet Ibrahim Vs Mercy Aigbe - Who Is The Most Fashionable? / Yemi Alade Vs Mercy Aigbe; Who Rocked The Make Up Free Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Tiwa Savage, Tonto Dikeh And Mercy Aigbe, Who Cried Better? by WotzupNG: 3:00pm On May 11, 2017
The rate at which celebrity marriages crash like pack of woods these days is becoming alarming. The new trend is to gather lights, directors and professional cameramen to film them crying with their head scarf on. Well, we decided to look into the case of Tiwa Savage, Tonto Dikeh and Mercy Aigbe to see who cried better in picture. Be the judge.

http://wotzup.ng/between-tiwa-savage-tonto-dikeh-mercy-aigbe-who-cried-better/

1 Like

Re: Between Tiwa Savage, Tonto Dikeh And Mercy Aigbe, Who Cried Better? by femolacqua(m): 3:01pm On May 11, 2017
What sort of thread is this? But if I was to pick, it will be Mercy.

2 Likes

Re: Between Tiwa Savage, Tonto Dikeh And Mercy Aigbe, Who Cried Better? by Kobicove(m): 3:05pm On May 11, 2017
Crocodile tears undecided
Re: Between Tiwa Savage, Tonto Dikeh And Mercy Aigbe, Who Cried Better? by GMan650(m): 3:11pm On May 11, 2017
See Mercy face like person wey juz shhark 11wraps of Delta gbana

5 Likes

Re: Between Tiwa Savage, Tonto Dikeh And Mercy Aigbe, Who Cried Better? by Came: 3:13pm On May 11, 2017
There is time for everything, time to laugh and time to cry, the earlier people no that this will happen in life the better for them.
Re: Between Tiwa Savage, Tonto Dikeh And Mercy Aigbe, Who Cried Better? by chachanga: 3:15pm On May 11, 2017
Tiwa wailed like a dirge mourner,
Tonto cried like a movie star
Mercy own nor get Part 2; her performance was assisted by cheek-uplifting slaps and gully-erosion punches!

Yo Ladies, ladies, slayQueen-or-not, the new motto now is; while patiently, busily and wisely auditioning your prospective Magas, make sure He is not a Puncher (#Tyson, #BoboMayWeather, #BashAlli-Bros)!

Nuff said; wise ones will decode, wiser ones will imbibe!

Happy #MagaHunting, girls!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Between Tiwa Savage, Tonto Dikeh And Mercy Aigbe, Who Cried Better? by DozieInc(m): 3:29pm On May 11, 2017
chachanga:
Mercy own nor get Part 2; her performance was assisted by cheek-uplifting slaps and gully-erosion punches!

Yo Ladies, ladies, slayQueen-or-not, the new motto now is; while patiently, busily and wisely auditioning your prospective Magas, make sure He is not a Puncher (#Tyson, #BoboMayWeather, #BashAlli-Bros)!

Lol.. True cheesy

1 Like

Re: Between Tiwa Savage, Tonto Dikeh And Mercy Aigbe, Who Cried Better? by nerodenero: 3:40pm On May 11, 2017
The level of their wailing largely depends on how badly battered they were.

Looking at the picture closely, you will agree with me that both Churchil and Balogun are learners in breaking hearts.

As for Gentry, he is a King of heartbreaks as shown by Mercy's picture

Lanre Gentry no get joy. He should never be allowed to leave Kirikiri. The next victim no go live to testify. Mercy, dupe ti e.

4 Likes

Re: Between Tiwa Savage, Tonto Dikeh And Mercy Aigbe, Who Cried Better? by AlienStar: 3:44pm On May 11, 2017
since both Tonto n Mercy are actresses already! Tiwa cried better

1 Like

Re: Between Tiwa Savage, Tonto Dikeh And Mercy Aigbe, Who Cried Better? by newsynews: 3:50pm On May 11, 2017
grin

Tiwa cried it better. Even while crying, she still couldn't know that it was time to drop the diva act. She was just crying like she wanted to seduce Jay-Z.

Tonto Dikeh's face in that picture reminds me of sex. That's the face a beautiful girl makes when the deek is too sweet and she's already coming. What I do in such situation is look elsewhere or else I'll pour my akamu in her Nunu.

Mercy Aigbe looks no different from those bleached paraga sellers at motor parks. Slay Queen indeed. angry

4 Likes

Re: Between Tiwa Savage, Tonto Dikeh And Mercy Aigbe, Who Cried Better? by ominilongest(m): 4:41pm On May 11, 2017
Which kind post be dis again grin....I cannot laugh jare

6 Likes

Re: Between Tiwa Savage, Tonto Dikeh And Mercy Aigbe, Who Cried Better? by Nobody: 4:44pm On May 11, 2017
Making fun of abused women.

Well done poster.

2 Likes

Re: Between Tiwa Savage, Tonto Dikeh And Mercy Aigbe, Who Cried Better? by Nobody: 4:46pm On May 11, 2017
Mercy can cry for Africa cheesy

#YOLO
Re: Between Tiwa Savage, Tonto Dikeh And Mercy Aigbe, Who Cried Better? by Adegbem01(m): 4:56pm On May 11, 2017
WotzupNG:

The rate at which celebrity marriages crash like pack of woods these days is becoming alarming. The new trend is to gather lights, directors and professional cameramen to film them crying with their head scarf on. Well, we decided to look into the case of Tiwa Savage, Tonto Dikeh and Mercy Aigbe to see who cried better in picture. Be the judge.

http://wotzup.ng/between-tiwa-savage-tonto-dikeh-mercy-aigbe-who-cried-better/
Lol
Re: Between Tiwa Savage, Tonto Dikeh And Mercy Aigbe, Who Cried Better? by Nobody: 5:05pm On May 11, 2017
watch the funniest boy on YouTube in this short comedy film. he is just Two years old but he is so funny cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nB88ulVOJzw&gl=NG&client=mv-google&hl=en

check out his YouTube channel and subscribe for more
https://m.youtube.com/my_videos?client=mv-google&gl=NG&hl=en
Re: Between Tiwa Savage, Tonto Dikeh And Mercy Aigbe, Who Cried Better? by OgahBohz: 5:17pm On May 11, 2017
Mercy cried like pson wey four agbero gang rape,
Tonto, be looking lyk shz acting a role of a widow
Tiwa ..my love my crush.. sh still look so innocent Nd cute even with d tears...

once again Tbleez is a basterd.. I'll kill him someday...I promise..
Re: Between Tiwa Savage, Tonto Dikeh And Mercy Aigbe, Who Cried Better? by allytinted: 5:26pm On May 11, 2017
chachanga:

Bros why na?

1 Like

Re: Between Tiwa Savage, Tonto Dikeh And Mercy Aigbe, Who Cried Better? by HzRF(m): 5:34pm On May 11, 2017
chachanga:

This is hot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Between Tiwa Savage, Tonto Dikeh And Mercy Aigbe, Who Cried Better? by bobbyjayremmy: 5:39pm On May 11, 2017
Booked grin cool
Re: Between Tiwa Savage, Tonto Dikeh And Mercy Aigbe, Who Cried Better? by Nobody: 6:21pm On May 11, 2017
At least Tonto didn't dress up like a house girl.

4 Likes

Re: Between Tiwa Savage, Tonto Dikeh And Mercy Aigbe, Who Cried Better? by degelinglacis: 7:11pm On May 11, 2017
Tonto applied little make up and cried like a rich widow. Tiwa cried like a diva in her housemaid outfit. Mercy cried like someone with a broken heart and her battered slayed face made her look agberoish

1 Like

Re: Between Tiwa Savage, Tonto Dikeh And Mercy Aigbe, Who Cried Better? by ElsonMorali: 7:40pm On May 11, 2017
Don't mind them. Crying on screen is part of their profession, producing crocodile tears is their speciality. I wonder who'll fall for their crap.

1 Like

Re: Between Tiwa Savage, Tonto Dikeh And Mercy Aigbe, Who Cried Better? by ebby9z(m): 7:45pm On May 11, 2017
Awon ti T-boss, professional wailers. Trying to win sympathies by all means

1 Like

Re: Between Tiwa Savage, Tonto Dikeh And Mercy Aigbe, Who Cried Better? by Emmaxmusic(m): 7:56pm On May 11, 2017
mercy aigbe
Re: Between Tiwa Savage, Tonto Dikeh And Mercy Aigbe, Who Cried Better? by LifestyleTonite: 8:09pm On May 11, 2017
ElsonMorali:
Don't mind them. Crying on screen is part of their profession, producing crocodile tears is their speciality. I wonder who'll fall for their crap.
I tire o.

I'm beginning to think there's an underground campaign to demonize men in Nigeria. I believe so, cos every time cases of domestic violence springs up, it is the man that becomes the devil while now one ever question to know whether the women had evil tendencies that must have instigated the assault.

To all those following all these yeyebrities, I pity you. Don't let them mold your life in their own fashion. It is not always cool being a Slay Queen, especially now that they are all getting beaten and dumped.

lalasticlala FP

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Tiwa Savage, Tonto Dikeh And Mercy Aigbe, Who Cried Better? by forray(m): 8:12pm On May 11, 2017
mystangel1:
watch the funniest boy on YouTube in this short comedy film. he is just Two years old but he is so funny cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nB88ulVOJzw&gl=NG&client=mv-google&hl=en

check out his YouTube channel and subscribe for more
https://m.youtube.com/my_videos?client=mv-google&gl=NG&hl=en

Wack
Re: Between Tiwa Savage, Tonto Dikeh And Mercy Aigbe, Who Cried Better? by Nobody: 10:40pm On May 11, 2017
forray:

Wack

Appreciate what the little boy is doing rather than use this horrible description

let Jesus Christ that he believes in judge you everyday..

Peace!
Re: Between Tiwa Savage, Tonto Dikeh And Mercy Aigbe, Who Cried Better? by ademiD(f): 11:58pm On May 11, 2017
the pain is written allover mercy, I feel for her...
Re: Between Tiwa Savage, Tonto Dikeh And Mercy Aigbe, Who Cried Better? by cr7lomo: 12:52am On May 12, 2017
ademiD:
the pain is written allover mercy, I feel for her...

Pain kor...after she don 4k rich men finish...all these manipulative spirit called celebs...i hv a crush on Regina Daniels, wanna marry her but I wunt ... Dont wanna find myself wanting and full of regrets
Re: Between Tiwa Savage, Tonto Dikeh And Mercy Aigbe, Who Cried Better? by laribari(m): 4:49am On May 12, 2017
AlienStar:
since both Tonto n Mercy are actresses already! Tiwa cried better

Tiwa acts too naa! What you see in every music video is a stage performance according to a story line. Most of them fake. #borrowed cars #rent clothes and bling bling

Though na stupid songs nor get story line, Na to dey chew casava
Re: Between Tiwa Savage, Tonto Dikeh And Mercy Aigbe, Who Cried Better? by GasAndOilTheory(m): 6:01am On May 12, 2017
Acting at its peak wink... Tonto did it better but mercy is the best yet grin
Re: Between Tiwa Savage, Tonto Dikeh And Mercy Aigbe, Who Cried Better? by crazyABO(m): 6:14am On May 12, 2017
If it tears tiwa la winner cool but if it's battered face angry mehn believe me na Anthony joshua coach beat mercy aigbe shocked that Tonto own looks like Jim iyke type of beating tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Destiny Boy And Lyta Go Head To Head In Freestyle Battle / Instagram Vs Reality: What Women Do To Look Perfect [PHOTOS] / Remember The Little Boy Who Act Baby Day's Out See Him Now After Many Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.