Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,563 members, 7,955,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:38 PM

Urgent Need For The Sales Of My MMM Account - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Urgent Need For The Sales Of My MMM Account (3716 Views)

I Just Recieved My Mmm Alert(pics Proof) / My MMM Story -the Money, The Madness And The Miracle / I Need Help On My MMM Account. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Need For The Sales Of My MMM Account by WiseBukoye(m): 3:06pm On May 11, 2017
It is a very long story.... Tried it once in November with 500k and turned out unlucky. I heard MMM is releasing odd marvos now. Please, any one interested in acquiring a MMM account with frozen 2016 marvos to the tune of 650k can contact me as soon as possible. You might meet me personally or send a representative, so that the deal can be sealed pronto. Location could be Ilorin (weekend), Osogbo or Ogbomoso (Teaching Hospitals- week days). I am ready to trade the account for a ridiculous, but reasonable offer.
Re: Urgent Need For The Sales Of My MMM Account by olanreyman(m): 5:35pm On May 11, 2017
First of all why are you selling when people are already getting their money back? Second of all can you sell for 100k?
Re: Urgent Need For The Sales Of My MMM Account by WiseBukoye(m): 11:34pm On May 11, 2017
Okay. I am selling because I got involved without proper information and the ever changing rules. Besides, I was implored to believe in such schemes. I can give you the screenshot of my MMM account, if you need to be convinced, but privately. You might need to add to your offer and lets discuss the price privately as well. Thank you.
Re: Urgent Need For The Sales Of My MMM Account by WiseBukoye(m): 11:06am On May 13, 2017
Interested? See Marvo1.html attached.

Re: Urgent Need For The Sales Of My MMM Account by mrlycan: 11:20am On May 13, 2017
Get 50% of your 2016 Mavro read through this link and thank me later

https://ufile.io/73nsw
Re: Urgent Need For The Sales Of My MMM Account by olanreyman(m): 11:52am On May 13, 2017
WiseBukoye:
Interested? See Marvo1.html attached and call me on 07053400982.
Note that your mmm email and every content in it becomes mine and I will have to change the password and everything so that u don't recover your password
Re: Urgent Need For The Sales Of My MMM Account by WiseBukoye(m): 12:04pm On May 13, 2017
olanreyman:

Note that your mmm email and every content in it becomes mine and I will have to change the password and everything so that u don't recover your password

Good afternoon. Yes. I am aware of that. In fact, that was the reason I stated in my initial post that we might need to meet personally so you can check it out, pay me and change all the information you need to. Thank you. I will be selling the goat with the rope.
Re: Urgent Need For The Sales Of My MMM Account by luminouz(m): 1:03pm On May 13, 2017
WiseBukoye:

Good afternoon. Yes. I am aware of that. In fact, that was the reason I stated in my initial post that we might need to meet personally so you can check it out, pay me and change all the information you need to. Thank you. I will be selling the goat with the rope.
I want both d goat,rope n U!!!!! tongue tongue
Re: Urgent Need For The Sales Of My MMM Account by KingsJohnson(m): 1:10pm On May 13, 2017
luminouz:

I want both d goat,rope n U!!!!! tongue tongue

Lol grin grin grin grin grin grin

For me, i want the the person that wants to buy the goat, the goat itself and the rope, even the market where the goat will be sold if possible grin grin grin grin
Re: Urgent Need For The Sales Of My MMM Account by luminouz(m): 1:13pm On May 13, 2017
KingsJohnson:

Lol grin grin grin grin grin grin

For me, i want the the person that wants to buy the goat, the goat itself and the rope, even the market where the goat will be sold if possible grin grin grin grin
Lmaooooo!
Re: Urgent Need For The Sales Of My MMM Account by WiseBukoye(m): 1:21pm On May 13, 2017
Please, don't derail my tread. The illustration of the goat and rope was an idiomatic expression. Meaning: I shall let go all that is connected to the mmm scheme (both the mmm account and associated email). Thank you.
Re: Urgent Need For The Sales Of My MMM Account by sonssyo(f): 1:25pm On May 13, 2017
Please can I change my mmm account and name?
Re: Urgent Need For The Sales Of My MMM Account by WiseBukoye(m): 1:34pm On May 13, 2017
sonssyo:

Yes, I suppose so, since the account can be hacked..... Not tried it, though.
Re: Urgent Need For The Sales Of My MMM Account by WiseBukoye(m): 1:36pm On May 13, 2017
sonssyo:

Yes, I suppose so, since the account can be stolen or hacked..... Not tried it, though.
Re: Urgent Need For The Sales Of My MMM Account by richinvestor: 3:16pm On May 13, 2017
sonssyo:
No
Re: Urgent Need For The Sales Of My MMM Account by mrlycan: 3:41pm On May 13, 2017
Yes you can. Call me and let me put you through. 08119 111159
Re: Urgent Need For The Sales Of My MMM Account by BAILMONEY: 4:08pm On May 13, 2017
mrlycan:
Yes you can. Call me and let me put you through. 08119 111159
ve got mmm account with 50k frozen mavro for sale. Location magodo lagos
Re: Urgent Need For The Sales Of My MMM Account by Nobody: 5:31pm On May 13, 2017
2 mmm accounts worth 100k and 150k respectively at a very cheap rate,,,,contact me through my signature
Re: Urgent Need For The Sales Of My MMM Account by rejuvenation: 7:31pm On May 13, 2017
MMM account 3.8. Million and 1.8 million. For sale @ a ridiculous price if your in lagos, Festac, surulere call me we. Can scheduled a meeting ASAP..... 08098609580....
Re: Urgent Need For The Sales Of My MMM Account by WiseBukoye(m): 8:09am On May 14, 2017
Interested? Contact me with your offer......

Fellow Nigerians, learn to open your treads separately or do I change the topic to: Check in here for MMM accounts for sale?

2 Likes

Re: Urgent Need For The Sales Of My MMM Account by WiseBukoye(m): 6:16pm On May 14, 2017
WiseBukoye:
Please, don't derail my tread. The illustration of the goat and rope was an idiomatic expression. Meaning: I shall let go all that is connected to the mmm scheme (both the mmm account and associated email). Thank you.
Re: Urgent Need For The Sales Of My MMM Account by WiseBukoye(m): 9:46am On May 16, 2017
Available for urgent sale at 150K ....
Re: Urgent Need For The Sales Of My MMM Account by WiseBukoye(m): 9:19am On May 17, 2017
WiseBukoye:
Re: Urgent Need For The Sales Of My MMM Account by Viking007(m): 9:38am On May 17, 2017
WiseBukoye:
Interested? Contact me with your offer......

Fellow Nigerians, learn to open your treads separately or do I change the topic to: Check in here for MMM accounts for sale?
cheesy
Re: Urgent Need For The Sales Of My MMM Account by Viking007(m): 9:40am On May 17, 2017
WiseBukoye:
100k. But I'm in abuja.
Re: Urgent Need For The Sales Of My MMM Account by WiseBukoye(m): 3:11pm On May 17, 2017
Call me @ viking007 to discuss the way forward.
Re: Urgent Need For The Sales Of My MMM Account by WiseBukoye(m): 10:31am On May 18, 2017
WiseBukoye:
Re: Urgent Need For The Sales Of My MMM Account by WiseBukoye(m): 10:09am On May 19, 2017
Selling price reduced..... 100K offers can call back, if still interested.
Re: Urgent Need For The Sales Of My MMM Account by WiseBukoye(m): 10:19am On May 20, 2017
WiseBukoye:
Selling price reduced..... 100K offers can call back now, if still interested.
Re: Urgent Need For The Sales Of My MMM Account by WiseBukoye(m): 4:33pm On May 22, 2017
[quote author=WiseBukoye post=56700505][/quote]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fixing 30million Naira On Fixed Deposit In A Nigeria Bank In A Period Of 2years / Is Yellow Traders Investment Genuine / Invest In Phone Apps And Make A Guaranteed Earning Monthly Within One Year.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.