Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,800 members, 7,810,080 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:16 PM

My MMM Story -the Money, The Madness And The Miracle - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / My MMM Story -the Money, The Madness And The Miracle (60141 Views)

My MMM Story / Urgent Need For The Sales Of My MMM Account / I Just Recieved My Mmm Alert(pics Proof) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

My MMM Story -the Money, The Madness And The Miracle by ClassCaptain(m): 5:33pm On Dec 13, 2016
" A dog that refuses to hear the hunter whistle is most likely to get lost in the thick forest " - African proverb

" Head of squirrel stubborn on plate, he that is being advised ,Lord let him listen " - Yoruba proverb,

(sobs as Tope Alabi is played in the background)

"Aye le ooo.ibosi ooo..Aye Dori ko do KO ye mimo" Ibi ta ba ma GBA oo koye ni yan.........

Death is better than disgrace...Death I repeat is better than shame...Which mouth will I use to say mmm is not paying this month?? .. Certainly not with this mouth of mine.

i woke up by myself today to the news of mmm accounts been frozen for this month and till next year January.... I strongly believe it can't be true.. MBA NU , have they moved the fools day celebration from April to December ?? Or probably it is one of this mtv base pranks or some yeye .blogspots looking for traffic with their usual headlines.. I got tons of messages but no, I rather check the thing MYSELF !!!

Shaking and sweating without fever, i logged into my account on my beluo O5 phone and verily verily , it was like a dream..., there it was.

..But No se i still refuse to believe it is true..i saw warnings... Was this the message i was suppose to get from the dreams i have been having for the last three days??, was this why Papa Elena called me last week after almost a year ....Something is wrong somewhere but i am totally the wrong person this must affect..

As I soliloquies and ruminate on events of the last 3 months with a brand new 2 meter long rope in my hand where I stand under this banana tree, I still pray and hope this is not true.. I have packed a few clothes and switched off my major line for now..if anyone like they should call, i wouldnt allow anyone add injury to be salt..

I will give this people three days ... 72 hours to fix this or I will kill myself and my innocent blood will be on the owners of mmm Nigeria head...God would ask for my blood from their head ..Only three days to disprove this rumour...I am here with my stove and garri to keep myself alive and make eba with some bush leaves so as to survive before i finally murder my own self in the next 3 days...

What , am not the only one affected?? Is that all u can say to me now??

Yes it may be true but I can boldy say am the worst affected... My story into this MMM is not a small one..and as I am about to bid the world farewell , I cannot but reminisce how it all started 3 months ago when I ventured into the pyramid schemes system... Just like yesterday, it is now as if I was under a Russian spell.

My name is boo osin, 24 years old undergraduate and I die in 78 hours if my account is not restored and I get my money back...

But first, I need to share my story..

it all started on the 7th of September 2016 , in Church ....

40 Likes 13 Shares

Re: My MMM Story -the Money, The Madness And The Miracle by CentaurXXV: 5:36pm On Dec 13, 2016
Re: My MMM Story -the Money, The Madness And The Miracle by Nobody: 5:39pm On Dec 13, 2016
Re: My MMM Story -the Money, The Madness And The Miracle by Dezzx(m): 5:40pm On Dec 13, 2016
caveat emptor grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My MMM Story -the Money, The Madness And The Miracle by Damibiz(m): 5:43pm On Dec 13, 2016
Risk taker nw crying for help frm de xame people they said we dont need your help,if my money lost how e take concern u.....as for ur case,try kill urself nd test hw hell fire is........

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: My MMM Story -the Money, The Madness And The Miracle by Nobody: 5:45pm On Dec 13, 2016
Lemme park here grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My MMM Story -the Money, The Madness And The Miracle by Nobody: 5:45pm On Dec 13, 2016
gringrin

brand new 2 meter long rope in my hand where I stand under this banana tree, I

You never ready gringrin

34 Likes

Re: My MMM Story -the Money, The Madness And The Miracle by somehowpenis(m): 5:47pm On Dec 13, 2016
grin grin.. wish nairaland had a Unicode 9 smileys, and not this old _fuckery
Re: My MMM Story -the Money, The Madness And The Miracle by Boybreezy(m): 5:48pm On Dec 13, 2016
ride on
Re: My MMM Story -the Money, The Madness And The Miracle by Nobody: 5:51pm On Dec 13, 2016
Better go buy rope now o,cos the price don dey increase

2 Likes

Re: My MMM Story -the Money, The Madness And The Miracle by somehowpenis(m): 5:53pm On Dec 13, 2016
Come and complete this ... front page material
Re: My MMM Story -the Money, The Madness And The Miracle by Layooluwa(f): 5:54pm On Dec 13, 2016
Lool, mmm has really done something
Re: My MMM Story -the Money, The Madness And The Miracle by ritzybaby(f): 6:01pm On Dec 13, 2016
No fears joor MMM just joined the #MannequinChallenge grin
them go unfreeze later but might come under another name undecided

1 Like

Re: My MMM Story -the Money, The Madness And The Miracle by Laveda(f): 6:03pm On Dec 13, 2016
cry

Told my Gfs to chill oh, them no hear.

1 Like

Re: My MMM Story -the Money, The Madness And The Miracle by Nobody: 6:04pm On Dec 13, 2016
cheesy
Re: My MMM Story -the Money, The Madness And The Miracle by Nobody: 6:04pm On Dec 13, 2016
Laveda:
cry

Told my Gfs to chill oh, them no hear.

Thought you invested too grin
Re: My MMM Story -the Money, The Madness And The Miracle by ojun50(m): 6:05pm On Dec 13, 2016
ClassCaptain na mmm carry u come back,
Re: My MMM Story -the Money, The Madness And The Miracle by Nobody: 6:06pm On Dec 13, 2016
Let me balance here grin classcaptain is back with his cool story

1 Like

Re: My MMM Story -the Money, The Madness And The Miracle by Laveda(f): 6:07pm On Dec 13, 2016
ellacute45:

Thought you invested too grin

I was lucky to get my money back. cheesy and I'm soooooo happy.

grin
Re: My MMM Story -the Money, The Madness And The Miracle by OlufemiWhit(m): 6:09pm On Dec 13, 2016
Dis story go funny....... grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My MMM Story -the Money, The Madness And The Miracle by Nobody: 6:10pm On Dec 13, 2016
Laveda:

I was lucky to get my money back. cheesy and I'm soooooo happy.

grin

shocked oh thank God cheesy
Re: My MMM Story -the Money, The Madness And The Miracle by Maxi112: 6:16pm On Dec 13, 2016
believe in God, your money is safe.

funny enough, I'm also a victim grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My MMM Story -the Money, The Madness And The Miracle by timidapsin(m): 6:16pm On Dec 13, 2016
Booked..
Re: My MMM Story -the Money, The Madness And The Miracle by armadeo(m): 6:19pm On Dec 13, 2016
Following.

This guy you are a good writer.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My MMM Story -the Money, The Madness And The Miracle by youngguru23(m): 6:35pm On Dec 13, 2016
Lemme park bus here... Incase
Re: My MMM Story -the Money, The Madness And The Miracle by Nobody: 6:53pm On Dec 13, 2016
naso, wait they are coming
Re: My MMM Story -the Money, The Madness And The Miracle by greatwhite(m): 6:54pm On Dec 13, 2016
grin
Re: My MMM Story -the Money, The Madness And The Miracle by babasolo(m): 6:57pm On Dec 13, 2016
Dont worry MmM is on lunch break... grin grin

banana tree ke u no see pineapple tree
Re: My MMM Story -the Money, The Madness And The Miracle by Nobody: 6:59pm On Dec 13, 2016
booked-dattebayo! grin
Re: My MMM Story -the Money, The Madness And The Miracle by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 7:07pm On Dec 13, 2016
ghen ghen grin

3 Likes

Re: My MMM Story -the Money, The Madness And The Miracle by Nobody: 7:22pm On Dec 13, 2016
armadeo:
Following.

This guy you are a good writer.
Re: My MMM Story -the Money, The Madness And The Miracle by Nobody: 7:35pm On Dec 13, 2016
grin grin
*parks my Range Rover sport that I acquired through mmm*

3 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Crypto Is Not Just For Me, Massive Loss (millions Gone Under 2 Days / MMM Returns With New Strategy / Sergei Mavrodi: MMM Founder Buried In Closed Coffin (pic, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.