Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Mercy Aigbe: "Lanry Gentry Beats Me Constantly, I Still Cough Blood, He Cheated" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Aigbe: "Lanry Gentry Beats Me Constantly, I Still Cough Blood, He Cheated" (54922 Views)

Mary Okoye And Emma Emordi's Marriage Crashes. "He Cheated, Stole, Brought Stds" / Mercy Aigbe is back in my house - Lanre Gentry / Lanre Gentry, Bimbo Akinsanya Were Married Before Mercy Aigbe Got Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Aigbe: "Lanry Gentry Beats Me Constantly, I Still Cough Blood, He Cheated" by toyinjimoh(m): 6:44pm On May 11, 2017
D man is too big for u
Re: Mercy Aigbe: "Lanry Gentry Beats Me Constantly, I Still Cough Blood, He Cheated" by tuscani: 6:45pm On May 11, 2017
martyns303:
This is going to be long, I hope you endure to the end.

I know what I am about to say will be controversial and not "politically correct", mostly for the feminist and others. I expect a lot of backlash, abuse and calling of names, it is a burden I am willing to take on.

I expect everybody to come here and call this man names, he's an animal, a coward (I agree on this), woman beater and all sort just to be accepted. But I have decided to share a different opinion.

First, people don't just go about attacking other people, not a woman you are married to, not the mother of your children, even mad people don't frequently attack people at random.

The thing is everybody have a breaking point, no matter how much you try to endure and try to be the better person, there comes that point you just can't take it.

Have I hit a woman b4? Yes, twice. It is not something I am proud of, I feel ashamed of myself afterwards. Now I have had my fair share of relationships but one stands out and I pray no man finds himself with a woman like that. This girl's words are venom, she rain abuses at the slightest provocation. If anyone knows me outside NL will know that I am extremely quite, an introvert and avoids confrontation at all cost.

If we agree to meet on somewhere and she gets there before, am dead. No matter the reason, she will call me and start abusing me, in fact if you are to hear her, you will call me a fool for staying with that kind of person. But she is not always like that, when she's not angry, she's one of the nicest person ever. Well educated and from a decent home so there's no indication that she will be like that.

The first time I hit her, we went to buy something together at the market. We ended up having a different opinion about an item and that was when she got angry, she started abusing me right there in public. It was as if the ground should open and swallow me, I was so embarrassed I decided to leave and go home. When she got back, she started yelling at me for leaving her behind at the market and the abuses begin. At that point I lost it, already am fuming from the market incident and now this, she has said worst things to me before and I simply walk away but this time I don't know what happened and I slapped her. Of course I apologized and begged and we got back to being normal, I noticed the abuses even stopped for sometime.

Now I don't want to mention what happened the second time, because not even a pope would have been able to handle the situation. At that point I ended the relationship.

Am i going to mention the times she gets angry and begin to damage my properties? Anything she gets her hands on she will destroy it. We all heard about Tonto Dikeh damaging properties worth millions of Churchill's.

The ultimate question is, why didn't I just leave the relationship, answer is, beside her bad moments she's a nice person. Plus I had to endure to keep up the relationship. Now it would be even more difficult for married people.

I am no way encouraging physical abuses by men, but before you crucify the man, have you considered what the man has been through?

No man should raise his hands on a woman, however we shouldn't be quick to throw the men under the bus either. This man is languishing in prison, some of us wouldn't have been able to walk half a mile in his shoes.

May God give us all compatible partners.
leaving her was the best decision ever

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe: "Lanry Gentry Beats Me Constantly, I Still Cough Blood, He Cheated" by x6blade(m): 6:45pm On May 11, 2017
People fail to realise how much insults and bad behaiviour a man takes in a relationship before snapping and the moment he does and reacts he becomes the devil and everyonein the world has an opinion about him

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mercy Aigbe: "Lanry Gentry Beats Me Constantly, I Still Cough Blood, He Cheated" by zolapower: 6:47pm On May 11, 2017
So the movie ( an American movie ) a cry for help real after all. Na wa oo. Hmm, can't imagine me beaten a woman wen I know I cant stand to fight my mate . Rubbish .

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe: "Lanry Gentry Beats Me Constantly, I Still Cough Blood, He Cheated" by AimingIncognito(f): 6:47pm On May 11, 2017
Someone should please quote me when she start marketing her own version of 'On becoming'
Re: Mercy Aigbe: "Lanry Gentry Beats Me Constantly, I Still Cough Blood, He Cheated" by perfectcrown(f): 6:48pm On May 11, 2017
martyns303:

I know what I am about to say will be controversial and not "politically correct", mostly for the feminist and others. I expect a lot of backlash, abuse and calling of names, it is a burden I am willing to take on.

I expect everybody to come here and call this man names, he's an animal, a coward (I agree on this), woman beater and all sort just to be accepted. But I have decided to share a different opinion.

First, people don't just go about attacking other people, not a woman you are married to, not the mother of your children, even mad people don't frequently attack people at random.

The thing is everybody have a breaking point, no matter how much you try to endure and try to be the better person, there comes that point you just can't take it.

Have I hit a woman b4? Yes, twice. It is not something I am proud of, I feel ashamed of myself afterwards. Now I have had my fair share of relationships but one stands out and I pray no man finds himself with a woman like that. This girl's words are venom, she rain abuses at the slightest provocation. If anyone knows me outside NL will know that I am extremely quite, an introvert and avoids confrontation at all cost.

If we agree to meet on somewhere and she gets there before, am dead. No matter the reason, she will call me and start abusing me, in fact if you are to hear her, you will call me a fool for staying with that kind of person. But she is not always like that, when she's not angry, she's one of the nicest person ever. Well educated and from a decent home so there's no indication that she will be like that.

The first time I hit her, we went to buy something together at the market. We ended up having a different opinion about an item and that was when she got angry, she started abusing me right there in public. It was as if the ground should open and swallow me, I was so embarrassed I decided to leave and go home. When she got back, she started yelling at me for leaving her behind at the market and the abuses begin. At that point I lost it, already am fuming from the market incident and now this, she has said worst things to me before and I simply walk away but this time I don't know what happened and I slapped her. Of course I apologized and begged and we got back to being normal, I noticed the abuses even stopped for sometime.

Now I don't want to mention what happened the second time, because not even a pope would have been able to handle the situation. At that point I ended the relationship.

Am i going to mention the times she gets angry and begin to damage my properties? Anything she gets her hands on she will destroy it. We all heard about Tonto Dikeh damaging properties worth millions of Churchill's.

The ultimate question is, why didn't I just leave the relationship, answer is, beside her bad moments she's a nice person. Plus I had to endure to keep up the relationship. Now it would be even more difficult for married people.

I am no way encouraging physical abuses by men, but before you crucify the man, have you considered what the man has been through?

No man should raise his hands on a woman, however we shouldn't be quick to throw the men under the bus either. This man is languishing in prison, some of us wouldn't have been able to walk half a mile in his shoes.

Whst is dis one saying? Cant u just walk away?
What wld u do if it was yr sis or daughter?!
Biko,park well jare

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe: "Lanry Gentry Beats Me Constantly, I Still Cough Blood, He Cheated" by GeneralOjukwu: 6:49pm On May 11, 2017
martyns303:

First, people don't just go about attacking other people, not

what happened there second time? did u catch a man on top of her shocked

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe: "Lanry Gentry Beats Me Constantly, I Still Cough Blood, He Cheated" by Jlow2: 6:50pm On May 11, 2017
so dis gurl no fine sef,
Re: Mercy Aigbe: "Lanry Gentry Beats Me Constantly, I Still Cough Blood, He Cheated" by talk2dasola: 6:51pm On May 11, 2017
That's unfair. It's nt a thing to b proud of.
Buh aunty mercy, u shudnt Av publicize it nw. D shame is nt fr only em bt fr both of u undecided[color=#000000][/color]
Re: Mercy Aigbe: "Lanry Gentry Beats Me Constantly, I Still Cough Blood, He Cheated" by blackgorillaman: 6:51pm On May 11, 2017
One both of you need deliverance for a good man of God ,from anger ,lack of satisfaction of what God have done for you and " stranger sex" mercy ,lanre let me tell you what else do you want that you did not have remember billions of people are there no wife, no husband, no food,no house, no cloth to Wear ,,,,,both of you ,you better think ,do you realize your children are reading all this,,,,, think think think
Re: Mercy Aigbe: "Lanry Gentry Beats Me Constantly, I Still Cough Blood, He Cheated" by Nobody: 6:52pm On May 11, 2017
PapiSmith:
Please give me one reason why this attention seeking Hoe keep trying to gather a pity party...

Why is she dressed up as a village slut who was caught stealing some tubers of yam?

Why is she with that scattered hairstyle?

I see no reason why she is trying to pull a tiwa savage on her husband after he has been imprisoned. I don't buy the idea of domestic violence but this bìtches are becoming annoying

First it was Tiwa then Tonto now this dirty attention seeking Hoe?

What the fück are these women turning into? angry
bros you will never die. True talk. 100% Legit

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe: "Lanry Gentry Beats Me Constantly, I Still Cough Blood, He Cheated" by kinibigdeal(m): 6:52pm On May 11, 2017
That's a movie scene
Re: Mercy Aigbe: "Lanry Gentry Beats Me Constantly, I Still Cough Blood, He Cheated" by 9jasave: 6:52pm On May 11, 2017
femi4:
Abeg enough of this mercy Johnson story

mercy what.. abi you just sniffed carbide?
Re: Mercy Aigbe: "Lanry Gentry Beats Me Constantly, I Still Cough Blood, He Cheated" by godunia(m): 6:53pm On May 11, 2017
2 Timothy 3:1-5,"in the last days critical time had to deal with will be here.. .. .. fierce without love of goodness"... .. My people is that not what we are seeing today?
Re: Mercy Aigbe: "Lanry Gentry Beats Me Constantly, I Still Cough Blood, He Cheated" by Zane2point4(m): 6:53pm On May 11, 2017
If you like shave your eye lashes join we wont be decieved, na you dey cheat on that man

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe: "Lanry Gentry Beats Me Constantly, I Still Cough Blood, He Cheated" by hernandson(m): 6:56pm On May 11, 2017
omo see acting oo,what's all this picture shit. so she dressing like this would make people believe it actually happened?,what happened to video recordings and stuffs,any actress can pull out this kinda stunt na

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe: "Lanry Gentry Beats Me Constantly, I Still Cough Blood, He Cheated" by Miles300: 6:56pm On May 11, 2017
martyns303:

If we agree to meet somewhere and she gets there before, am dead. No matter the reason, she will call me and start abusing me, in fact if you are to hear her, you will call me a fool for staying with that kind of person. But she is not always like that, when she's not angry, she's one of the nicest person ever. Well educated and from a decent home so there's no indication that she will be like that.

I agree wit u on this one ! Most women can really be provocative , I had a girlfriend that so quick to anger and quite an extreme lover , outta anger she hit me like 2wice good solid slaps , there is a kinda slap that u will receive u will react to it immediatly by slapping back , this kept happening until she made me loose it one particular day , I land my own back outta anger and nxt thing she said was I hit her and she started callin her friends dat I slapped her , those ones too begin insult me for phone not knowin I was still around the house why she kept the phone on speaker ... Thing is guys wen she start misbehaving just leave the environment that moment before person commit murder outta anger

6 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe: "Lanry Gentry Beats Me Constantly, I Still Cough Blood, He Cheated" by Nobody: 6:57pm On May 11, 2017
A woman only stays in a marriage because of the two O's
Owo and .....
No ask me oooo

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe: "Lanry Gentry Beats Me Constantly, I Still Cough Blood, He Cheated" by sukkot: 6:57pm On May 11, 2017
please put ya makeup back on. slay queen lol

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe: "Lanry Gentry Beats Me Constantly, I Still Cough Blood, He Cheated" by 3283Abokination(m): 6:58pm On May 11, 2017
Cn Sum1 Tell Dis Girl 2 Kp Quite, A Minute Silence 2 Dos Lookin 4 Fame By Al Meanz,

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe: "Lanry Gentry Beats Me Constantly, I Still Cough Blood, He Cheated" by teevodaprinz(m): 6:59pm On May 11, 2017
dovelike:
Me + domestic violence =Abuser's death

grin grin grin

Re: Mercy Aigbe: "Lanry Gentry Beats Me Constantly, I Still Cough Blood, He Cheated" by ademide0710: 7:00pm On May 11, 2017
Sorry dear,am not one of your fan but I felt for you. Men will always cheat,its there DNA, you can't stop them for doing that. You should not have endured this violence for so long. I understand, our Yoruba mother will say "aforiti" which means you Should be patient. Ladies,Stay out of abusive marriage even relationship.

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe: "Lanry Gentry Beats Me Constantly, I Still Cough Blood, He Cheated" by beautiful232(f): 7:02pm On May 11, 2017
everybody will say things that makes them look good before others.
for me I won't judge from one side,but then no matter what,no man has the right to beat a woman...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe: "Lanry Gentry Beats Me Constantly, I Still Cough Blood, He Cheated" by Nobody: 7:02pm On May 11, 2017
undecided

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe: "Lanry Gentry Beats Me Constantly, I Still Cough Blood, He Cheated" by Nobody: 7:03pm On May 11, 2017
Franzinni:
is this the same person up there... Or am I seeing things....

Men are in trouble.....
That is how one married a lady who he never saw with out make up until honey moon was over and the next morning.... He thought he married a half cast...

But she was albino... Very pretty in make up but without it ehn... I won't say worwor..

But the man filed for divorce sharply..

lol whywhyogun was right, black girls literally try to look white by using makeup.

dammit, and i wished she was wrong
Re: Mercy Aigbe: "Lanry Gentry Beats Me Constantly, I Still Cough Blood, He Cheated" by Burgerlomo: 7:05pm On May 11, 2017
jieta:
that is why is better to have two wives becos you won't have time beating one you just ignore her and go to the other woman # team polygamy #
grin grin grin
Re: Mercy Aigbe: "Lanry Gentry Beats Me Constantly, I Still Cough Blood, He Cheated" by zolapower: 7:06pm On May 11, 2017
A cry for help . An American movie .
Re: Mercy Aigbe: "Lanry Gentry Beats Me Constantly, I Still Cough Blood, He Cheated" by Prince4945(m): 7:07pm On May 11, 2017
PapiSmith:
Please give me one reason why this attention seeking Hoe keep trying to gather a pity party...

Why is she dressed up as a village slut who was caught stealing some tubers of yam?

Why is she with that scattered hairstyle?

I see no reason why she is trying to pull a tiwa savage on her husband after he has been imprisoned. I don't buy the idea of domestic violence but this bìtches are becoming annoying

First it was Tiwa then Tonto now this dirty attention seeking Hoe?

What the fück are these women turning into? angry

You just said my mind

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe: "Lanry Gentry Beats Me Constantly, I Still Cough Blood, He Cheated" by BlackMystery(f): 7:07pm On May 11, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: Mercy Aigbe: "Lanry Gentry Beats Me Constantly, I Still Cough Blood, He Cheated" by Nobody: 7:09pm On May 11, 2017
Seriously the society is just plain stupid. SSo because she is asking for a pity party, she wants to ruin the man eh? Its obvious she is a dam, which man can stomach a cheating wife? The man foolishly if I may add beat her up so she now wants to use it against him so she can totally ruin him.I believe in and live in altruism... I rarely get into things with ulterior motives. I'm against domestic violence of any sort, but there are some things you will do that I will start perceiving u as evil...its just a matter of time and opportunity for me to harm you. The man isn't smart he could have installed a tracker on her car, attach a severing device to her brake fluid pipes and monitor once the car is on a high speed or something... He just severs the brakes so she could have an accident and get maimed or something...at least the promiscuity will end there. Or just plain blow up the car engine while in motion on a freeway. No human being has the right to make another person miserable.
If a woman wants to be evil, its a free world... Just don't damage someone else's life alongside.
By the way, they kinda deserve each other with the way he treated his ex wife.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe: "Lanry Gentry Beats Me Constantly, I Still Cough Blood, He Cheated" by hezy4real01(m): 7:09pm On May 11, 2017
Hmmmmm may God grant us a peaceful home.. if na so marriage I rather stay single walahi

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Erica's Fans Buy Her A Three-Bedroom House In Lagos & Keke Napep On 27 Birthday / Tems Having A Moment With Mary J Blige, DJ Khaled And Rick Ross After Grammy Win / Falz Celebrates 26th Birthday, Releases "Chemistry" Ft Simi As They Pose Topless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.