Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,785 members, 7,827,892 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

Price Of Tecno Camon CX Air In Nigeria And Other Africa Countries - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Price Of Tecno Camon CX Air In Nigeria And Other Africa Countries (31582 Views)

Inside Transsion’s (Mother Company Of Tecno/Infinix) Headquarter In Shanghai. / Opening The Back Cover Of Tecno L8 Lite / Launching Of Tecno Camon Cx & Cx Air (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Price Of Tecno Camon CX Air In Nigeria And Other Africa Countries by Nobody: 7:49am On May 13, 2017
kings09:
Who hold u b4. cheesy
undecided undecided mAke i tell you say your brain needs surgery undecided be quoting me wrong, edict more
Re: Price Of Tecno Camon CX Air In Nigeria And Other Africa Countries by citizenjuwon(m): 7:54am On May 13, 2017
Opistorincos:
This phone is a ripoff at 52k, i got my xiaomi 4x 2gb variant for just 33k and its way better than this plastic with screen
Been hearing of xiaomi, where can one get it?
Re: Price Of Tecno Camon CX Air In Nigeria And Other Africa Countries by Nobody: 7:56am On May 13, 2017
ikombe:
Chai my dream phone cry

lol,happy birthday in advance.God bless you.
Re: Price Of Tecno Camon CX Air In Nigeria And Other Africa Countries by kings09(m): 7:58am On May 13, 2017
Now I understand ur predicament cheesy. Why ddnt u say so b4
TUNSBOYLE:
undecided undecided mAke i tell you say MY brain needs surgery? undecided
Re: Price Of Tecno Camon CX Air In Nigeria And Other Africa Countries by maasoap(m): 8:00am On May 13, 2017
VIPERVENOM:
Naira has lost a lot of value. Back then in 2004 82k CFA used to be like 18k naira and like 1 million cedis shocked but kudos to ghana sha. Dem try. Well as for the tecno fone it can eat..........
Ghana didn't do anything spectacular, they only revalue their currency to 1cedi equal 1dollar. I'm not sure it still remains the same today, as per 1cedi equal 1dollar. One of our past CBN governors, either Soludo or Sanusi proposed the same thing but either Yaradua or Jonathan rejected it.
Re: Price Of Tecno Camon CX Air In Nigeria And Other Africa Countries by dapizy02(m): 8:01am On May 13, 2017
DollarAngel:
Not everyone can read this If you can like, if you can't share

I had fun raednig it, its qiut amiazng.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Price Of Tecno Camon CX Air In Nigeria And Other Africa Countries by Nobody: 8:06am On May 13, 2017
kings09:
Now I understand ur predicament cheesy. Why ddnt u say so b4
edict more undecided
Re: Price Of Tecno Camon CX Air In Nigeria And Other Africa Countries by kings09(m): 8:07am On May 13, 2017
cheesy calm down
TUNSBOYLE:
edict more undecided
Re: Price Of Tecno Camon CX Air In Nigeria And Other Africa Countries by ZAWs: 8:12am On May 13, 2017
VIPERVENOM:
Naira has lost a lot of value. Back then in 2004 82k CFA used to be like 18k naira and like 1 million cedis shocked but kudos to ghana sha. Dem try. Well as for the tecno fone it can eat..........

What did Ghana do?
The Ghanaian govt redominated the currency by removing some certain digits because of its embarrassing nature.
1 Ghana cedis is equivalent to 1000 in real life.
Re: Price Of Tecno Camon CX Air In Nigeria And Other Africa Countries by sunshineV(f): 8:15am On May 13, 2017
Opistorincos:
This phone is a ripoff at 52k, i got my xiaomi 4x 2gb variant for just 33k and its way better than this plastic with screen

xaomi marketer spotted grin
Re: Price Of Tecno Camon CX Air In Nigeria And Other Africa Countries by hotspec(m): 8:20am On May 13, 2017
enny66, What is the price of Lenovo S960 vibe X in Nigeria?
Re: Price Of Tecno Camon CX Air In Nigeria And Other Africa Countries by Greatzeus(m): 8:21am On May 13, 2017
DesChyko:
The only advantage here is that you will be using a 2017 phone.
My Galaxy S3 produced in 2012 can chase this phone into the bush for standard undecided
Yeah,really 2012 ? with Android 2.0 or what version grin

1 Like

Re: Price Of Tecno Camon CX Air In Nigeria And Other Africa Countries by mcvities(m): 8:22am On May 13, 2017
Opistorincos:

Please where did you buy this phone in Nigeria. I guess you are talking about Xiaomi Redmi 4x.
Re: Price Of Tecno Camon CX Air In Nigeria And Other Africa Countries by Opistorincos(m): 8:30am On May 13, 2017
mcvities:

Please where did you buy this phone in Nigeria. I guess you are talking about Xiaomi Redmi 4x.

its available on jumia but they sell a bit higher than what you will get on aliexpress, so I will suggest you get through aliexpress
Re: Price Of Tecno Camon CX Air In Nigeria And Other Africa Countries by Opistorincos(m): 8:30am On May 13, 2017
sunshineV:

xaomi marketer spotted grin

You are spotted too, I am not a xiaomi marketer though.
Re: Price Of Tecno Camon CX Air In Nigeria And Other Africa Countries by ikombe: 8:38am On May 13, 2017
Tiny23:

lol,happy birthday in advance.God bless you.
Thanx Dear grin

E be like say u self like this phone undecided
Re: Price Of Tecno Camon CX Air In Nigeria And Other Africa Countries by tinkdoll(f): 8:42am On May 13, 2017
The price of a fairly used iPhone 6+
Re: Price Of Tecno Camon CX Air In Nigeria And Other Africa Countries by GoodYYor: 8:46am On May 13, 2017
hisgrace090:
Another secondary school children phone from tecno.
we don hear na....oga boss.....show me your iPhone7

1 Like

Re: Price Of Tecno Camon CX Air In Nigeria And Other Africa Countries by iamwizzle(m): 8:49am On May 13, 2017
Opistorincos:

d question is do dae have a self care shop and are the parts available in d market

Huh
Re: Price Of Tecno Camon CX Air In Nigeria And Other Africa Countries by seangy4konji: 8:58am On May 13, 2017
ghana money get value o
Re: Price Of Tecno Camon CX Air In Nigeria And Other Africa Countries by IAmAmbrose(m): 9:01am On May 13, 2017
niceguy7:
I dont a phone, what i need now is a tablet.... undecided

i have paracetamol for sale undecided

3 Likes

Re: Price Of Tecno Camon CX Air In Nigeria And Other Africa Countries by niceguy7(m): 9:03am On May 13, 2017
grin
IAmAmbrose:

i have paracetamol for sale undecided
Re: Price Of Tecno Camon CX Air In Nigeria And Other Africa Countries by Nobody: 9:45am On May 13, 2017
ikombe:
Thanx Dear grin

But the price is too outrageous
Re: Price Of Tecno Camon CX Air In Nigeria And Other Africa Countries by Nobody: 9:45am On May 13, 2017
ikombe:
Thanx Dear grin

Re: Price Of Tecno Camon CX Air In Nigeria And Other Africa Countries by ikombe: 9:47am On May 13, 2017
Larrykaysail:
May GOD bless you, this is a small dream, u can't dream of samsung s8, go back to sleep jare
Is it ya dream

1 Like

Re: Price Of Tecno Camon CX Air In Nigeria And Other Africa Countries by ikombe: 9:48am On May 13, 2017
Tiny23:

Outrageous kwa

The Spec worths it dear
Re: Price Of Tecno Camon CX Air In Nigeria And Other Africa Countries by bkool7(m): 9:51am On May 13, 2017
VIPERVENOM:

Ghana didn't try anything . our currency us still more valuable than Ghana 's
Now , lets say N300/$1 if we delete those two zeros in naira. N3/$1 .
And Ghana deleted 4digits .

They didn't even make enough efforts at boosting local production to increase foreign exchange , they just devalued their currency.
Where did the value of those four digits go?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghanaian_cedi

2 Likes

Re: Price Of Tecno Camon CX Air In Nigeria And Other Africa Countries by Nobody: 9:55am On May 13, 2017
ikombe:
Outrageous kwa

The Spec worths it dear

Lol,ok
Re: Price Of Tecno Camon CX Air In Nigeria And Other Africa Countries by Opistorincos(m): 10:33am On May 13, 2017
iamwizzle:
d question is do dae have a self care shop and are the parts available in d market

There are no parts in Nigeria and no carlcare either but when the product is good, carlcare will be idle and won't serve any purpose except to occupy space. To eradicate this fear, it is advisable to buy replacement screen and screen guard when ordering from aliexpress, they don't cost a fortune
Re: Price Of Tecno Camon CX Air In Nigeria And Other Africa Countries by ikombe: 11:01am On May 13, 2017
Tiny23:

Lol,ok
13mp Front and Back
With Flash Light Front and Back

3,200mah

Who can give you that for #52,000

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nokia To Change Name To 'Microsoft Lumia' / What Is The Difference Between Kitkat, Lollipop, Jellybean, Marshmallow? / Have You Noticed Mtn's Cheap Rates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.