Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,868 members, 7,828,091 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Price Of Tecno Camon CX Air In Nigeria And Other Africa Countries - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Price Of Tecno Camon CX Air In Nigeria And Other Africa Countries (31583 Views)

Inside Transsion’s (Mother Company Of Tecno/Infinix) Headquarter In Shanghai. / Opening The Back Cover Of Tecno L8 Lite / Launching Of Tecno Camon Cx & Cx Air (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Price Of Tecno Camon CX Air In Nigeria And Other Africa Countries by Perfectionist11: 11:21am On May 13, 2017
2GB RAM..Tech-NO?
Re: Price Of Tecno Camon CX Air In Nigeria And Other Africa Countries by AleeDee(m): 11:26am On May 13, 2017
Op I tot u would compare d prices converted to dollars or our naira so dat we can knw if its cheaper here or nt
Re: Price Of Tecno Camon CX Air In Nigeria And Other Africa Countries by emeka1101: 11:55am On May 13, 2017
bkool7:

Ghana didn't try anything . our currency us still more valuable than Ghana 's
Now , lets say N300/$1 if we delete those two zeros in naira. N3/$1 .
And Ghana deleted 4digits .

They didn't even make enough efforts at boosting local production to increase foreign exchange , they just devalued their currency.
Where did the value of those four digits go?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghanaian_cedi
You are full of ignorance so shut up.
Naira valuable than Cedis?
Have you even been to Togo before?
If you know what devaluation is,you won't be here speaking trash.
Re: Price Of Tecno Camon CX Air In Nigeria And Other Africa Countries by emeka1101: 12:15pm On May 13, 2017
bkool7:

Ghana didn't try anything . our currency us still more valuable than Ghana 's
Now , lets say N300/$1 if we delete those two zeros in naira. N3/$1 .
And Ghana deleted 4digits .

They didn't even make enough efforts at boosting local production to increase foreign exchange , they just devalued their currency.
Where did the value of those four digits go?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghanaian_cedi
I just can't imagine the level of your dumbness after reading more on their currency devaluation.
Before the devaluation of their cedi there was nothing like 1 cedi.
Their currency started from 10000 cedis which was equivalent to 1 dollar.(Their lowest currency note was 10000 cedis just as ours is 1 naira)
20000 was also equivalent to 2 dollars.
So eventually they decided to get rid of the zeros(which was meaningless ) to get a single digit.(just like 1 naira)
So 10000 became 1 cedi ,20000 became 2 cedis which was equivalent to 1 dollar n 2 dollars respectively , likewise de rest.

In Nigeria don't we already have 1 naira?
How can we devaluate 1 naira?
Which zeros are to be taking off?
So you see how dumb you sound?
Their devaluation changed nothing.
Everything still remains the same .

Dickhead .
I hate people who are ignorant.
Educate yourself first before showcasing your ignorance on social media.

4 Likes

Re: Price Of Tecno Camon CX Air In Nigeria And Other Africa Countries by DesChyko: 12:36pm On May 13, 2017
Greatzeus:

Yeah,really 2012 ? with Android 2.0 or what version grin

Haha.. It was launched with Jellybean, 4.1.3 I think.
Re: Price Of Tecno Camon CX Air In Nigeria And Other Africa Countries by Jumbus31(m): 12:59pm On May 13, 2017
niceguy7:
I dont need a phone, what i need now is a tablet.... undecided
Coman buy my own tecno pad mini aka p9
Re: Price Of Tecno Camon CX Air In Nigeria And Other Africa Countries by Opepsylove: 3:29pm On May 13, 2017
Olasco93:
Between Tecno, MTN and NCC, I no just know the one wey weak me pass. Had it been I be their Mother, I for abort these Unholy Triplet.
lmao.who do u like dz
Re: Price Of Tecno Camon CX Air In Nigeria And Other Africa Countries by niceguy7(m): 3:35pm On May 13, 2017
Jumbus31:
Coman buy my own tecno pad mini aka p9
Layeee!!!! Kaamari.
Re: Price Of Tecno Camon CX Air In Nigeria And Other Africa Countries by haryomikun(m): 4:27pm On May 13, 2017
Opistorincos:
This phone is a ripoff at 52k, i got my xiaomi 4x 2gb variant for just 33k and its way better than this plastic with screen

Smilez gimme ur new number Abeg
Re: Price Of Tecno Camon CX Air In Nigeria And Other Africa Countries by Jumbus31(m): 5:08pm On May 13, 2017
niceguy7:
Layeee!!!! Kaamari.
grin
niceguy7:
Layeee!!!! Kaamari.
Re: Price Of Tecno Camon CX Air In Nigeria And Other Africa Countries by Opistorincos(m): 7:38pm On May 13, 2017
haryomikun:

Smilez gimme ur new number Abeg

same old, same old, 08121282233
Re: Price Of Tecno Camon CX Air In Nigeria And Other Africa Countries by haryomikun(m): 8:04pm On May 13, 2017
Opistorincos:

same old, same old, 08121282233
Kvist said you sold your phone to pay tithes in church. I believed it oh cheesy cheesy cheesy . you still dey WhatsApp?
Re: Price Of Tecno Camon CX Air In Nigeria And Other Africa Countries by Opistorincos(m): 8:24pm On May 13, 2017
haryomikun:

Kvist said you sold your phone to pay tithes in church. I believed it oh cheesy cheesy cheesy . you still dey WhatsApp?

kvist na clown, i got scammed while trying to buy an iphone 6 and i am yet to recover from the incidence
Re: Price Of Tecno Camon CX Air In Nigeria And Other Africa Countries by haryomikun(m): 12:53am On May 14, 2017
Opistorincos:

kvist na clown, i got scammed while trying to buy an iphone 6 and i am yet to recover from the incidence
Chai that's bad oh... That's why you've not come online since?
Re: Price Of Tecno Camon CX Air In Nigeria And Other Africa Countries by Opistorincos(m): 12:42pm On May 14, 2017
haryomikun:

Chai that's bad oh... That's why you've not come online since?

that's the reason bro
Re: Price Of Tecno Camon CX Air In Nigeria And Other Africa Countries by Nobody: 1:59pm On May 14, 2017
ikombe:
Outrageous kwa
The Spec worths it dear

Happy birthday
Re: Price Of Tecno Camon CX Air In Nigeria And Other Africa Countries by ikombe: 6:28pm On May 14, 2017
Tiny23:

Happy birthday
Thanks dear
Re: Price Of Tecno Camon CX Air In Nigeria And Other Africa Countries by enny66(m): 5:11pm On May 15, 2017
Lenovo Vibe X price in Nigeria ranges from N55,000 to N70,000 depending on your location
hotspec:
enny66, What is the price of Lenovo S960 vibe X in Nigeria?
Re: Price Of Tecno Camon CX Air In Nigeria And Other Africa Countries by paolokonqueror(m): 5:21pm On May 15, 2017
I like how Tecno has made a smaller version of the CX, it's even similar to an extent and affordable
Re: Price Of Tecno Camon CX Air In Nigeria And Other Africa Countries by chicwoman(f): 5:29pm On May 15, 2017
This phone is IPhone tecno sha
Next!
Re: Price Of Tecno Camon CX Air In Nigeria And Other Africa Countries by omoalajah(m): 3:25am On May 16, 2017
School children phone ke
hisgrace090:
Another secondary school children phone from tecno.
Re: Price Of Tecno Camon CX Air In Nigeria And Other Africa Countries by datyorubaboy: 3:29am On May 16, 2017
Yes na. iPhone TECNO.. LOL
chicwoman:
Next!
Re: Price Of Tecno Camon CX Air In Nigeria And Other Africa Countries by missslimzy(f): 3:33am On May 16, 2017
Yes iso no excuse if you cant afford the CX
paolokonqueror:
I like how Tecno has made a smaller version of the CX, it's even similar to an extent and affordable
Re: Price Of Tecno Camon CX Air In Nigeria And Other Africa Countries by henry007(m): 4:43am On May 16, 2017
henry007:
It's actually the same price in USD. They said so at the launch. Watch the video i took in Nairobi.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cv6LTHTz7FE&list=PLt45CEXp_Z4THIm-C6oP7-rjQHctJD-uk&index=5
Re: Price Of Tecno Camon CX Air In Nigeria And Other Africa Countries by scarycuteface(m): 8:07pm On May 21, 2017
Better substitute for the CX. Apart from minor difference in the specs.
Re: Price Of Tecno Camon CX Air In Nigeria And Other Africa Countries by paolokonqueror(m): 10:07am On May 27, 2017
Yes oh, they are thinking of those that might want the CX but can't exactly afford it
missslimzy:
Yes iso no excuse if you cant afford the CX
Re: Price Of Tecno Camon CX Air In Nigeria And Other Africa Countries by DavidoArsenal(m): 10:11am On May 27, 2017
Tecno sef, I see the idea tho 52k not bad but if I could get 52k, Alaye I go double my hustle get extra 8k buy Camon CX gan gan
Re: Price Of Tecno Camon CX Air In Nigeria And Other Africa Countries by DavidoArsenal(m): 10:19am On May 27, 2017
Lol buy the Camon CX then, it's about 60k
Tiny23:

But the price is too outrageous
Re: Price Of Tecno Camon CX Air In Nigeria And Other Africa Countries by paolokonqueror(m): 10:21am On May 27, 2017
The CX, yes!!!!!! It's really a beautiful phone, I keep seeing pictures taken with the phone, it's on a whole noda level.
chicwoman:
Next!
Re: Price Of Tecno Camon CX Air In Nigeria And Other Africa Countries by dejiWEST: 10:23am On May 27, 2017
Lol so you're advising people to buy phones and replacemnent screens before it even spoils? grin grin Regardless of how good a product is, there's a possibility of faults and it's better to have it fixed by the authorized representatives so I'll rather have the carlcare abeg, I no want stress.

Opistorincos:

There are no parts in Nigeria and no carlcare either but when the product is good, carlcare will be idle and won't serve any purpose except to occupy space. To eradicate this fear, it is advisable to buy replacement screen and screen guard when ordering from aliexpress, they don't cost a fortune

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nokia To Change Name To 'Microsoft Lumia' / What Is The Difference Between Kitkat, Lollipop, Jellybean, Marshmallow? / Have You Noticed Mtn's Cheap Rates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.