Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,111 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

Man Who Returned From Italy Shot Dead At His Residence (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Who Returned From Italy Shot Dead At His Residence (Photos) (61132 Views)

Uwaoma Ifeanyi: Man Killed Hours After He Returned from Turkey / Man Who Returned From Brazil For Christmas Killed In Nigeria. Graphic Pics / Photographer Shot Dead At His Residence In Uyo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Returned From Italy Shot Dead At His Residence (Photos) by Princewell2012(m): 7:00pm On May 11, 2017
Tolexander:
So karma comes through another good committed by man or what sir?

Explain to me sir o, I'm a small boy ready to learn at your feet o.

Whenever a man die pls have feeling for him weather good or bad, you re not righteous. even if that person was ur enemy dont jubilate.

You never know what happened, it could be his very brother that took those pix with him, could also set him up for whatever reasons. It could also be his ftiend who knows all about him.

Africans are too judgmental, religious, and tribalistics.

But a white people will try all their possible best to haunt his killers.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Returned From Italy Shot Dead At His Residence (Photos) by livinbygrace: 7:00pm On May 11, 2017
Drug tins.
Re: Man Who Returned From Italy Shot Dead At His Residence (Photos) by kencoinz(m): 7:01pm On May 11, 2017
RIP

=> karma is a bit ch...
Re: Man Who Returned From Italy Shot Dead At His Residence (Photos) by woky: 7:01pm On May 11, 2017
Maybe he done die one yahoo boy mony for that way..

Rip
Re: Man Who Returned From Italy Shot Dead At His Residence (Photos) by supereagle(m): 7:02pm On May 11, 2017
Tolexander:
You don't need cursing his killer, it could be karma. Only God knows!

RIP to him!
You never can tell, it can be armed robbery case too.
Re: Man Who Returned From Italy Shot Dead At His Residence (Photos) by Nobody: 7:04pm On May 11, 2017
southniyikaye:
untrained deranged bastard goats that greet their useless parents while standing.
You insane idiots think you know how to insult since your untrained lineage has a stone cold heart. I said a polite thing with no insult but because you were trained by useless people you have to insult me to make a point and I say again,

HE NO GO BETTER FOR YOU.

I don't need to insult you, your origin is an insult on you already.

Is it possible that a man trained up by his mother's underage male lover will have any courtesy?? Of course not!

So I demand nothing of such from you.
You grew up in hate and in hate you will die. With your illegitimate kids cursing on your grave and your live-in lover inherited by your creditors.
You sound just like your mentor; Awolowo

You uncouth Western trash.
Re: Man Who Returned From Italy Shot Dead At His Residence (Photos) by chigo003(m): 7:07pm On May 11, 2017
Edo village people may be at work
Re: Man Who Returned From Italy Shot Dead At His Residence (Photos) by sustainus(m): 7:08pm On May 11, 2017
so sad, rest in peace man, so de no want person to come back again? chai
Re: Man Who Returned From Italy Shot Dead At His Residence (Photos) by judgedredd22(m): 7:08pm On May 11, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:
PLEASE upload "haters have arrived" meme angry

When i was in the U.S., i claimed i was in Liberia (the flags look the same) angry.... Never let village people know where you are!

And then i woke up to my grandma kicking me shocked

Re: Man Who Returned From Italy Shot Dead At His Residence (Photos) by professorchuks(m): 7:09pm On May 11, 2017
yourexcellency:
RIP..looks like a drug Lord

My guy don run game con run comot 4rm naija. As he dey cum bk, he feel say guys don 4get scores, nw dem don count am 4 him head
Re: Man Who Returned From Italy Shot Dead At His Residence (Photos) by chiraqDemon(m): 7:18pm On May 11, 2017
U cant escape from the italian mafia. They will find u, and they will kill u

1 Like

Re: Man Who Returned From Italy Shot Dead At His Residence (Photos) by hedonistic: 7:18pm On May 11, 2017
"Cause I always got to worry 'bout the payback
Some buck that I roughed up way back
Coming back after all these years
"Rat-a-tat-tat-tat-tat!" That's the way it is"

- 2Pac.

Make he talk who he chop him money for jungle before. Payback is certain. Keep your hands clean. Even among thieves, there ought to be honour.
Re: Man Who Returned From Italy Shot Dead At His Residence (Photos) by 2shure: 7:27pm On May 11, 2017
Confra dey4 italy na
Na 2day.
Na Confra related

1 Like

Re: Man Who Returned From Italy Shot Dead At His Residence (Photos) by Nobody: 7:33pm On May 11, 2017
ajalawole:
That's how some village people are planning for ur return when you travel abroad sad . Rip to the dead

my dear Osibanjo, my honorable acting president, please look at comments like this and realize why you have to make education free from primary school to university, so people like this can have a better chance of contributing meaningfully to society and online forums

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Who Returned From Italy Shot Dead At His Residence (Photos) by farem: 7:33pm On May 11, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
angry
So sad, RIP

Abeg, na dem dem

He deserved it jor undecided

RIP is an end time meaningless word. I am not judging anybody (what is the basis,anyway?) but if some folks hear that Satan is dead today they will still write RIP for him!
Re: Man Who Returned From Italy Shot Dead At His Residence (Photos) by Nobody: 7:35pm On May 11, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:

I don't need to insult you, my lineage is an insult on me already.

Is it possible that a man like me trained up by his mother's underage male lover will have any courtesy?? Of course not!

So I demand nothing of such from a bastard child like me.
I grew up in hate and in hate I will die. With my illegitimate kids cursing on my grave and my live-in lover inherited by my creditors.
I sound just like my coward bastard mentor; ojukwu

We uncouth Eastern bastardized trash.
I thought as much Omo ale
Re: Man Who Returned From Italy Shot Dead At His Residence (Photos) by Nobody: 7:42pm On May 11, 2017
AjoOfia1:
edo state and Italy sha
And Wat about it undecided undecided

RIP to the dead
. Thunder scatter his killer masha Allah amin
Re: Man Who Returned From Italy Shot Dead At His Residence (Photos) by AjoOfia1: 7:44pm On May 11, 2017
Aprilivangie:

i love to fork possy kiss
Re: Man Who Returned From Italy Shot Dead At His Residence (Photos) by figure007(m): 7:48pm On May 11, 2017
Tolexander:

RIP to him!
am telling you ... Most things happening lately are as a result of karma for real oo... Only God knows what is what and who is who.... Rip though
Re: Man Who Returned From Italy Shot Dead At His Residence (Photos) by deniguy01(m): 7:52pm On May 11, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
angry
So sad, RIP

Abeg, na dem dem

He deserved it jor undecided
you be fool.. u know am? so if na your brother na wetin u go like .. u go smile abi
Re: Man Who Returned From Italy Shot Dead At His Residence (Photos) by fortune1968: 7:56pm On May 11, 2017
nurshah:

Karma doesn't come through another evil committed by man dear ....
Who told you.? The person that killed him will be somebody having the same karma hovering round him
Re: Man Who Returned From Italy Shot Dead At His Residence (Photos) by ip2121918021(m): 8:00pm On May 11, 2017
slayking:
Most Nigerians based in Europe are into crime related activities but anyways RIP to him. undecided

You mean most of the millions of Nigerians living in Europe are into crime?

Haba, Abeg next time think before you post ehn.
Re: Man Who Returned From Italy Shot Dead At His Residence (Photos) by GeneralOjukwu: 8:03pm On May 11, 2017
[quote author=judgedredd22 post=56430281][/quote]

Re: Man Who Returned From Italy Shot Dead At His Residence (Photos) by 3rdavefarms(m): 8:10pm On May 11, 2017
I'm sure this is not Robbery incident ..... If it is not incorrect sharing formula of drug proceeds it will be cultist palava
Re: Man Who Returned From Italy Shot Dead At His Residence (Photos) by sapele914(m): 8:24pm On May 11, 2017
Tolexander:

RIP to him!
Mostly likely a friend or family member setup gone bad,probably they were after the euros.
Re: Man Who Returned From Italy Shot Dead At His Residence (Photos) by holluphemydavid(m): 8:32pm On May 11, 2017
Am totally agree say na dem dem, maybe he run go Italy when he killed somebody, and those people still come back for him after he comes back. BTW Edo and Italy is like 5&6
Re: Man Who Returned From Italy Shot Dead At His Residence (Photos) by Ehinmola(m): 8:48pm On May 11, 2017
Only GOD knows why he was killed. The world is filled with the good, the wicked and the notorious
Re: Man Who Returned From Italy Shot Dead At His Residence (Photos) by mechanics(m): 8:58pm On May 11, 2017
just like that, enemies of progress.
Re: Man Who Returned From Italy Shot Dead At His Residence (Photos) by Nobody: 9:03pm On May 11, 2017
fortune1968:
Who told you.? The person that killed him will be somebody having the same karma hovering round him

Its true sha. Thank you
Re: Man Who Returned From Italy Shot Dead At His Residence (Photos) by Nobody: 9:06pm On May 11, 2017
AjoOfia1:
i love to fork possy kiss

I should have checked your profile beforehand...daft kangaroo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

ISIS Release Shocking Photo Of Baby Dressed As A Fighter With Bomb On His Chest / Two Nigerian Girls Fight In Europe (VIDEO) / Hushpuppi Faces Up To 20 Years Imprisonment In US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.