Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

Why I’m Dropping My First EP At 60’ – K1 Explains - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I’m Dropping My First EP At 60’ – K1 Explains (410 Views)

Photographer Slapped By Wasiu Ayinde K1 De Ultimate (Video) / Why I’m Raising My Son As A Girl - Charlize Theron / Kemi Olunloyo: I Am Circumcised, I Don’t Enjoy Sex, I Will Marry Rich Man At 60 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I’m Dropping My First EP At 60’ – K1 Explains by gistyinka(m): 6:10pm On May 11, 2017
Legendary King of Fuji Music, King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal, K1 is set to drop his first ever Fuji pop EP. In coming weeks the Fuji maestro will drop his Fuji Pop EP titled ” Fuji: The Sound ”.

The Fuji legend disclosed this information during an exclusive interview he had with LIM, saying the idea is about the placement of our music particularly my genre of music, Fuji.
The truth is Fuji music has grown beyond our expectation and it’s now the future of what music is all about and if you look at majority of the young pop artistes are churning out these days, you’ll see that majority of it is influenced by the Fuji sound. So the focus is to keep placing Fuji in the fore front and it’s rightful place and on the word map’.

When asked about the new EP and what to expect:

‘There will be 5 songs on it and believe me it’s a fantastic body of work that people will love to listen to. The truth is this sound is our own and we have to own it, define it, control it and take it to the world because Fuji is no more an indigenous sound, it’s a global movement’ he said.

” Fuji is Not Indigenous Sound But Global Movement ” as King Wasiu Ayinde Set to Drop First Ever EP at 60

Re: Why I’m Dropping My First EP At 60’ – K1 Explains by tyson98: 6:13pm On May 11, 2017
wetin be EP
Re: Why I’m Dropping My First EP At 60’ – K1 Explains by Donexy16(m): 6:15pm On May 11, 2017
Abeg wetin b EP, sombori epp me out..
Re: Why I’m Dropping My First EP At 60’ – K1 Explains by Tolexander: 6:21pm On May 11, 2017
Donexy16:
Abeg wetin b EP, sombori epp me out..
tyson98:
wetin be EP
It is an acronym for Extended Play in music.

It usually has more songs/tracks than a single and lesser songs/tracks than what can be called an album.

(1) (Reply)

Starring At A Woman’s Bum Inspires Me – Timaya / You Never Want To Miss This Hot Gists / Daddy Freeze Shades Pastor Who Called Buhari "The President Of The World"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.