Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,331 members, 7,811,968 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:04 AM

Kemi Olunloyo: I Am Circumcised, I Don’t Enjoy Sex, I Will Marry Rich Man At 60 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo: I Am Circumcised, I Don’t Enjoy Sex, I Will Marry Rich Man At 60 (47248 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo: I Have Investigated Annie, 2face, Nedu, Anita Okoye (Video) / Kemi Olunloyo: I Was Sexually Molested At 8, My Sex Drive High, I Prefer Doggy / Kemi Olunloyo: 'I Am In A Court Toilet Hiding; Police Tried To Kidnap Me'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kemi Olunloyo: I Am Circumcised, I Don’t Enjoy Sex, I Will Marry Rich Man At 60 by Made4naijablog: 5:10am On Oct 27, 2018
Recently, Kemi Ololunyo made some claims on social media about Davido’s celebrated relationship with Chioma, stating that their romance had ended due to infidelity issues on the part of the singer.

Apparently, her claims did not seem to go down well with the singer who fired back at her. While reacting to Olunloyo’s speculation, Davido simply posted on his social media platform,

“Old ass woman needs some **** I can tell it’s been a while, you are quite rusty down there! Needs oiling (sic).”

However, online users interpreted his message to mean that she was cranky because she had not had sex in a while.

Saturday Beat reached out to Olunloyo during the week for comments about the singer’s post, claiming that she was cranky due to lack of sex, but she described Davido’s comments as disrespectful.

“He insulted me with sexual references at my age; that is very disrespectful. My children are not moved at all by these things; they call me a social media queen, they love me so much and they have my back. Some of his fans troll me on social media, always threatening to beat me up but I always report their pages so that they would get suspended.

“I dated a man from Delta (State) after I came out of prison but before then, I had not dated anybody for ten years. I was not sexually active because I didn’t have any drive for sex due to the fact that I was circumcised.

“We had to go our separate ways later even though he was caring; he stood by me all through the time I was in prison. Our relationship fizzled out after I was involved in a controversy online, he could not stand my fame and all the attacks and attention I was getting; he had low self-esteem. I ended the relationship in August 2017. At 60, I will be married to a rich, caring and submissive man,” she said.

When asked if she had evidence to back up her claims on Davido’s infidelity in his relationship, she said she had evidence but as a journalist, it was ethical to protect her source.

“Evidence always exists but as a journalist, I have to protect my source. I am a very assertive and aggressive person, so sometimes people see me as nasty and rude; they always say I have some form of mental illness. The information I have were got from Chioma’s female pals; her friends talk to me a lot. I have evidence of everything I report,” she said.

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/10/i-dont-have-sex-drive-due-to-circumcision-kemi-olunloyo/

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Am Circumcised, I Don’t Enjoy Sex, I Will Marry Rich Man At 60 by Made4naijablog: 5:10am On Oct 27, 2018
More

Nigerian Pastor & Girlfriend Sex Tape Leaked Online Watch Video

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/10/nigerian-pastor-girlfriend-sex-tape-leaked-online-video/
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Am Circumcised, I Don’t Enjoy Sex, I Will Marry Rich Man At 60 by Hopebringer: 5:14am On Oct 27, 2018
[s]
Made4naijablog:
Recently, Kemi Ololunyo made some claims on social media about Davido’s celebrated relationship with Chioma, stating that their romance had ended due to infidelity issues on the part of the singer.

Apparently, her claims did not seem to go down well with the singer who fired back at her. While reacting to Olunloyo’s speculation, Davido simply posted on his social media platform,

“Old ass woman needs some **** I can tell it’s been a while, you are quite rusty down there! Needs oiling (sic).”

However, online users interpreted his message to mean that she was cranky because she had not had sex in a while.

Saturday Beat reached out to Olunloyo during the week for comments about the singer’s post, claiming that she was cranky due to lack of sex, but she described Davido’s comments as disrespectful.

“He insulted me with sexual references at my age; that is very disrespectful. My children are not moved at all by these things; they call me a social media queen, they love me so much and they have my back. Some of his fans troll me on social media, always threatening to beat me up but I always report their pages so that they would get suspended.

“I dated a man from Delta (State) after I came out of prison but before then, I had not dated anybody for ten years. I was not sexually active because I didn’t have any drive for sex due to the fact that I was circumcised.

“We had to go our separate ways later even though he was caring; he stood by me all through the time I was in prison. Our relationship fizzled out after I was involved in a controversy online, he could not stand my fame and all the attacks and attention I was getting; he had low self-esteem. I ended the relationship in August 2017. At 60, I will be married to a rich, caring and submissive man,” she said.

When asked if she had evidence to back up her claims on Davido’s infidelity in his relationship, she said she had evidence but as a journalist, it was ethical to protect her source.

“Evidence always exists but as a journalist, I have to protect my source. I am a very assertive and aggressive person, so sometimes people see me as nasty and rude; they always say I have some form of mental illness. The information I have were got from Chioma’s female pals; her friends talk to me a lot. I have evidence of everything I report,” she said.

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/08/man-seen-washing-his-clothes-in-the-middle-of-the-road-video/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44
[/s]

No body cares !!!

71 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Am Circumcised, I Don’t Enjoy Sex, I Will Marry Rich Man At 60 by IamD18: 5:18am On Oct 27, 2018
She's pained and by all means, trying to prove Davido wrong for saying her kpekus is rusty.

Learn how to mind your business next time.

Old cargo with rusty kpekus.
Kpekus go don resemble abandoned bushy shrine.

77 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Am Circumcised, I Don’t Enjoy Sex, I Will Marry Rich Man At 60 by praizblog: 5:25am On Oct 27, 2018
Na u sabi
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Am Circumcised, I Don’t Enjoy Sex, I Will Marry Rich Man At 60 by mrjaydee(m): 5:29am On Oct 27, 2018
Who get time to dey ask her this questions

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Am Circumcised, I Don’t Enjoy Sex, I Will Marry Rich Man At 60 by delugajackson: 5:33am On Oct 27, 2018
The information I have were gotten from Chioma's female pals. Her friends talk to me a lot. I have evidence of everything I report.
Women have been plotting eachother's downfall since 3310 BC.

69 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Am Circumcised, I Don’t Enjoy Sex, I Will Marry Rich Man At 60 by Nobody: 5:37am On Oct 27, 2018
Rubbish talk. Did they circumcise your endocrine system too? Abi your klit is the main switch? As dem cut am your hormones go on strike

Go sidon

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Am Circumcised, I Don’t Enjoy Sex, I Will Marry Rich Man At 60 by LuciferYaweh: 5:41am On Oct 27, 2018
I once dated a circumcised girl.

The sexual experience was similar to the ones I had when I still worked at the morgue.

Only difference? The body was warm.

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Am Circumcised, I Don’t Enjoy Sex, I Will Marry Rich Man At 60 by Nobody: 5:47am On Oct 27, 2018
At 60, I will be married to a rich, caring and submissive man,” she said.

I'm sure like most women, she's been saying this since she was in her twenties. Nobody wants a vagina without a clitoris.

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Am Circumcised, I Don’t Enjoy Sex, I Will Marry Rich Man At 60 by Naza25: 6:03am On Oct 27, 2018
Was your brain circumcised also?

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Am Circumcised, I Don’t Enjoy Sex, I Will Marry Rich Man At 60 by Munzy14(m): 6:05am On Oct 27, 2018
Old mama youngieee.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Am Circumcised, I Don’t Enjoy Sex, I Will Marry Rich Man At 60 by Naza25: 6:06am On Oct 27, 2018
LuciferYaweh:
I once dated a circumcised girl.

The sexual experience was similar to the ones I had when I still worked at the morgue.

Only difference? The body was warm.
So you were having sex with corpses at the morgue

159 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Am Circumcised, I Don’t Enjoy Sex, I Will Marry Rich Man At 60 by PrettyGist: 6:07am On Oct 27, 2018
shocked
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Am Circumcised, I Don’t Enjoy Sex, I Will Marry Rich Man At 60 by Nobody: 6:49am On Oct 27, 2018
Hopebringer:
[s][/s]

No body cares !!!

Shut your trash.

We do care.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Am Circumcised, I Don’t Enjoy Sex, I Will Marry Rich Man At 60 by Tamarapetty(f): 6:50am On Oct 27, 2018
Chioma female pals? Women and envy

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Am Circumcised, I Don’t Enjoy Sex, I Will Marry Rich Man At 60 by wayne4loan: 7:14am On Oct 27, 2018
This old hag again angry
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Am Circumcised, I Don’t Enjoy Sex, I Will Marry Rich Man At 60 by Hopebringer: 7:37am On Oct 27, 2018
[s]
Billic:

Shut your trash.

We do care.
[/s]

Will you shut up there

Who is the we?

27 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Am Circumcised, I Don’t Enjoy Sex, I Will Marry Rich Man At 60 by Houseofglam7(f): 7:56am On Oct 27, 2018
Take it or leave it, this woman is a better journalist than most parading themselves as journalists....
Yes,she's crazy as fuq.....but in every nonsense.....there might just be an ounce of sense

30 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Am Circumcised, I Don’t Enjoy Sex, I Will Marry Rich Man At 60 by Nobody: 8:38am On Oct 27, 2018
Hopebringer:
[s][/s]

Will you shut up there

Who is the we?

Shuuu
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Am Circumcised, I Don’t Enjoy Sex, I Will Marry Rich Man At 60 by Nobody: 9:45am On Oct 27, 2018
Few understands this woman,and I'm one of them

5 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Am Circumcised, I Don’t Enjoy Sex, I Will Marry Rich Man At 60 by MrGreenMavro: 9:46am On Oct 27, 2018
Lol
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Am Circumcised, I Don’t Enjoy Sex, I Will Marry Rich Man At 60 by salbis(m): 9:46am On Oct 27, 2018
Truly this woman is mad.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Am Circumcised, I Don’t Enjoy Sex, I Will Marry Rich Man At 60 by Nobody: 9:46am On Oct 27, 2018
Bean or yam?
which should we fry?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Am Circumcised, I Don’t Enjoy Sex, I Will Marry Rich Man At 60 by hisexcellency34: 9:46am On Oct 27, 2018
Cursed Afonja

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Am Circumcised, I Don’t Enjoy Sex, I Will Marry Rich Man At 60 by hahahahahaha(m): 9:47am On Oct 27, 2018
IamD18:
She's pained and by all means, trying to prove Davido wrong for saying her kpekus is rusty.

Learn how to mind your business next time.

Old cargo with rusty kpekus.
Kpekus go don resemble abandoned bushy shrine.

Posting a laughing image when you're not laughing or have you have not said anything funny up there?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Am Circumcised, I Don’t Enjoy Sex, I Will Marry Rich Man At 60 by BruncleZuma: 9:47am On Oct 27, 2018
Flavour nkor?

6 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Am Circumcised, I Don’t Enjoy Sex, I Will Marry Rich Man At 60 by AmuDimpka: 9:47am On Oct 27, 2018
She wants to go back to the coolers Again....Now is Kuje
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Am Circumcised, I Don’t Enjoy Sex, I Will Marry Rich Man At 60 by millionboi2: 9:48am On Oct 27, 2018
Lol
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Am Circumcised, I Don’t Enjoy Sex, I Will Marry Rich Man At 60 by faithfull18(f): 9:49am On Oct 27, 2018
Hmm.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Am Circumcised, I Don’t Enjoy Sex, I Will Marry Rich Man At 60 by princfred(m): 9:49am On Oct 27, 2018
So she is claiming to protect her sources while naming them.
Davido really knocked her out.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chioma And Davido's Cousin, Clarks Adeleke, Hang Out With Her Friend, Nayome / The Cake Bobrisky Gifted Tayo Sobola On Her Birthday (see Photos) / See The Hilarious Picture Phyno Updated On His Instagram Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.