Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,823 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

Emir Of Bauchi Rejects Pastor Adeboye's Courtesy Visit To His Palace(pics) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Emir Of Bauchi Rejects Pastor Adeboye's Courtesy Visit To His Palace(pics) (83803 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Kisses His Wife, Folu (Throwback Photo) / Pastor Adeboye: I Paid A Surprise Visit To One Of RCCG Branches / Emir Of Bauchi Allegedly Rejects Pastor Adeboye's Visit To His Palace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emir Of Bauchi Rejects Pastor Adeboye's Courtesy Visit To His Palace(pics) by henryanna36: 7:43pm On May 11, 2017
According to Stealth Scouts NG,a Facebook page dedicated to news mainly concerning Pastor Adeboye,the Emir of Bauchi allegedly rejected Pastor Adeboye's courtesy visit to his palace.Below is part of what the page shared...

'The Emir of Bauchi Rejects PastorEAAdeboye's courtesy visit to his palace

The General overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God in his evangelic  mission to the Northern states in Nigeria visited Bauchi state which he as only visited twice before now in 1999 and in 2004.

Unlike his visit to Adamawa where both the governor and his deputy were present at the airport to welcome Daddy G.O. and received his prayers and blessings, the Bauchi State governor wasn't available for prayers.
Also, his request to meet with the Emir of the Bauchi, Rilwanu Suleimanu Adamu was rejected by the palace.

Even Jesus Christ was rejected, so who is PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE that he can't be rejected in the Emir's palace or by the State governor?

This didn't  deter PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE as he still used the opportunity to touch two churches within the state and even attended a wedding; hopefully the couple didn't meet on Facebook'.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/05/emir-of-bauchi-allegedly-rejects-pastor.html

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emir Of Bauchi Rejects Pastor Adeboye's Courtesy Visit To His Palace(pics) by henryanna36: 7:43pm On May 11, 2017

Re: Emir Of Bauchi Rejects Pastor Adeboye's Courtesy Visit To His Palace(pics) by Kingstel(m): 7:44pm On May 11, 2017
How many likes for my Daddy Adeboye?
#Respect

If you are trusting someone to submit/pick/deliver any document within Abuja, just reach me. tongue kiss tongue

346 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Emir Of Bauchi Rejects Pastor Adeboye's Courtesy Visit To His Palace(pics) by mexxmoney: 8:00pm On May 11, 2017
I give a fvck mehn. Yeah, I finally gave a fvck. Whooooo........ It feels good

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Emir Of Bauchi Rejects Pastor Adeboye's Courtesy Visit To His Palace(pics) by Nobody: 8:01pm On May 11, 2017
The last time the pastor visited the state was 14yrs ago. Maybe that's the reason cry
Or maybe for religious reasons!

3 Likes

Re: Emir Of Bauchi Rejects Pastor Adeboye's Courtesy Visit To His Palace(pics) by TheLogicalMind(m): 8:02pm On May 11, 2017
Such a "peaceful" and "tolerant" religion. The Emir even used the occasion of an ordinary courtesy call to demonstrate the "tolerance" of Islam even more vividly.

453 Likes 34 Shares

Re: Emir Of Bauchi Rejects Pastor Adeboye's Courtesy Visit To His Palace(pics) by okosodo: 8:04pm On May 11, 2017
Christians are their own problems

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Emir Of Bauchi Rejects Pastor Adeboye's Courtesy Visit To His Palace(pics) by pbethel: 8:08pm On May 11, 2017
God bless daddy Adeboye.

Emir and governor Abubakar of Bauchi ....... Y are de on d run?
Learnt that de also went hidding when Dogara visited Bauchi.

God is on d throne.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emir Of Bauchi Rejects Pastor Adeboye's Courtesy Visit To His Palace(pics) by yarimo(m): 8:08pm On May 11, 2017
I smells lies undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emir Of Bauchi Rejects Pastor Adeboye's Courtesy Visit To His Palace(pics) by Nobody: 9:00pm On May 11, 2017
The emir and governor are probably religious fanatics
that see Pastor Adeboye as an infidel. Well, you don't have to blame them.

30 Likes

Re: Emir Of Bauchi Rejects Pastor Adeboye's Courtesy Visit To His Palace(pics) by Nobody: 9:00pm On May 11, 2017
grin grin grin grin

Bloody Fake News Merchants...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emir Of Bauchi Rejects Pastor Adeboye's Courtesy Visit To His Palace(pics) by Teewhy2: 9:01pm On May 11, 2017
If this is true, these leaders might be the ones instigating their people against each other because of difference in religion.

Do you need to do a roof parapet, or you are building on a water logged land. Try to reduce your building load with the use of polystyrene material.
Get to know more by clicking below.

https://www.nairaland.com/3726763/alternative-building-material-expanded-polystyrene

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emir Of Bauchi Rejects Pastor Adeboye's Courtesy Visit To His Palace(pics) by Nnwannsukka(m): 9:01pm On May 11, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emir Of Bauchi Rejects Pastor Adeboye's Courtesy Visit To His Palace(pics) by HonSuQMaDIQ(m): 9:01pm On May 11, 2017
shocked shocked
Amazing
Re: Emir Of Bauchi Rejects Pastor Adeboye's Courtesy Visit To His Palace(pics) by olusola200: 9:01pm On May 11, 2017
Who is he?

5 Likes

Re: Emir Of Bauchi Rejects Pastor Adeboye's Courtesy Visit To His Palace(pics) by OtemAtum: 9:01pm On May 11, 2017
When a deceiver is trying to meet another deceiver...like charges repel grin

28 Likes

Re: Emir Of Bauchi Rejects Pastor Adeboye's Courtesy Visit To His Palace(pics) by northvietnam(m): 9:01pm On May 11, 2017
Hypocrites.....

after castigating Islam, u wan visit Emir...

Oga pastor dey ur lane simple....

But I never see or hear say Emir just waka go pay pastor a visit.....

Modified....
for those calling me names.. hehehehehehee

I'm a baptized Christian Oooo....
But I just have to call a spade a spade..

45 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Emir Of Bauchi Rejects Pastor Adeboye's Courtesy Visit To His Palace(pics) by ekems2017(f): 9:02pm On May 11, 2017
It didn't stop pastor Adeboye from doing the work of God.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emir Of Bauchi Rejects Pastor Adeboye's Courtesy Visit To His Palace(pics) by CheezyCharles(m): 9:02pm On May 11, 2017
right now I have no religion but I rather stay this way than to belong to a religion that is like samsong s7 battery .everywhere they are people around feel threatened . u see?i didn't mention any religion but ur mind has taken u to one!

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emir Of Bauchi Rejects Pastor Adeboye's Courtesy Visit To His Palace(pics) by Nobody: 9:02pm On May 11, 2017
Amazing rejection

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emir Of Bauchi Rejects Pastor Adeboye's Courtesy Visit To His Palace(pics) by Ra88: 9:02pm On May 11, 2017
Ok

2 Likes

Re: Emir Of Bauchi Rejects Pastor Adeboye's Courtesy Visit To His Palace(pics) by Nobody: 9:03pm On May 11, 2017
Gay Emir...thunder fire you a million times

3 Likes

Re: Emir Of Bauchi Rejects Pastor Adeboye's Courtesy Visit To His Palace(pics) by sotall(m): 9:03pm On May 11, 2017
ok
Re: Emir Of Bauchi Rejects Pastor Adeboye's Courtesy Visit To His Palace(pics) by FemiEddy(m): 9:03pm On May 11, 2017
And the State Governor and the Emir, they are high angry

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Bauchi Rejects Pastor Adeboye's Courtesy Visit To His Palace(pics) by realestniggah: 9:03pm On May 11, 2017
damn Nigerian are seriously under the shackles of religion.. look at those grown men kneeling down before a human being like them..

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Emir Of Bauchi Rejects Pastor Adeboye's Courtesy Visit To His Palace(pics) by sunnysunny69(m): 9:03pm On May 11, 2017
maybe holy spirit dey fear am.

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Bauchi Rejects Pastor Adeboye's Courtesy Visit To His Palace(pics) by coolestchris(m): 9:03pm On May 11, 2017
adeboye is the god of redeemed church

oyedepo is the god of winners chapel

watch out for my new song titled "cucumber"

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emir Of Bauchi Rejects Pastor Adeboye's Courtesy Visit To His Palace(pics) by Data75: 9:04pm On May 11, 2017
Ok

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations / 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State / Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.