Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

‘kiss Me And Be Healed From All Your Problems’- Ese Eriata Declares - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘kiss Me And Be Healed From All Your Problems’- Ese Eriata Declares (2184 Views)

Ese Eriata: "I Have Never Shaved My Armpit In My Entire Life" / Why I Don't Know The Meaning Of Bsc- Ese Eriata / Fans React To Ese Eriata's Sultry Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘kiss Me And Be Healed From All Your Problems’- Ese Eriata Declares by splendid22(m): 8:39pm On May 11, 2017
Singer and actress, Ese Eriata who was a fake housemate in the recently concluded Big Brother Naija 2017 took to her Snapchat page to state that her lips tastes like sugar. The singer who just dropped the video for her single “Super Love” wrote on Snapchat:”Lips like sugar, kiss and be healed from all your problems”.

The sexy damsel whose boobs gets men drooling is fast becoming one sex symbol to watch out for in the Nigerian entertainment space.

Read the rest here
http://thenewsguru.com/kiss-healed-problems-ese-eriata-declares/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘kiss Me And Be Healed From All Your Problems’- Ese Eriata Declares by Partnerbiz(f): 8:47pm On May 11, 2017
Seems all gilrs now wan turn olosho

Time to turn gay..
Re: ‘kiss Me And Be Healed From All Your Problems’- Ese Eriata Declares by LOGDAN(m): 5:57am On May 12, 2017
Partnerbiz:
Seems all gilrs now wan turn olosho

Time to turn gay..

Bros you say?

(1) (Reply)

Popular Singer Flavor Danced Unclad To His New Album (video) / See This Hilarious Dressing Of Actress Dayo Amusa To An Outing / PHOTO: Genevieve Nnaji Appears On Avengers: Infinity War Cast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.