Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,468 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

Why Is Society's View Of Domestic Violence So One Sided?? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Is Society's View Of Domestic Violence So One Sided?? (4385 Views)

Woman Accuses Her Pastor Husband Of Domestic Violence / Pastor Michale Matthew: "I Dumped My Marriage Over Domestic Violence" / Broken Eye Socket And Knocked Teeth – Lady Shares Her Story Of Domestic Violence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is Society's View Of Domestic Violence So One Sided?? by somehow: 2:07pm On May 13, 2017
Either
bukatyne:

Are we talking of a woman hitting a man or 'running' her mouth tearing down his 'ego'?

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Society's View Of Domestic Violence So One Sided?? by ScarletOverkill(f): 8:54pm On May 13, 2017
coolcatty:

Dumb comparison....... How many of such women run their dirty uncouth mouth at their boss,soldiers and policemen when aggravated?

I will never hit a woman first...but if my woman looks at me from head to toe and hits me first...I will hit her back....no time for sentiments..

I fully endorse this statement. The one in bold letters, not your first sentence.
But that's not what the op is saying, is it?

somehow:
What I stand for remains:

If you can hit me, then you can take the same.
I have also got a bad mouth too so if you go psychological, I will meet you there too.

You get sense.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Society's View Of Domestic Violence So One Sided?? by Funnyguy83: 10:05pm On May 13, 2017
optional1:

lolz. whenever she pissed u off 1. Don't eat her food.. When she cook and serve it tell her you not hungry 2. Don't touch not even hug or peck not to talk of kiss nd sex. 3. Go out without her knowing where you heading to 4. Don't come back home too early.. Go home late in the night btw 10pm-12am 5. Bring in ur ex to come visit u guys and spend time with that ex

just do only 2 out of this 5 here i ur woman will come begging on her kneels... This are the basic things we ladies hate the most..
Good luck
thank you very much .

1 Like

Re: Why Is Society's View Of Domestic Violence So One Sided?? by hobermener: 12:36am On May 14, 2017
ScarletOverkill:

I fully endorse this statement. The one in bold letters, not your first sentence.
But that's not what the op is saying, is it?

How do you reconcile your stand as outlined above with the often touted saying that "a real man should never hit a woman regardless of what she does"?.
And if you carefully go through my post again, i never ignored cases of physical attack from the female folks. The incident on Facebook clearly exemplifies that!!!
You women seem to be utterly confused though.
Re: Why Is Society's View Of Domestic Violence So One Sided?? by dataideas: 12:56pm On Nov 15, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dear Family, Your Advice Is Urgently Needed / Must I Always Be The One To Initiate Sex With My Wife,advise Pls / 5 Reasons Slim Girls Are Better Than Curvy Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.