Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

Death Of UNIBEN Student At UBTH Sparks Students Protest (Photo) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Death Of UNIBEN Student At UBTH Sparks Students Protest (Photo) (18659 Views)

Dead Body On Busy Kano Road Sparks Fear Among Residents / 25 Doctors In Isolation At UBTH Benin As 3 Patients Who Denied Coming Back From / Coronavirus: China Accuses US Army Of Bringing Virus To Wuhan, Sparks Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Death Of UNIBEN Student At UBTH Sparks Students Protest (Photo) by OXLANDOWN: 12:40pm On May 12, 2017
When they stop employing family members only maybe there will be a change in that village hospital called UBTH. The doctors and nurses are part of the problem.Everyone should ignore them as their family members die there too.
Re: Death Of UNIBEN Student At UBTH Sparks Students Protest (Photo) by Zulu212: 12:55pm On May 12, 2017
Just 3rd of April here I lost my best friend and brother...he had fever nd i took him to accident and emergency unit on 1st April nd he died on 3rd...his parents nd myself 're still in shock...he's just 26 and 300 lvl as well....thanksvto UBTH negligence....after all I saw in that hospital,I concluded that God will start his judgment in ubth

Re: Death Of UNIBEN Student At UBTH Sparks Students Protest (Photo) by KOBOJO: 1:29pm On May 12, 2017
Mouthgag:
stupiid doctors and nurses
All they are good at is protest for salary increments .

I know you didn't even attempt reading the write up before you leaped like a frog into conclusions.

Now take urtime and read line by line., then delete ur comment and gag your mouth.

2 Likes

Re: Death Of UNIBEN Student At UBTH Sparks Students Protest (Photo) by Slowvenom(m): 2:27pm On May 12, 2017
And the question is, will things ever get better in this country?
Re: Death Of UNIBEN Student At UBTH Sparks Students Protest (Photo) by Ipfreely: 2:30pm On May 12, 2017
Mouthgag:
stupiid doctors and nurses All they are good at is protest for salary increments .
Look! A troll!
Re: Death Of UNIBEN Student At UBTH Sparks Students Protest (Photo) by Rick9(m): 3:04pm On May 12, 2017
How and when did this happen that i wasn't aware ? , am in the department but i heard nothing like that oh.
Re: Death Of UNIBEN Student At UBTH Sparks Students Protest (Photo) by armadeo(m): 6:35pm On May 12, 2017
Many peeps would call for heads of workers when it was clearly spelt out that there was no materials to work with.

What we need in this country is comprehensive health care where majority pays for the minority.

It's a case of pay 'in case' Nigerian would never learn cos God won't let it happen to them.

Hospitals shouldn't be asking too many questions in case of emergency but here we are.

I believe in life first but the system doesn't make it work. Billions are budgeted yet the impact isn't felt.

I've seen cases where hospital staff had to donate blood to save a life. I know one dude that almost killed himself donating blood to save lives.

Yet no way forward.

We all know what needs to be done but we shy away.

Make we all siddon look.
Re: Death Of UNIBEN Student At UBTH Sparks Students Protest (Photo) by efemena23: 5:22am On May 13, 2017
ztapi:

what is your problem self oga?the poor student died as a result of lack of basic drugs and equipments that could have saved him, which made the drs declare a state of emergency in the hospital and you are still talking nonsense,maybe till you are rushed to a govt hospital and you are told there are no drugs available to treat you before u understand the problems...if that cmd is sick today i dont think he would want to be treated in his hospital, just like our political leaders jet abroad at the slightest sign while the common man is left to his fate

Lost a distant relatio to kidney dysfunction sometimes last year. in the process, I learnt the doctors hardly get enough food to eat within long working hours. and the ration they manage to give them as launch, you would spit in instead of eat it. it is this ration they will eat with very costly bread or snack with coke or fanta from hawkers. As if that was not enough, these doctors work tirelessly with frustration etched on their face for months of Non payment of salary. I even observed how that they had had to grapple with the difficulty of lesser evil in having to choose between the dying and the about to die to attend to. over 500 patience in a ward waiting to be attended to by 2 or 3 underpayed, uncared for, unhappy, frustrated, overworked doctors present. it was there and then I realized that my country holds very little to my well fare. I was struck with self pity, fear,grief, hatred and anguish for my confused government! Who will blame the doctors, mere humans as we are, having feelings and needs to be tended to as all else, being saddled with the responsibility of catering for the needs of others when their needs themselves are seldom met by our grossly irresponsible confusion and corruption of a government?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pharmacist Raises Alarm Over Fake Anti-malaria Drug In Circulation / GLYCOLIC ACID, LACTIC ACID & RETIN A (TRETINION) AVAILABLE IN NIGERIA LADYFEJ / Unpaid Salaries: Osun Doctors In Street Protest Against Aregbesola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.