Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,063 members, 7,953,242 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:52 PM

I Was A Fool For Love – Mercy Aigbe - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / I Was A Fool For Love – Mercy Aigbe (459 Views)

Dorathy To Brighto: I Wanted You To Kiss Me, But You Thought I Was Drunk / Silverbird TV And Their April Fool Prank / Jim Iyke Slams Follower Who Called Him A Fool For Urinating By The Roadside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Was A Fool For Love – Mercy Aigbe by Nobody: 11:46pm On May 11, 2017
I was a fool for love Embattled Nollywood actress, Mercy Aigbe, says she endured beatings from her estranged husband Lanre Gentry for a long time because of her children. In a no-holds-barred interview on BroadwayTV, Aigbe said she stayed long with Gentry despite the consistent beatings because she wanted to keep her home. “I stayed because I loved him and because every time he beats me, he would plead with me and get his family and friends to beg me. He promised regularly to change but he never did. When my husband gets angry, he gets physical, not only to me but to anyone.

http://darolupdatenews..com.ng/
Re: I Was A Fool For Love – Mercy Aigbe by newguy1(m): 8:09am On May 12, 2017
Not fool for lovedear it's fool for love of money...ladies keep getting it twisted their is money and their is love aasin feeling 4 a nigga

(1) (Reply)

ABUJA Crazy Birthday Party / Trendy Ankara Styles And Designs: Amazing Knee Lenght Gowns 2017 / Doctor Who Unveils Jodie Whittaker As The 13th Doctor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.