Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,180 members, 7,811,449 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:51 AM

Get In And Laugh - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Get In And Laugh (1809 Views)

Check Out This Comedy And Laugh The Hell Out.. / World Best Funny Jokes - Read And Laugh / Funny Meme Come And Laugh Away Your Problems (no Ugly Girls Allowed) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get In And Laugh by Punctual(m): 12:04am On May 12, 2017
Below are collections of jokes to make you ''lol'' and crack your ribs add yours and let us make it lively

I was in the public toilets and had just sat
down, a voice from the next cubicle said
“Hi!, how are you?” Embarrassed, I said, “I’m
doing fine”. The voice said “So what are you
up to?”. I said, “Just doing the same as you,
sitting here!”. From next door, “Can I come
over?”. Annoyed, I said, “rather busy right
now”. The voice said, “Listen, i will have to
call you back, there’s an idiot next door
answering all my questions
Re: Get In And Laugh by Punctual(m): 12:07am On May 12, 2017
A boy says to a girl, "So, sex at my place?" "Yeah!" "Okay, but I sleep in a bunk bed with my younger brother, and he thinks we're making sandwiches, so we have to have a code. Cheese means faster and tomato means harder, okay?" Later on the girl is yelling, "Cheese cheese, tomato tomato!" The younger brother says, "Stop making sandwiches! You're getting mayo all over my bed!"

1 Like

Re: Get In And Laugh by Punctual(m): 12:09am On May 12, 2017
The class teacher asks students to name an animal that begins with an E. One boy says: “Elephant.” Then the teacher asks for an animal that begins with a T. The same boys says: “Two elephants.” The teacher sends the boy out of the class for bad behaviuor. After that she asks for an animal beginning with M. The boy shouts from the other side of the door: “Maybe an elephant!”

5 Likes

Re: Get In And Laugh by Punctual(m): 12:11am On May 12, 2017
Once my chinese friend was in the hospital..
before he died he said "something in
chinese"''*******' And died.. i got really sad. So I
decided to go to china and learn chinese.
After 3 years of learning chinese.. turns out
he told me to get my foot of the oxygen
tube..grin grin
Re: Get In And Laugh by Punctual(m): 12:14am On May 12, 2017
2 years ago.. I stole a Lamborghini and drive to castle gardens.. Then I killed 6 ppls for no reason. Then I went to a club and triggered a bomb and ran away. Then I quit playing GTA..grin
Re: Get In And Laugh by Punctual(m): 12:15am On May 12, 2017
*1st daughter: "Dad, I am a lesbian".* *Dad: "Oh okay !!"* *2nd daughter: "I am a lesbian too..."* *Dad: "Jesus Christ, does anyone in this family love men?"* *Son: "I do...".*

1 Like

Re: Get In And Laugh by Punctual(m): 12:17am On May 12, 2017
A doctor asked a pregnant prostitute who the father of her baby was. Her answer was: Doctor, if you ate a can of beans, would you know which one made you fart?...grin grin
Re: Get In And Laugh by Punctual(m): 12:20am On May 12, 2017
WHAT PART GOES FIRST The Sunday School teacher was speaking to her class one Sunday morning and she asked the question, "When you die and go to Heaven ... which part of your body goes first?" Suzie raised her hand and said, "I think it's your hands." "Why do you think it's your hands, Suzie?" Suzie replied, "Because when you pray, you hold your hands together in front of you and God just takes your hands first!" "What a wonderful answer!," the teacher said. Now, Little Johnny raised his hand and said, "Teacher, I think it's your legs." The teacher looked at him with the strangest look on her face. "Now, Johnny, why do you think it would be your legs?" Little Johnny said, "Well, I walked into Mommy and Daddy's bedroom the other night, Mommy had her legs in the air and she was shouting, 'God, I'm coming!' And if Dad hadn't had her pinned down, we'd a lost her for sure!!".

3 Likes

Re: Get In And Laugh by Punctual(m): 12:23am On May 12, 2017
3 WAYS To CATCH A TIGER. . . 1- Newton's Method = Allow the tiger to catch you & catch the Tiger. 2- Einstein's Method = Chase the tiger until it becomes tired, then catch it. 3- Police Method = Catch a cat and beat it until it accepts its a tiger.

1 Like

Re: Get In And Laugh by Punctual(m): 12:26am On May 12, 2017
I was in a job interview today. The interviewing manager handed me his laptop and said, "I want you to try and sell this to me." So I put the laptop under my arm, walked out of the building, and went home. Eventually he called my mobile and said, "Bring it back here right now!" I said, "$200 and it's yours."grin
Re: Get In And Laugh by Punctual(m): 12:29am On May 12, 2017
Fat patient: Doctor, I desperately want to
lose weight.

Doctor: It's easy. Just keep shaking your
head, left and right.

Fat patient: All the time?

Doctor: No, only when someone offers you
food..grin
Re: Get In And Laugh by Punctual(m): 12:38am On May 12, 2017
Teacher : Why did you laugh?
LeLe : I saw a strap of your bra.
Teacher : Get out. No class for you for one week. Another boy laughs.

Teacher : why did you laugh?
Boy : I saw both straps.
Teacher : Get out. No class for you for one month. She bends down to pick a chalk. Akpos started walking out of the class.
Teacher: akpos! why are you walking out of my class?
Akpos : With what i saw just now, i think my school days are over.
Re: Get In And Laugh by Punctual(m): 12:40am On May 12, 2017
Today I went to the restaurant, the place was full with couples, being Embarrassed to be alone I took my phone and pretended to call my friend and said, hi my friend your husband is here with another woman eating dinner, hmmmmm, you won't believe 10men walked out who are cheating...grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Get In And Laugh by Punctual(m): 12:44am On May 12, 2017
In class: 2 + 2 = 4

Homework: 2 + 4 + 2 = 8

Exam: John has 4 apples, his train is 7 minutes early. Calculate the mass of the sun.
This is the main reason why i hate school grin grin grin grin
Re: Get In And Laugh by Punctual(m): 12:56am On May 12, 2017
Emeka was baptized and dipped in water 3 times. At the 3rd time the Pastor said: "You are now baptized. You are a new creation the old one is gone. No more drinking of alcohol for you. Your new name is Jacob." Jacob went back home and headed straight for the fridge. He took a Heineken,dipped it in water 3 times and said:"You are now a new creation, the old one is gone. Your new name is Orange Juice!!!..grin
Re: Get In And Laugh by Punctual(m): 12:57am On May 12, 2017
I asked an old man, "Even after 95 years, you still call your wife 'Darling', 'Honey', 'Love'. What's the secret?" . OLD MAN: "I forgot her name 10 years ago and I'm scared to ask her"
Re: Get In And Laugh by Punctual(m): 1:03am On May 12, 2017
Reporter: "Excuse me, may I interview you?"

Man: "Yes!"

Reporter: "Name?"

Man: "Abdul Al-Rhazim."

Reporter: "Sex?"

Man: "Three to five times a week."

Reporter: "No no! I mean male or female?"

Man: "Yes, male, female... sometimes camel."

Reporter: "Holy cow!"

Man: "Yes, cow, sheep... animals in general."

Reporter: "But isn't that hostile?"

Man: "Yes, horse style, dog style, any style."

Reporter: "Oh dear!"

Man: "No, no deer. Deer run too fast. Hard to catch."
Re: Get In And Laugh by Punctual(m): 1:08am On May 12, 2017
Teacher :how old is your father?

kid:he's 6yrs

Teacher :what. ..how& that possible?

kid :he only became my father after I was born... (I want to adopt this kid )..grin

1 Like

Re: Get In And Laugh by Punctual(m): 1:10am On May 12, 2017
*In "Butabika Hospital" a journalist asks the Doctor:* *How do you determine whether to admit a mental patient or not to?*

*Dr: "Well, we fill a bathtub with water and then give the patient;* (a). *a teaspoon,* (b). *a glass,* (c). *a bucket,* *and ask them to empty the bathtub."*

*Journalist:* *"Oh, obviously a normal person would use the bucket because its bigger."*

*Dr: "No, a normal person would pull the drain plug! Please go to bed No.39. We will start further investigations on you!"* ........................................

1 Like

Re: Get In And Laugh by Punctual(m): 1:13am On May 12, 2017
A Girl was towelling her wet pussy. She
enjoyed it so much that she began to
rub it vigorously until . . . . the pussy
cried "Meow" and runs away.
Moral/Lessons:

1. Be kind to Animals.

2. Always keep your thoughts clean.

2 Likes

Re: Get In And Laugh by Punctual(m): 1:21am On May 12, 2017
My teachers asked me which one is heavier - 1 kg of iron ball or 1 kg of cotton ball. I told him iron ball is heavier . But he didn't agreed and told me both have same weight. So I told him to hit me with 1 kg of cotton ball and I will hit him with 1 kg of iron ball . If both weights equal both will hurt equal . My teacher left the job.

1 Like

Re: Get In And Laugh by Punctual(m): 1:27am On May 12, 2017
Nigerian teachers will ask you to write an essay about "A day you will never forget" And later they will score you 05/40 as if they were there that day

1 Like

Re: Get In And Laugh by Punctual(m): 1:31am On May 12, 2017
My Grandma took my cup of tea that i mixed with codeine. Now she is taking selfie with my calculator, so my parent are thinking that its old age. Should i tell them?
Re: Get In And Laugh by Punctual(m): 1:32am On May 12, 2017
CONFIDENCE is when a guy goes to the medical store & asks for 20 condoms & he hears 2 girls behind him giggling .... He turns around, looks at them in the eyes and says, "Make it 22" !!
Re: Get In And Laugh by Punctual(m): 1:35am On May 12, 2017
An old man owned a pond on his farm, lined with fruit trees. One day he went there with a basket to get fruits. On reaching, he found some young ladies swimming in the pond. They went in deep water to shield themselves n said: We wont come out until u leave. Old man: I'm not here to see u swim or to get u out of the pond. I'm here just to feed the Crocodile in the pond ! All the women rushed Out.cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Get In And Laugh by Punctual(m): 1:41am On May 12, 2017
There was a commotion in Church when a Pastor said " let's share grace". Sister Grace flared up and shouted "Pastor! God punish u eh...how can the whole Church share me? Last night i couldn't handle you alone... and now you want the whole Church to share me! Pastor faintedgrin grin grin
Re: Get In And Laugh by Punctual(m): 1:45am On May 12, 2017
Me: I want to marry you

Her: do you smoke?

Me: yes

Her: how many packets of cigarettes do you
smoke daily?

Me: just one

Her: how long have you been smoking?

Me: for 25years now

Her: what? A pack of cigarette costs 50cents,
and since you've been smoking for 25years,
it means you've spent $225,000 on
cigarette, do you know that if you had been
saving that amount everyday you could own
a Lamborghini by now?

Me: do you smoke?

Her: No!

Me: where's your Lamborghini?

1 Like

Re: Get In And Laugh by Punctual(m): 1:47am On May 12, 2017
A boy was in a taxi eating chocolate, then he took another one. then a man next to him said; Do u know that this will damage your teeth, the boy replied;my grandfather lived 132 years; the man asked; was it because of eating chocolate?; the boy replied: No , he was always minding his own business... wink

2 Likes

Re: Get In And Laugh by Punctual(m): 1:53am On May 12, 2017
I once did a prank with my dad... One day he was beating me so hard.. I fell down and pretended to be dead.. He started crying then I finished my drama and woke up.. He started beating me again..
Re: Get In And Laugh by Punctual(m): 1:57am On May 12, 2017
Wife is dreaming in the middle of the night and suddenly shouts: "Up! Quick! My husband is back!" Man gets up, jumps out of the window, hurts himself, and then realizes: "Damn, I am the husband!'' grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Get In And Laugh by Punctual(m): 2:05am On May 12, 2017
A scientist is planning to make a br@ who will not show the n*pple of women when wet and stops the bre@st from bouncing when they are jogging

do not panic guys we have killed the idiot...cheesy
Re: Get In And Laugh by Punctual(m): 2:12am On May 12, 2017
At a wedding ceremony last Saturday, the officiating minister asked if there was anyone who had anything to say as regards the union of the two... Hell broke loose when a woman at the back with a child started walking to the front towards the couple, the church was dead quiet and the bride fainted! The minister asked whether she had anything to say and she answered, "We can't hear you at the back!" grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Air Line Report / Caution For Imo State Indegines / Another Problem In Port Harcourt Street As Greeting Cause Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.