Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,319 members, 7,811,946 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:36 AM

Zlatan Ibrahimovic Can 'play For Many Years', Says His Surgeon - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Zlatan Ibrahimovic Can 'play For Many Years', Says His Surgeon (354 Views)

Zlatan Ibrahimovic Chooses His Favourite Team Of All Time / Zlatan Ibrahimovic Opens Bottle Cover With His Leg In Bottle Challenge(Photos) / Francesco Totti Resigns From Roma After 30 Years, Says Leaving Is Like "Dying" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Zlatan Ibrahimovic Can 'play For Many Years', Says His Surgeon by DoubleJon(m): 1:29am On May 12, 2017
The surgeon who operated on Manchester United forward Zlatan Ibrahimovic says the veteran forward is in "superb shape" and can play on for many years if he wishes.
Ibrahimovic underwent surgery in the United States last week after suffering maJor knee ligament damage in Europa league tie againnst Anderlecht.
Ibrahimovic faces a long period of rehabilitation and, with his United contract due to expire at the end of the season, his future at the club is in doubt.
But Dr Freddie Fu told theSouth China Morning Posthe is convinced that Ibrahimovic should be able to continue playing at the top level.
Fu, who is chairman of the department of orthopaedic surgery at the University of Pittsburgh Medical Centre, has carried out over 20,000 knee operations.
And he operated on Ibrahimovic alongside colleague Volker Musahl.
Fu said: "I can't discuss too many details, I don't want to get in trouble with Manchester United.
"But I can tell you he's in superb shape in all things.
Ibrahimovic sustained the season-ending injury in the Europa League match against Anderlecht
"Healthy morphology, the quality of the bone and muscle, everything is as good as you can possibly see.
"He's one of the top athletes I've ever touched, he is in superb shape."He can still play for many years."
Ibrahimovic has been a great success in his first season at United, scoring 28 goals in 46 appearances and bagging a brace in the EFL final against Southampton earlier this season. One thing is for sure and that is : Manchester United fans all over the world are surely glad to hear this..

(1) (Reply)

O3 Athletics Foundation / 4 Peoples Lost Their Lives In Stampede / Fghsrfg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.