Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,030 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Zlatan Ibrahimovic Opens Bottle Cover With His Leg In Bottle Challenge(Photos) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Zlatan Ibrahimovic Opens Bottle Cover With His Leg In Bottle Challenge(Photos) (52657 Views)

Neymar's Son Tries The Bottle Challenge With A Nutella Bottle / Paul Pogba Opens 2 Bottle Covers With His Leg In Bottle Cap Challenge (Photos) / Ibrahimovic Announces Man Utd Return With Image Depicting Him As Jesus Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zlatan Ibrahimovic Opens Bottle Cover With His Leg In Bottle Challenge(Photos) by mysportdab: 7:49am On Jul 05, 2019
Zlatan ibrahimovic have showed off his impressive skills again in a new bottle challenge, MySportDab reports.

The former Manchester united star uploaded a clip of himself opening a bottle cover with his foot, captioned: "@paulpogba you are next #bottlechallenge".

His over 30m instagram followers reacted to clip.

One wrote: "Bottle did the #ZlatanChallenge.

Another wrote:"Bravo"

Watch Video;https://www.mysportdab.com/2019/07/zlatan-ibrahimovic-opens-bottle-cover.html

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zlatan Ibrahimovic Opens Bottle Cover With His Leg In Bottle Challenge(Photos) by mysportdab: 7:49am On Jul 05, 2019
Fans React, Video HERE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zlatan Ibrahimovic Opens Bottle Cover With His Leg In Bottle Challenge(Photos) by Aonkuuse(m): 7:54am On Jul 05, 2019
This guy is skilled in scoring goals. When he is playing you will wonder if he is a footballer at all, but he scores when he gets the chance

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zlatan Ibrahimovic Opens Bottle Cover With His Leg In Bottle Challenge(Photos) by Officialgarri: 8:01am On Jul 05, 2019
One of the greatest strikers in the history of football.

His rudeness and nonchalant attitude makes him unique as well

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Zlatan Ibrahimovic Opens Bottle Cover With His Leg In Bottle Challenge(Photos) by deltateam: 8:51am On Jul 05, 2019
Aonkuuse:
This guy is skilled in scoring goals. When he is playing you will wonder if he is a footballer at all, but he scores when he gets the chance

Which is the most important thing: to score. Most would dribble players, goalkeeper and even referee but to score na wahala.

46 Likes

Re: Zlatan Ibrahimovic Opens Bottle Cover With His Leg In Bottle Challenge(Photos) by adewest1999(m): 9:49am On Jul 05, 2019
I even think say na like KREST bottle sef....... so na bottle water

9 Likes

Re: Zlatan Ibrahimovic Opens Bottle Cover With His Leg In Bottle Challenge(Photos) by MJBOLT: 11:15am On Jul 05, 2019
hazard comes to mind grin

deltateam:

Which is the most important thing: to score. Most would dribble players, goalkeeper and even referee but to score na wahala.

16 Likes

Re: Zlatan Ibrahimovic Opens Bottle Cover With His Leg In Bottle Challenge(Photos) by kiddoiLL(m): 11:49am On Jul 05, 2019
Bottle challenge... na Jason Statham own I like pass.. Jason too good abeg, and I love his stunts when fighting, he's among the few actors whose stunt is rare and mostly real

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Zlatan Ibrahimovic Opens Bottle Cover With His Leg In Bottle Challenge(Photos) by dannybrasky(m): 11:57am On Jul 05, 2019
I saw Jason's but this guy here is just awesome.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bzer5IQDjMG/?igshid=168jtjogurpkg

kiddoiLL:
Bottle challenge... na Jason Statham own I like pass.. Jason too good abeg, and I love his stunts when fighting, he's among the few actors whose stunt is rare and mostly real

3 Likes

Re: Zlatan Ibrahimovic Opens Bottle Cover With His Leg In Bottle Challenge(Photos) by simonlee(m): 12:47pm On Jul 05, 2019
deltateam:

that's exactly what one GOAT was doing in COPA america last month!

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Zlatan Ibrahimovic Opens Bottle Cover With His Leg In Bottle Challenge(Photos) by ManspaceBarber(m): 12:51pm On Jul 05, 2019
shocked It's not bragging, if you can back it up. ~Muhammad Ali.
smiley Ibrahimovic is skillful!

5 Likes

Re: Zlatan Ibrahimovic Opens Bottle Cover With His Leg In Bottle Challenge(Photos) by lonelydora: 12:55pm On Jul 05, 2019
He tried shaa
Re: Zlatan Ibrahimovic Opens Bottle Cover With His Leg In Bottle Challenge(Photos) by YoungLionken(m): 12:55pm On Jul 05, 2019
After C. Ronaldo as number 1, followed by Zlatan Ibrahimovic, then Messy and others can drag for third place...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zlatan Ibrahimovic Opens Bottle Cover With His Leg In Bottle Challenge(Photos) by Maxcollins042(m): 12:56pm On Jul 05, 2019
Holloway's and Jason's are the best so far.
Re: Zlatan Ibrahimovic Opens Bottle Cover With His Leg In Bottle Challenge(Photos) by Monaco2(m): 12:57pm On Jul 05, 2019
Jason statam did it also
Re: Zlatan Ibrahimovic Opens Bottle Cover With His Leg In Bottle Challenge(Photos) by meezynetwork(m): 12:57pm On Jul 05, 2019
GOAT
Re: Zlatan Ibrahimovic Opens Bottle Cover With His Leg In Bottle Challenge(Photos) by Kingluqman(m): 12:58pm On Jul 05, 2019
This is the real and international Zlatan.. not the ibile.

grin

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zlatan Ibrahimovic Opens Bottle Cover With His Leg In Bottle Challenge(Photos) by Maxcollins042(m): 12:58pm On Jul 05, 2019
deltateam:

Musa and Nani comes to mind
Re: Zlatan Ibrahimovic Opens Bottle Cover With His Leg In Bottle Challenge(Photos) by flyingdutchman(m): 12:59pm On Jul 05, 2019
Most people don't know this but, Zlatan Ibrahimovic is a Black Belt holder in martial arts.

19 Likes

Re: Zlatan Ibrahimovic Opens Bottle Cover With His Leg In Bottle Challenge(Photos) by happney65: 12:59pm On Jul 05, 2019
I first think say na our Zlatan here until I saw 30million followers..Lol

14 Likes

Re: Zlatan Ibrahimovic Opens Bottle Cover With His Leg In Bottle Challenge(Photos) by sulasa07(m): 12:59pm On Jul 05, 2019
deltateam:

Okocha number 1

6 Likes

Re: Zlatan Ibrahimovic Opens Bottle Cover With His Leg In Bottle Challenge(Photos) by MrPRevailer(m): 12:59pm On Jul 05, 2019
Use your legs in Jesus name shocked

2 Likes

Re: Zlatan Ibrahimovic Opens Bottle Cover With His Leg In Bottle Challenge(Photos) by deepwater(f): 1:01pm On Jul 05, 2019
Wtf anyone can do this na
Re: Zlatan Ibrahimovic Opens Bottle Cover With His Leg In Bottle Challenge(Photos) by ChidoskiBOZ(m): 1:01pm On Jul 05, 2019
I always knew he had some sort of kung fu in him.... kiss kiss kiss
Re: Zlatan Ibrahimovic Opens Bottle Cover With His Leg In Bottle Challenge(Photos) by sterlingD(m): 1:02pm On Jul 05, 2019
simonlee:

that's exactly what one GOAT was doing in COPA america last month!

11 Likes

Re: Zlatan Ibrahimovic Opens Bottle Cover With His Leg In Bottle Challenge(Photos) by Chrysz(m): 1:02pm On Jul 05, 2019
Not until he can use leg to open cork I remain silent... sad
Re: Zlatan Ibrahimovic Opens Bottle Cover With His Leg In Bottle Challenge(Photos) by Livefreeordieha(m): 1:02pm On Jul 05, 2019
dannybrasky:
I saw Jason's but this guy here is just awesome.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bzer5IQDjMG/?igshid=168jtjogurpkg

check that of Donnie yen... He even did it blindfolded ���
Re: Zlatan Ibrahimovic Opens Bottle Cover With His Leg In Bottle Challenge(Photos) by Fuckthamods: 1:04pm On Jul 05, 2019
deltateam:

Messi tongue

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet South African Player, Minnies, Who Looks Like Brazil’s Ronaldinho / A / Paulo Dybala's Crazy Free-kick In Tight Angle (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.