Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,237 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

Help!!! My Laptop Audio Has Stopped Working. - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Help!!! My Laptop Audio Has Stopped Working. (1327 Views)

There Is Issue With My Laptop Audio / Alert!!! Facebook Web Page Has Stopped Functioning On Many Mobile Devices / My Hsdpa Modem Stopped Working. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! My Laptop Audio Has Stopped Working. by mrMeen(m): 2:11am On May 12, 2017
hello my fellow nairalanders today after returning from school i went to open my laptop imagine my surprise when the laptop switched on automatically after opening the led,after that the laptop booted normally and everything was fine until i opened a video imagine my suprise again when the sound did not work completely, i tried turning the audio button on and off and it still did not work, i searched for solution online ranging from installing and uninstalling the audio drivers, downloading audio fixing software, changing the frequency of the speakers everything. so i finally decided to hand over my problems to the gurus in the house hopefully you all will help. and by the way my laptop is hp 640 g1 running windows 10. and come to think of it i think that one of my roommates may have fell the laptop without telling me. oh and my power button has stopped working please help cry
Re: Help!!! My Laptop Audio Has Stopped Working. by Isiboy(m): 5:47am On May 12, 2017
@op if you stay around agbado, you can call me 09093369607. I will help you examine it.
Re: Help!!! My Laptop Audio Has Stopped Working. by mrMeen(m): 8:18am On May 12, 2017
thank you @lsi boy but am currently located in Sokoto.
Re: Help!!! My Laptop Audio Has Stopped Working. by Nobody: 8:30am On May 12, 2017
mrMeen:
hello my fellow nairalanders today after returning from school i went to open my laptop imagine my surprise when the laptop switched on automatically after opening the led,after that the laptop booted normally and everything was fine until i opened a video imagine my suprise again when the sound did not work completely, i tried turning the audio button on and off and it still did not work, i searched for solution online ranging from installing and uninstalling the audio drivers, downloading audio fixing software, changing the frequency of the speakers everything. so i finally decided to hand over my problems to the gurus in the house hopefully you all will help. and by the way my laptop is hp 640 g1 running windows 10. and come to think of it i think that one of my roommates may have fell the laptop without telling me. oh and my power button has stopped working please help cry
if it's not from the hardware(internal speaker) then I'll suggest you restore the system back to earlier time when you know it was working fine. or get latest driver pack and drive it, if it still persist... then It could be from the speaker. Change it.
Re: Help!!! My Laptop Audio Has Stopped Working. by mrMeen(m): 10:02am On May 12, 2017
YOUNGSTUNNA:

if it's not from the hardware(internal speaker) then I'll suggest you restore the system back to earlier time when you know it was working fine. or get latest driver pack and drive it, if it still persist... then It could be from the speaker. Change it.
thanks bro the problem was from the stuck power button somehow the moment I lifted it up the sounds returned anyway thanks.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Laptop Audio Has Stopped Working. by Nobody: 10:36am On May 12, 2017
mrMeen:
thanks bro the problem was from the stuck power button somehow the moment I lifted it up the sounds returned anyway thanks.
you're welcome.

(1) (Reply)

Original Follow Come Laptop Battery / I Think I Have Been Scammed On JIJI. What Do I Do? / Hp Envy Corei7 6th Gen Nvidia Gtx (950m) With 4gb Dedicated,ips Full Hd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.