Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,558 members, 7,850,903 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:42 AM

Thinking Of Reloading, Formatting Or Repairing Your Laptop Or Desktop Computer? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Thinking Of Reloading, Formatting Or Repairing Your Laptop Or Desktop Computer? (560 Views)

Change The FOLDER Background Of Your Windows Laptop Or Desktop / How To Take Screenshot On Your Laptop Or Desktop / Formatting My Ipod Shuffle (Apple 1Gb Drive) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thinking Of Reloading, Formatting Or Repairing Your Laptop Or Desktop Computer? by dammyadey2: 10:20am On Jan 11, 2010
Are you curious and deligently looking for a good and commited engineer to reload or repair your laptop/desktop computer for you, then you have come to the right place and you are just a few step away from getting what you want, all you need is to call the number below and i can come and pick it up @anywhere in Lagos

Call Dammy on 07027615360 or e-mail: dammyadey25@yahoo.com

Thanks. cheesy cheesy cheesy smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Thinking Of Reloading, Formatting Or Repairing Your Laptop Or Desktop Computer? by DualCore1: 11:00am On Jan 11, 2010
Male or Female?
Re: Thinking Of Reloading, Formatting Or Repairing Your Laptop Or Desktop Computer? by dammyadey2: 11:16am On Jan 11, 2010
i am a man
Re: Thinking Of Reloading, Formatting Or Repairing Your Laptop Or Desktop Computer? by 4llerbuntu(m): 7:00pm On Jan 11, 2010
so what does male or female have to do with it? u wan repair lapie? by woman? bros, u sure sya u dey kampe so?
Re: Thinking Of Reloading, Formatting Or Repairing Your Laptop Or Desktop Computer? by DualCore1: 9:06pm On Jan 11, 2010
the name "dammy" just make me think sey na woman.
If to sey na like that, one of my lappy for just enter corrupt mode now, then i call am to come hia come fix am.
Re: Thinking Of Reloading, Formatting Or Repairing Your Laptop Or Desktop Computer? by semid4lyfe(m): 11:52pm On Jan 11, 2010
Dual Core:

the name "dammy" just make me think sey na woman.
If to sey na like that, one of my lappy for just enter corrupt mode now, then i call am to come hia come fix am.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Thinking Of Reloading, Formatting Or Repairing Your Laptop Or Desktop Computer? by dammyadey2: 10:37am On Jan 12, 2010
u be currupt Nigerian ashole tongue tongue tongue cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy tongue tongue tongue grin grin grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Who Can Explain The Va Neuman Architecture? / Surf The Web Using Your Phone Connected To Your Computer / We Will Help You Get Video Tutorials Easily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.