Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,851 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:42 AM

Toyota RAV 4 Stalls All The Time - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Toyota RAV 4 Stalls All The Time (499 Views)

The Historical Events Of Toyota RAV 4 / Toyota Rav 4 Brain Box Issue / The Time A Car Cost N3,984 In Nigeria In 1982 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toyota RAV 4 Stalls All The Time by alienvirus: 8:22am On May 12, 2017
I have a RAV 4 car that stalls all the time.

I am always rest assured that anytime I hit a bad road/untarred road/bumps, or entering a pot hole, it will stall. Whenever it stalls on motion, the brake fails and stiffened steering.

So many things have been done to stop this menace which include servicing the injector, changing the fuel pump, changing the battery etc but the problem keeps resurfacing.

I remember when the injector was serviced, it issue stopped for few days and started again. Also when the fuel pump was changed, it stopped and started after few weeks.

A rewire cleaned some tiny plugs one days and worked fine for few days again. Probably an accumulated issue.

Technicians in the house, please help to pinpoint where the problem is.

MOD, lalasticlala, mynd44 please help.
Re: Toyota RAV 4 Stalls All The Time by kingreign(m): 8:26am On May 12, 2017
alienvirus:
I have a RAV 4 car that stalls all the time.

I am always rest assured that anytime I hit a bad road/untarred road/bumps, or entering a pot hole, it will stall. Whenever it stalls on motion, the brake fails and stiffened steering.

So many things have been done to stop this menace which include servicing the injector, changing the fuel pump, changing the battery etc but the problem keeps resurfacing.

I remember when the injector was serviced, it issue stopped for few days and started again. Also when the fuel pump was changed, it stopped and started after few weeks.

A rewire cleaned some tiny plugs one days and worked fine for few days again. Probably an accumulated issue.

Technicians in the house, please help to pinpoint where the problem is.

MOD, lalasticlala, mynd44 please help.
Year model of Rav4?
location?
You need a qualified technician to diagnose your car.
Re: Toyota RAV 4 Stalls All The Time by alienvirus: 8:27am On May 12, 2017
kingreign:

location?
You need a qualified technician to diagnose your car.

Thanks. Ikorodu
Re: Toyota RAV 4 Stalls All The Time by kingreign(m): 8:28am On May 12, 2017
alienvirus:

Thanks. Ikorodu
CC: GAZZUZZ.

Find him

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Ride In The Mornings From Abraham Adesanya (ajah) To Anthony (maryland) / GLE 450 Mercedes 2007 Model @ 5m / Christmas Giveaway Frm Dru23

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.