Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,518 members, 7,826,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

I Want To Retire Native Doctor Nana Kwaku Bonsam Of Ghana....... - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Want To Retire Native Doctor Nana Kwaku Bonsam Of Ghana....... (1755 Views)

Ghana Juju Man, Kwaku Bonsam Enter Church Collects His Charm From A Pastor Video / Profile Of Nana Addo Dankwa Akuffo Addo ( The President Of Ghana ) / Aftermath Of Ghana Gas Explosion And How It Happened (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Retire Native Doctor Nana Kwaku Bonsam Of Ghana....... by MBAISEBLOG: 12:45pm On May 12, 2017
I WANT TO RETIRE NATIVE DOCTOR NANA KWAKU BONSAM OF GHANA.......Pastor Humble Okoro

YOU MAY BE FORTIFYING SOME BLACK MARKET PASTORS, THAT DOES NOT GIVE YOU THE AUDACITY TO SPEAK AGAINST THE BODY OF CHRIST. I HAVE BEEN TOLERATING YOUR OUTBURST AND RANTINGS FOR A LONG TIME.

"YOU BETTER REPENT OR DIE. I AM GIVING YOU A LITTLE TIME TO RECONCILE WITH JESUS OR JOIN YOUR ANCESTORS"

....PASTOR HUMBLE OKORO.

Re: I Want To Retire Native Doctor Nana Kwaku Bonsam Of Ghana....... by delishpot: 12:55pm On May 12, 2017
Is that a "thus sayeth the lord" order or a personal opinion?

(1) (Reply)

Anambra State House Of Assembly Loses Member Representing Idemili North / Have You Seen The New Smart Business Card? You Business Needs It! / Question Of The Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.