Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

R Kelly Remixed Davido’s Song ”IF” - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / R Kelly Remixed Davido’s Song ”IF” (62109 Views)

Davido Sends Boy Who Sang His Song "IF" To School (pictured) / Little Girl Sings Davido Song "IF" In A Mind Blowing Way / Gee Jay, The Lady That Remixed P'square's "Bank Alert" Song (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: R Kelly Remixed Davido’s Song ”IF” by nattyjay(m): 4:11pm On May 12, 2017
Oshe
Re: R Kelly Remixed Davido’s Song ”IF” by Nobody: 4:12pm On May 12, 2017
R Kelly is a pedophile whose career had gone down the drain. R Kelly remixing Davido's song is sh@#$it.

Re: R Kelly Remixed Davido’s Song ”IF” by Nobody: 4:13pm On May 12, 2017
Re: R Kelly Remixed Davido’s Song ”IF” by biggerboyc(m): 4:14pm On May 12, 2017
Re: R Kelly Remixed Davido’s Song ”IF” by okoliexpress: 4:14pm On May 12, 2017
i didnt hear anything other than noise pls wizkid is still the latest best thing out of Nigeria listened to WALE'S SONG ,my love which he featured wizkid in the song is mad.... mad sound wizkid has right now and he's gaining serious international appeal....

Re: R Kelly Remixed Davido’s Song ”IF” by Afam4eva(m): 4:16pm On May 12, 2017
LifestyleTonite:
This is a great feat for Davido. I remember when 2face released a song claiming he did it with R Kelly. Few weeks later, it was discovered that he just took RKelly's voice from another song and infused it into his. That was the biggest lie of the year. What 2face couldn't achieve is what Davido got cheaply.

lalasticlala Seun
Musicians like Davido, Wizkid, Tekno, Patoranking etc will do better than the likes of 2face and Dbanj internationally not necessarily because they're more talented but because Nigerian music has already been exposed to the world by the likes of 2face, DBanj, Psquare and co. So, new artistes kinda have it easier and will break into the foreign markets easily.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: R Kelly Remixed Davido’s Song ”IF” by daminaj3: 4:16pm On May 12, 2017
Re: R Kelly Remixed Davido’s Song ”IF” by francisbarrack(m): 4:17pm On May 12, 2017
Prince4945:
Stupid nonsense , mtchew

U r always pained, Bros y

Re: R Kelly Remixed Davido’s Song ”IF” by Truth234(m): 4:18pm On May 12, 2017
LifestyleTonite:
This is a great feat for Davido. I remember when 2face released a song claiming he did it with R Kelly. Few weeks later, it was discovered that he just took RKelly's voice from another song and infused it into his. That was the biggest lie of the year. What 2face couldn't achieve is what Davido got cheaply.

lalasticlala Seun

Olodo, go and watch one8, hand across the world.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTRXYGbL7O4

Re: R Kelly Remixed Davido’s Song ”IF” by Islie: 4:18pm On May 12, 2017
Philpham:
R Kelly is a pedophile whose career had gone down the drain. R Kelly remixing Davido's song is sh@#$it.

Bad belle is allowed

Kip hating

Re: R Kelly Remixed Davido’s Song ”IF” by akanbiaa(m): 4:20pm On May 12, 2017
True Omo Ede Mopo Arogun, David Adeleke Arunguguru WO ilu Ede

Re: R Kelly Remixed Davido’s Song ”IF” by Acidosis(m): 4:20pm On May 12, 2017
I like this! Stay true to your root, they will come!!

More 30 billion to your akkantt babaa! grin

I like R Kelly's voice on this: "if I tell you say (girl).." Trust him to pronounce his differently..

Re: R Kelly Remixed Davido’s Song ”IF” by EmekaBlue(m): 4:24pm On May 12, 2017
Naija song dey sell
Re: R Kelly Remixed Davido’s Song ”IF” by ayomutu(m): 4:24pm On May 12, 2017
Kilo kan mi n be
Re: R Kelly Remixed Davido’s Song ”IF” by femi4: 4:25pm On May 12, 2017
LifestyleTonite:

lalasticlala Seun
Flex.....time to have sex girl!

Re: R Kelly Remixed Davido’s Song ”IF” by dangotesmummy: 4:26pm On May 12, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
No biggie.

R.Kelly has lost his steam, I won't call him a has-been or failed artiste but he is just like any regular artiste out there now

Trust people from the West to blow this out of proportion.
the bad belles have arrived

No thread you won't see them spreading bad energy around.

One of their characteristics is that they never see the good in others, they're never happy for others succeeding, they like ruining happy moods and bringing others down

E sah if you know that you belong to this category, change.nothing good comes out if bad belleism

Re: R Kelly Remixed Davido’s Song ”IF” by femi4: 4:27pm On May 12, 2017
Truth234:

Olodo, go and watch one8, hand across the world.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTRXYGbL7O4
Ode! He was referring to FLEX....oh indomie generation didn't know about it

Re: R Kelly Remixed Davido’s Song ”IF” by addikt(m): 4:27pm On May 12, 2017
Prince4945:
Stupid nonsense , mtchew

PAINED...... tongue
Re: R Kelly Remixed Davido’s Song ”IF” by 2sexynet: 4:29pm On May 12, 2017
rozayx5:
nice.one

any link to the remix?
It is not gonna be as much as a full track, maybe just the chorus like Omarion did.
Re: R Kelly Remixed Davido’s Song ”IF” by Nobody: 4:30pm On May 12, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
No biggie.

R.Kelly has lost his steam, I won't call him a has-been or failed artiste but he is just like any regular artiste out there now

R.Kelly can never lose his steam. You need to watch YouTube videos. Lose his steam? You must be kidding me

Re: R Kelly Remixed Davido’s Song ”IF” by Nobody: 4:30pm On May 12, 2017
LifestyleTonite:

lalasticlala Seun
r Kelly have featured 2face

Re: R Kelly Remixed Davido’s Song ”IF” by dangotesmummy: 4:31pm On May 12, 2017
Afam4eva:

Musicians like Davido, Wizkid, Tekno, Patoranking etc will do better than the likes of 2face and Dbanj internationally not necessarily because they're more talented but because Nigerian music has already been exposed to the world by the likes of 2face, DBanj, Psquare and co. So, new artistes kinda have it easier and will break into the foreign markets easily.
no.not exactly. It's because the likes of 2face and dbanj opened the doors for them.

The likes of older generation musicians like Sunny Ade,Ebenezer obey,Orlando,onyeka onwenu just made their own mark without handing over the baton to the next generation.

Re: R Kelly Remixed Davido’s Song ”IF” by thunderbabs: 4:31pm On May 12, 2017
Davido's 2nd daughter na blessing....wa gbayii
Re: R Kelly Remixed Davido’s Song ”IF” by 2sexynet: 4:32pm On May 12, 2017
Philpham:
i will pay you if you can achieve 0.5% of what R.Kelly has achieved in his life time. You don't seem to understand that there is an age you reach and you just have to take the back seat for the younger generation to entertain you.

Re: R Kelly Remixed Davido’s Song ”IF” by dangotesmummy: 4:33pm On May 12, 2017
maiahsaiah:

R.Kelly can never lose his steam. You need to watch YouTube videos. Lose his steam? You must be kidding me
exactly. It's like saying Orlando , sunny Ade or lagbaja lost their steam simply because they chose to leave the cameras for the while. OK how about sisqo,Craig David,Nelly,Kelly,wyclef,Sean Paul,Sean kingston or boiz to men?

Re: R Kelly Remixed Davido’s Song ”IF” by 2sexynet: 4:35pm On May 12, 2017
Acidosis:
I like this! Stay true to your root, they will come!!

More 30 billion to your akkantt babaa! grin

I like R Kelly's voice on this: "if I tell you say (girl).." Trust him to pronounce his differently..
you are in the spirit

Re: R Kelly Remixed Davido’s Song ”IF” by EverGlorious(m): 4:35pm On May 12, 2017
Ain't you meant to contact the song owner before doing that...well maybe he doesn't give one rat's a** 'bout it. tongue

Anyways, it was a good one.
Re: R Kelly Remixed Davido’s Song ”IF” by omoseth(m): 4:36pm On May 12, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
No biggie.

This is not a West or whatever issue, do you really know R. Kelly or have you ever listened to his songs? Stop the belle yanshing bro, hate doesn't pay.

Re: R Kelly Remixed Davido’s Song ”IF” by Afam4eva(m): 4:37pm On May 12, 2017
dangotesmummy:
no.not exactly. It's because the likes of 2face and dbanj opened the doors for them.

The likes of older generation musicians like Sunny Ade,Ebenezer obey,Orlando,onyeka onwenu just made their own mark without handing over the baton to the next generation.
So, what exactly did i say?

Re: R Kelly Remixed Davido’s Song ”IF” by dangotesmummy: 4:38pm On May 12, 2017
2sexynet:
i will pay you if you can achieve 0.5% of what R.Kelly has achieved in his life time. You don't seem to understand that there is an age you reach and you just have to take the back seat for the younger generation to entertain you.
exactly. If not you'll begin to look like a nuisance or agbaya and loose your respect and aura.idris abdulkareem and 9ice comes to mind.when they tried reappearing, not only did they loose their value,they failed woefully. Even the people that were still in secondary school when you started your music career will begin to insult you
Re: R Kelly Remixed Davido’s Song ”IF” by evexx1(f): 4:38pm On May 12, 2017
Congrats!

Adeboye: What Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo Said About Pastor / Alexx Ekubo Buys Venza For His Mother To Celebrate His Chieftaincy / “DNA Reveals Popular Nigerian Celeb’s Son Isn’t His”: Daddy Freeze Spills(video)