Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,623 members, 7,820,210 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

Navy Officials Kill Jobs Seekers At Warri Refinery (Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Navy Officials Kill Jobs Seekers At Warri Refinery (Photos) (56257 Views)

Customs Officials Kill Rice Smugglers’ Informant In Jigawa / Three Nigerian Navy Officials Dismissed And Sentenced To Five Moths Imprisonment / Customs Officials Kill 2 In Ogun, Others Injured During House Raid. Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Navy Officials Kill Jobs Seekers At Warri Refinery (Photos) by Nobody: 10:24pm On May 12, 2017
Tufunky:
For where. This guys did not go to look for any employment. Na so dem dey dress go interview? These are Ekpan youths who were going to harass the company or make one stupid demand or the other. These guys feel untouchable: "na awa community be dis"
. Today hand don touch dem.
Sorry but I have to insult u, u r a big fool, does that mean they deserve to be killed. Secondly if u have been to nnpc warri, u will know it comprises of different companies such as refinary, ppmc n ngc, that place is an hustling ground were boys get contract job daily n normal labourer job. It was not mention that they went for job interview.
Re: Navy Officials Kill Jobs Seekers At Warri Refinery (Photos) by naijacentric(m): 10:26pm On May 12, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Do they look like they have done anything that warrant being killled ? Abeg talk with sense because it could be you next
u are just a fool for misquoting me baskat
Re: Navy Officials Kill Jobs Seekers At Warri Refinery (Photos) by SalamRushdie: 10:29pm On May 12, 2017
naijacentric:
u are just a fool for misquoting me baskat

How can one misquote a slowpoke ..Taaaa recieve sense
Re: Navy Officials Kill Jobs Seekers At Warri Refinery (Photos) by unto(m): 10:37pm On May 12, 2017
Nigeria is a Zoo. I think Kanu Is right for using that word zoo
Re: Navy Officials Kill Jobs Seekers At Warri Refinery (Photos) by naijacentric(m): 10:43pm On May 12, 2017
SalamRushdie:

How can one misquote a slowpoke ..Taaaa recieve sense
may u not be destroyed!
Re: Navy Officials Kill Jobs Seekers At Warri Refinery (Photos) by Nobody: 10:47pm On May 12, 2017
naijacentric:
What could dey av done it seems the story is one sided to every action dersders a reaction
They was a misunderstanding between the urhobo youths of ekpan and the itsekiri youths of ifie at nnpc jetty in ifie. The navy personnel was trying to settle them n in the process one naval officer shot them (I heard it was accidental discharge). And this two guys were just unlucky. N I heard both of them was amoung the youth tryingg to settle the misunderstanding. One is from ekpan while d other is from ifie.
Re: Navy Officials Kill Jobs Seekers At Warri Refinery (Photos) by Nobody: 10:54pm On May 12, 2017
destinysaid:
Hmm every1 blaming d navy without asking the real question.
Who wears T-shirt and jean to an interview? Weda skilled or not your srr required to look decent(at least na watin d Indians for SAPELE power station tell me when I go work there).

Sort from that though I know how overzealous these military ppl can be.

Another thing, plz nobody should mention Yoruba here, the navy man no b Yoruba man(or is he?)

I feel the problem with The NG yiths of today is misplaced priorities, they tackle the security agencies who get frustrated and tackle the populace, a continuous cycle of anger and hate is born.

The anger directed towards the security agencies would find much more use if we face it towards OUR govt, nt the FG mind you, but the local govt chairmen, the governors, the commissioners within our various states.

Guy shut up, no one said the want for job interview. Nnpc warri is an hustling ground, there is many contract job n labour jobs to do. Notin can justify this killings.
Re: Navy Officials Kill Jobs Seekers At Warri Refinery (Photos) by Sonoyom(m): 11:00pm On May 12, 2017
They take our resources and destroy the environment and kill the youths. Retrogressive Individuals
Re: Navy Officials Kill Jobs Seekers At Warri Refinery (Photos) by SalamRushdie: 11:22pm On May 12, 2017
naijacentric:
may u not be destroyed!

Amen
Re: Navy Officials Kill Jobs Seekers At Warri Refinery (Photos) by 4rmthewest(m): 11:56pm On May 12, 2017
gocac:
this is why i dont give a Bleep each time any police oh, soldier ooh or navy officer is shot dead......by militant, boko haram, Even armed robbers.... cos karma will forever catch up with every evil doer
shut ur mouth idiot....instead of any naval officer to b gun down...its you and ur family dat will b gun down.....so dey killed dem witout dere life being in danger bah fool.
Re: Navy Officials Kill Jobs Seekers At Warri Refinery (Photos) by goldedprince: 1:07am On May 13, 2017
rip to the dead that where trying to better their lifes.
but op when you post things like this try to say what actually happened. they wheren't shot because they when for job interview. they where shot cos they started causing trouble. an a niger deltan, i know how our youth behave. but still that is not a reason to take a human life.
Re: Navy Officials Kill Jobs Seekers At Warri Refinery (Photos) by edgecution(m): 1:36am On May 13, 2017
sorry1:
When. the brothers of these ones gunned down starts bombing pipelines to avenge their dead brothers Yoruba people Will troop out to attack them but u wont see them blaming the. barbaric navy force now oo

You're mad. Ethnic bigot!! ...and your ilk are liking it.
Re: Navy Officials Kill Jobs Seekers At Warri Refinery (Photos) by Josephamstrong1(m): 2:25am On May 13, 2017
destinysaid:
nna stop this nonsense jor, shey is it okorocha abi amaechi that will bring development when Biafra comes? Or HV u forgotten that behind every successful agitation a huge political bargain has to be struck?

Biafra will only see light if the SE gov and leaders approve it forget all d normal sentiments.
And for them to approve it, they would defi need some reassurance of continuous leadership.

In fact it has already started, KANU and d so called gov n senators dn dey rub body.
#endrant

Are we going to start this normal NL namby-pamby tn here?
I'll forgive you.
Next time on a faceless forum, do not call a man's post nonsense.
U can make your opinion wtout resorting to derogation.
Naija is the 2nd highest populated country in the world after Shanghai, China. Brother, this country is due to be divided into to 5.
#peace
Re: Navy Officials Kill Jobs Seekers At Warri Refinery (Photos) by Josephamstrong1(m): 2:33am On May 13, 2017
Mcreloaded:
Just like that a full human being when it is not a goat or common snake will just be killed like that and yet our so called stupid leaders will be saying Nigerians abroad should come back home
God for bid bad thing that if I leave this shores I will be compelled to come back to Nigeria when it is not my village doing the calling

And you think you're safe even in your village?
Lately uve read abt those that came back and didn't make it back.
I don't blame the diasporas for not coming back.
Naija is a failed country.
Re: Navy Officials Kill Jobs Seekers At Warri Refinery (Photos) by blackgorillaman: 2:49am On May 13, 2017
This people Army, Naval,Police are useless sometimes last year I was there too the way the behave is like they are MAD DOG too with the fact that I be over 30million naira cash for business they chase me like dog APC should look into this barbaric act
Re: Navy Officials Kill Jobs Seekers At Warri Refinery (Photos) by adebaks(m): 3:15am On May 13, 2017
Decryptor:

You people support every barbaric act meted on South Easterners and South South
r we paid to do so....cos I cee no reason to support ur claim...
Re: Navy Officials Kill Jobs Seekers At Warri Refinery (Photos) by adebaks(m): 3:19am On May 13, 2017
Josephamstrong1:

Are we going to start this normal NL namby-pamby tn here?
I'll forgive you.
Next time on a faceless forum, do not call a man's post nonsense.
U can make your opinion wtout resorting to derogation.
Naija is the 2nd highest populated country in the world after Shanghai, China. Brother, this country is due to be divided into to 5.
#peace
7th or 8th dts our ranking in terms of population....which by the way is nt enough reason for a sect to seek independence...
Re: Navy Officials Kill Jobs Seekers At Warri Refinery (Photos) by safetyInspector(m): 4:16am On May 13, 2017
No matter what ever they did in as much as they were not armed. The could have been arrested and prosecuted
naijacentric:
What could dey av done it seems the story is one sided to every action dersders a reaction
Re: Navy Officials Kill Jobs Seekers At Warri Refinery (Photos) by Reticular: 5:50am On May 13, 2017
One sided story. They were gunned down at the refinery jetty. No one goes there looking for job. It's either bunkery or 'deve'. RIP to the dead.
Re: Navy Officials Kill Jobs Seekers At Warri Refinery (Photos) by Adebowale89(m): 6:00am On May 13, 2017
sorry1:
When. the brothers of these ones gunned down starts bombing pipelines to avenge their dead brothers Yoruba people Will troop out to attack them but u wont see them blaming the. barbaric navy force now oo

what effect does it had if Yoruba people as u said don't blame the barbaric of the Navy force

are they the parliament of this country. why can't u fight to get your brain back from those using it to play gamble for Christ sake
Re: Navy Officials Kill Jobs Seekers At Warri Refinery (Photos) by Carter4luv(m): 6:11am On May 13, 2017
Dat naval officer should be sentence to death.
Re: Navy Officials Kill Jobs Seekers At Warri Refinery (Photos) by Nodogragra4me(m): 7:24am On May 13, 2017
sorry1:

All this ones na ekpan youth wey done go make wahala for there ....Which work dem go dress like that go for ......Cal, anybody you know for Ekpan now and you hear say na dev matter carry dem go there .....They never want to work
Re: Navy Officials Kill Jobs Seekers At Warri Refinery (Photos) by yakbauer: 8:01am On May 13, 2017
It's unfortunate that ppl dcd to peddle news to trigger outrage, these youths are actually from Ijala community which is close to the Warri jetty, it's hard for ppl in Warri to know that there's construction work going on at d cargo berth section of the jetty coz it's at d edge of the river further down after NNPC, Ubeji & even after Ifie community.
As it has always been the norm of Warri youths, they went to the site to collect their "deve". This resulted in an altercation btw them and the soldiers which resulted in the shooting.
I know for sure whatever must've caused the soldiers to shoot was not mere exchange of words.
The Ekpan youths heard about this and decided to capitalize on it to protest, if u know Warri well and Ekpan youths, you know they just exploited another opportunity to rip the govt.
This so called deve has caused Warri's (& delta state at large) economy centuries worth of revenue, driven many oil companies out to PH & Lagos, this is because DELTA state government has allowed it to thrive, obviously for political reasons.

1 Like

Re: Navy Officials Kill Jobs Seekers At Warri Refinery (Photos) by soloyes(m): 8:12am On May 13, 2017
Most Nigerian youths are just too gullible. We take every news without even an atom of rationality. 1. Does anybody in that pic look like somebody going to look for job? Abi its grass cutting or cleaning job they went to look for? 2. If such really happened, what transpired before they were shot?
Re: Navy Officials Kill Jobs Seekers At Warri Refinery (Photos) by Nobody: 8:45am On May 13, 2017
neocortex:
I can't make head of this story, it doesn't look like an accidental discharge,
it like the place was raided.
The place wasn't raid, its nnpc jetty at ifie, it seems the was a contract job, and they was misunderstanding between ifie youths(itsekiri) and ekpan youths(urhobo). The naval officers were there for security. in the process of trying to resolve the problem, a nava officer shot both of them claming it was accidental discharge.
Re: Navy Officials Kill Jobs Seekers At Warri Refinery (Photos) by Nobody: 8:49am On May 13, 2017
soloyes:
Most Nigerian youths are just too gullible. We take every news without even an atom of rationality. 1. Does anybody in that pic look like somebody going to look for job? Abi its grass cutting or cleaning job they went to look for? 2. If such really happened, what transpired before they were shot?
Guy it's truth, not all jobs are official that u ll have to wear suit. There went for just ordinary labourers job. This story is truth, nnpc warri was shut down yesterday.
Re: Navy Officials Kill Jobs Seekers At Warri Refinery (Photos) by Josephamstrong1(m): 9:03am On May 13, 2017
adebaks:
7th or 8th dts our ranking in terms of population....which by the way is nt enough reason for a sect to seek independence...

Interesting, we all learning u kw?
Just give me 1st to 6th most populated country than Nigeria.
Re: Navy Officials Kill Jobs Seekers At Warri Refinery (Photos) by destinysaid(m): 9:33am On May 13, 2017
charliboy654:

Guy shut up, no one said the want for job interview. Nnpc warri is an hustling ground, there is many contract job n labour jobs to do. Notin can justify this killings.
Re: Navy Officials Kill Jobs Seekers At Warri Refinery (Photos) by destinysaid(m): 9:33am On May 13, 2017
Re: Navy Officials Kill Jobs Seekers At Warri Refinery (Photos) by adebaks(m): 10:36am On May 13, 2017
Josephamstrong1:

Interesting, we all learning u kw?
Just give me 1st to 6th most populated country than Nigeria.
in no particular order...india....indonesia.. China...u.s.a... Brazil.. Pakistan.. u r welcome.. Nigeria takes pole position in africa..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mad Woman Killed By Ritualists In Ondo, Breasts And Eyes Removed. Graphic Photo / Peace Ofoego Notorious For Breaking Into Mansions To Sleep Arrested In The US / Armed Robber Gunned Down, Items Recovered After Shootout With SARS. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.