Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,741 members, 7,824,137 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Chronicles Of Temy (my Life On Campus) - Literature (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Chronicles Of Temy (my Life On Campus) (87135 Views)

Chronicles Of Tracy / The Romantic Chronicles Of Badoh / My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chronicles Of Temy (my Life On Campus) by fredagu: 10:19am On Jul 26, 2017
Am breaking my ghost mode o nice 1 temy d gal wan scam u
Re: Chronicles Of Temy (my Life On Campus) by xolocious(m): 11:09am On Jul 26, 2017
Davidhero:

The thing don too much....

E no even show concern again atall. Walahi e no fair.

It's well. Let's keep our fingers crossed. He holds the yam and knife. It's his to decide the share.
Re: Chronicles Of Temy (my Life On Campus) by Mollue(m): 11:10am On Jul 26, 2017
Temy
Thank you for re-writing this story I must say I'm a fan your story, please mention my name when you post another episode of the story.
Re: Chronicles Of Temy (my Life On Campus) by xolocious(m): 11:43am On Jul 26, 2017
@Temy...
This is not fair oh. This story just hit the front page but u're not helping out anymore.
Please come do something about it and don't let us down. U've come too far to let go of this great story.
I beg of u.
Re: Chronicles Of Temy (my Life On Campus) by Imoobot(m): 12:35pm On Jul 26, 2017
Bros, i hail o....

3 Likes

Re: Chronicles Of Temy (my Life On Campus) by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jul 27, 2017
temy me na confam ekpoma boy, i dey feel your story, e nor easy.

1 Like

Re: Chronicles Of Temy (my Life On Campus) by YungTemy(m): 9:35am On Aug 11, 2017
xolocious:
@Temy...
This is not fair oh. This story just hit the front page but u're not helping out anymore.
Please come do something about it and don't let us down. U've come too far to let go of this great story.
I beg of u.
I will, very soon.

My greetings to each and every one of you guys. GOOD MORNING �

2 Likes

Re: Chronicles Of Temy (my Life On Campus) by collinometricx: 10:41am On Aug 11, 2017
YungTemy:

I will, very soon.

i greet u

1 Like

Re: Chronicles Of Temy (my Life On Campus) by etzskillz(m): 12:41pm On Aug 11, 2017
YungTemy:

I will, very soon.

keep it up but we need updates

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chronicles Of Temy (my Life On Campus) by YungTemy(m): 2:31pm On Aug 11, 2017
etzskillz:
keep it up but we need updates
No wahala bro
Re: Chronicles Of Temy (my Life On Campus) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Aug 11, 2017
Yt
Re: Chronicles Of Temy (my Life On Campus) by xolocious(m): 9:09am On Aug 12, 2017
YungTemy:
I will, very soon.

I no understand this your very soon oh. I still dey wait sha.
Re: Chronicles Of Temy (my Life On Campus) by do4luv14(m): 7:43pm On Aug 12, 2017
xolocious:

I no understand this your very soon oh. I still dey wait sha.

and pls stop quoting a whole update to comment,

it make the story boring
Re: Chronicles Of Temy (my Life On Campus) by GindoX(m): 8:37pm On Aug 12, 2017
So this guy never come write anything
Re: Chronicles Of Temy (my Life On Campus) by Davidhero(m): 8:56pm On Aug 12, 2017
Chai!

The thing just the weak me... angryangryundecided
Re: Chronicles Of Temy (my Life On Campus) by Eyinimofeoluwa(f): 10:36am On Aug 13, 2017
Waiting
Re: Chronicles Of Temy (my Life On Campus) by GindoX(m): 7:25pm On Aug 14, 2017
Guys, help, what can I do. Ma Co tenants refuse to pay light bill, but them dey use light.. Am three months ahead of them in bill payment...
Re: Chronicles Of Temy (my Life On Campus) by Simeonalvez(m): 2:03pm On Aug 20, 2017
Nice story bro, keep up d good work...more grease to ur elbow
Re: Chronicles Of Temy (my Life On Campus) by idrisbabat5(m): 11:14pm On Sep 06, 2017
temy abeg where u dey come and drop sumfin

1 Like

Re: Chronicles Of Temy (my Life On Campus) by xolocious(m): 8:11am On Sep 07, 2017
The funny thing is that YungTemy comes online and he refused giving attention to this page... He was kept us on pause mode. He comes online to read comments and also comments on other people's work/pages... I've Tayad oh.

1 Like

Re: Chronicles Of Temy (my Life On Campus) by chichichilolo1(f): 3:24pm On Sep 08, 2017
Temy nsido? Mbok come and complete this story

1 Like

Re: Chronicles Of Temy (my Life On Campus) by idrisbabat5(m): 11:19pm On Sep 11, 2017
if u havnt heard make u hear Yung Temy has strated writting another story without completing dis one and he deserve flogging 4 that
Re: Chronicles Of Temy (my Life On Campus) by kazytoti: 6:15am On Sep 12, 2017
That is not nice and hope you can come back here and do the needful.Tx
Re: Chronicles Of Temy (my Life On Campus) by idrisbabat5(m): 7:56pm On Sep 12, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chronicles Of Temy (my Life On Campus) by YungTemy(m): 1:43pm On Sep 21, 2017
I laid in my bed reminiscing on what Juliet had told me earlier. It was like a dream, a real dream but this time it was quite obvious that I was in the real world, Nigeria, Edo state to be précised.
"Oboy! This one weak me, I swear, Juliet is pregnant. Mehn, what if she isn't pregnant and she's just trying to extort the small money wey my papa dey give me..... but it wasn't only me.... What if .... No no no, it can't be" I contemplated in silence.
I reached out for my Samsung galaxy, and unplugged it from the socket. I indeed needed to take my mind off Juliet so I went straight to my phone web page and logged into http://Nairaland.com . I scrawled through the headline news and then went to literature section to read a novel.
I clicked on a novel written by a writer called flow, titled "man wey dey reason", and i began to read.
"this story goes well o" I tot. "it's so real, its more like a biography or something". I was completely engrossed in the novel.
About 5 mins later, I heard a knock on the door. It grew more louder and louder.
"who be that?" I asked. While standing up from the bed to check who it might be, at this odd hour of the night.
"na smart... Open door. Abeg open door" he pleaded.
I could sense fear in his voice, so I hoped that all was well.
"everywhere good?" I asked.
"open am sharp sharp" he said.
I opened the door for smart to come in, he went in while I looked both sides of my hostel passage to check if the coast was clear, before locking the door.
"wetin happen?" I inquired.
"men dey find me... Temy, I don't know what to do?" He said, as he sat on the bed, while he wiped sweat off his face.
"wetin you don do again?" I asked
"some Men been track me, they be wan wound me o, na run I run comot for house o. I pick race" he said.
Smart was really troubled, he was scared as hell, this wasn't the rugged smart that I used to know about from way back.
"smart Dem carry tools?" I asked.
"Temy them carry gun. Them be wan light me but I escaped" he said.
"this matter serious. But why.... Shey na because of the SUG matter" I inquired.
"E fit be o" he said.

To be continued...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chronicles Of Temy (my Life On Campus) by Samsimple(m): 1:47pm On Sep 21, 2017
YungTemy:
I laid in my bed reminiscing on what Juliet had told me earlier. It was like a dream, a real dream but this time it was quite obvious that I was in the real world, Nigeria, Edo state to be précised.
"Oboy! This one weak me, I swear, Juliet is pregnant. Mehn, what if she isn't pregnant and she's just trying to extort the small money wey my papa dey give me..... but it wasn't only me.... What if .... No no no, it can't be" I contemplated in silence.
I reached out for my Samsung galaxy, and unplugged it from the socket. I indeed needed to take my mind off Juliet so I went straight to my phone web page and logged into http://Nairaland.com . I scrawled through the headline news and then went to literature section to read a novel.
I clicked on a novel written by a writer called flow, titled "man wey dey reason", and i began to read.
"this story goes well o" I tot. "it's so real, its more like a biography or something". I was completely engrossed in the novel.
About 5 mins later, I heard a knock on the door. It grew more louder and louder.
"who be that?" I asked. While standing up from the bed to check who it might be, at this odd hour of the night.
"na smart... Open door. Abeg open door" he pleaded.
I could sense fear in his voice, so I hoped that all was well.
"everywhere good?" I asked.
"open am sharp sharp" he said.
I opened the door for smart to come in, he went in while I looked both sides of my hostel passage to check if the coast was clear, before locking the door.
"wetin happen?" I inquired.
"men dey find me... Temy, I don't know what to do?" He said, as he sat on the bed, while he wiped sweat off his face.
"wetin you don do again?" I asked
"some Men been track me, they be wan wound me o, na run I run comot for house o. I pick race" he said.
Smart was really troubled, he was scared as hell, this wasn't the rugged smart that I used to know about from way back.
"smart Dem carry tools?" I asked.
"Temy them carry gun. Them be wan light me but I escaped" he said.
"this matter serious. But why.... Shey na because of the SUG matter" I inquired.
"E fit be o" he said.

To be continued...
i have even forgotten ur storyline people have lost their interest.. But tanks anyway for this update
only God knw when nxt u will update... At least consider pple like me dat remained loyal... Still i follow

PEACE
Re: Chronicles Of Temy (my Life On Campus) by YungTemy(m): 1:53pm On Sep 21, 2017
Samsimple:

i have even forgotten ur storyline people have lost their interest.. But tanks anyway for this update
only God knw when nxt u will update... At least consider pple like me dat remained loyal... Still i follow

PEACE

Don't worry i will make u guys key in into this, no issues And samsimple na me loyal pass o. Since dey one
Re: Chronicles Of Temy (my Life On Campus) by Samsimple(m): 1:54pm On Sep 21, 2017
YungTemy:

Don't worry i will make u guys key in into this, no issues And samsimple na me loyal pass o. Since dey one
you con abandon us abi

1 Like

Re: Chronicles Of Temy (my Life On Campus) by Samsimple(m): 1:56pm On Sep 21, 2017
Last update too short ...u must gv us two tonight or i will call sue u to d modes
Re: Chronicles Of Temy (my Life On Campus) by Davidhero(m): 9:27pm On Sep 21, 2017
Baba Temy,
As i see this update here ehh, the way e take sweet me. You no ko understand.

Abeg fire go, i dey your back.
Re: Chronicles Of Temy (my Life On Campus) by Nifeola: 10:00pm On Sep 21, 2017
Ok now, as u don reconsider me cox e be like say na only me still dey follow dis thread as I come dey check ham everyday.
Thanks 4 d update ooo (mo dupe)
Re: Chronicles Of Temy (my Life On Campus) by SEEDORF441(m): 8:08am On Sep 22, 2017
Youngtemy
Weldone sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

My Crony / James Hadley Chase Novels: Share Your Experience / On The Run (A Blockbuster Series)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.