Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Northbridge Energy Ltd - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Northbridge Energy Ltd (5889 Views)

Logistics Officer At Royal Power And Energy Ltd. (n120k Monthly) / 2 Vacancies: Office Administrator/store Manager - Wavetra Energy LTD. / Interview With OES Energy Ltd. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Northbridge Energy Ltd by obafemiican: 8:03am On May 13, 2017
HI NAIRALAND FAMILY,DID ANY ONE RECEIVED INVITATION FROM THE ABOVED NAME?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Northbridge Energy Ltd by christozee43(m): 4:14am On Jun 23, 2017
Good morning!
Please did you later went to Northbridge energy limited for the interview

If yes please help me out cos' I happened to be invited for an interview today by 9:00am

Thanks!

Chris

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Northbridge Energy Ltd by tunderoyal(m): 1:17pm On Aug 02, 2017
hello,

Please did anyone attended the interview @ northbridge energy on the 12th of july and i want to know if anyone have been called.
Re: Northbridge Energy Ltd by BiologicalDvice(m): 9:17am On Aug 12, 2017
tunderoyal:
hello,

Please did anyone attended the interview @ northbridge energy on the 12th of july and i want to know if anyone have been called.

Hi, were you able to get any info regarding northbridge?

Please, I am seeking for information about their recruitment. If anyone has info, kindly share.

Thanks
Re: Northbridge Energy Ltd by Emaimo: 2:36pm On Aug 12, 2017
tunderoyal:
hello,

Please which email did u send your application to?
Please help a brother
Re: Northbridge Energy Ltd by meritfrank: 4:59pm On Aug 12, 2017
tunderoyal:
hello,

yes I did I was contacted the following week for a second interview since then I've not heard from them
Re: Northbridge Energy Ltd by Maykesha: 6:01pm On Aug 14, 2017
For what position?

meritfrank:

yes I did I was contacted the following week for a second interview since then I've not heard from them
Re: Northbridge Energy Ltd by meritfrank: 7:31pm On Aug 14, 2017
Maykesha:
For what position?
Accountant, What position did u apply for
Re: Northbridge Energy Ltd by tunderoyal(m): 1:53pm On Aug 15, 2017
I apply for the post of marketing so pls if you have any information regarding that i will like to know asap.
Re: Northbridge Energy Ltd by meritfrank: 6:42pm On Aug 20, 2017
Is it wise to call and ask for the progress of the recruitment.
Re: Northbridge Energy Ltd by tunderoyal(m): 9:07am On Aug 21, 2017
I called the woman that invited us for the interview and she asked me which position did i apply for which is marketing, so she said they are still working on it. But if you know of anyone that apply for the post of marketing as well please help ask them to give you update.
Re: Northbridge Energy Ltd by EbereEmma: 10:27pm On Mar 16, 2018
Dear Nairalanders.. Trust your day was good. Who got an invite from Northbridge Energy Limited. Also those with past experiences on the company can put us through. Cheers!
Re: Northbridge Energy Ltd by Donkastrow: 7:26am On Mar 17, 2018
EbereEmma:
Dear Nairalanders.. Trust your day was good. Who got an invite from Northbridge Energy Limited. Also those with past experiences on the company can put us through. Cheers!

What role were you invited to interview for?
Re: Northbridge Energy Ltd by EbereEmma: 4:47pm On Mar 18, 2018
Marketing Executive
Re: Northbridge Energy Ltd by Donkastrow: 5:42am On Mar 19, 2018
EbereEmma:
Marketing Executive

Okay. It used to take the form of a panel interview. Just as it's the case in common job interview scenarios, you'll be asked about your previous role(s), as stated on your CV. You'll also be asked about what you know about them, how you got to know about the opening and suchlike questions. Endeavour to prepare some intelligent questions for them as well. All the best!
Re: Northbridge Energy Ltd by EbereEmma: 10:31pm On Mar 21, 2018
Thanks a lot. The interview was a successful one.
Re: Northbridge Energy Ltd by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jul 06, 2018
EbereEmma:
Hello, pls can you tell me the nature of the interview?.. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Dragnet Recruitment Text For Union Bank / ADV-CAREER: Invitation For Test? / Who,unisaid,unicef,job In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.