Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,869 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

Naval Officer’s Killed By His Brother Over Father's Mansion - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Naval Officer’s Killed By His Brother Over Father's Mansion (544 Views)

Police Officer Killed While Fighting For His Cult Group In Edo State. Photos / SARS Officer Killed In His In-laws Place 10 Days After Wedding In Rivers. Photos / Photo Of The SARS Officer Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Oyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naval Officer’s Killed By His Brother Over Father's Mansion by mcebisco09: 8:18am On May 13, 2017
Uthman Lamidi, a police detective, on Friday told an Ikeja high court of how Walle Allen, a naval officer, was stabbed to death by his elder brother over their late father’s estate.

Wale was allegedly murdered by Abiodun Allen, 31, due to argument over their father’s property.

The detective said Wale, who was serving in Port Harcourt, had visited the family home to settle a dispute over their late father’s property which was allegedly taken over by Abiodun.

Led in evidence by prosecutor, O. Ahmed-Muili, Lamidi told the court that Abiodun, was 27 years old when he committed the offence at 11pm on February 20, 2013 at their family’s house located at 5, Oritse St., at Imude community in Oto-Awori local council development area.

He also explained the series of events that led to Abiodun’s arrest by the police.

“In 2013, I was serving at Ilemba-Hausa police station, Ajangbadi,” Lamidi told the court presided over by presided over by Raliatu Adebiyi, a judge.

“At 8am on February 21, 2013, I was on duty at the police station and I got a distress call from the Baale of Imude community that someone who had committed murder was being held at the palace.

“When I got to the Baale’s palace, I saw the defendant and I was informed by people in the palace that he had killed his brother and I immediately arrested him and took him to the crime scene.

“At the crime scene, I saw the deceased (Wale Allen) in the http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2017/05/naval-officers-killed-by-his-brother.html

Re: Naval Officer’s Killed By His Brother Over Father's Mansion by IRobot7(m): 8:21am On May 13, 2017
The heart of man is desperately wicked.
Re: Naval Officer’s Killed By His Brother Over Father's Mansion by PenisCaP: 8:21am On May 13, 2017
Hm
Re: Naval Officer’s Killed By His Brother Over Father's Mansion by littlewonders: 8:27am On May 13, 2017
Where's the man... Where's the mansion?
Re: Naval Officer’s Killed By His Brother Over Father's Mansion by Mologi(m): 8:27am On May 13, 2017
FATHER'genuine property divides his kids....

wont it better if your papa was a pauper who had nothing

bastard!!!!!
Re: Naval Officer’s Killed By His Brother Over Father's Mansion by thesicilian: 8:50am On May 13, 2017
Is that the mansion?!

(1) (Reply)

Kidnappers Shot Dead After Abducting Manager Of A Night Club In Anambra. Graphic / Armed Robbery Attack At Zenith Bank Southeast Owerri That Killed One (VIDEO) / Wanted Fraudster: Prince Ima Eweka From Benin Edo State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.