Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,805 members, 7,956,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:03 PM

How To Know The Size Of Your Hard Drive/disc - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How To Know The Size Of Your Hard Drive/disc (370 Views)

Floating In Space: Size Of Asteroids Compared To Newyork And Earth(Video) / 100-Year-Old Giant Turtle 'The Size Of Car' Found Dead, Decomposing In Cornwall / China’s Bus-size Space Station Is About 80 Hours Away From Crashing To Earth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Know The Size Of Your Hard Drive/disc by HotnaijaMarket(m): 8:31am On May 13, 2017
Hello guys, i really smile today with this topic. It TECH itself on Bloggersgist Blog itself and i hope you will enjoy every step of it starting today.

There are so many reasons i wrote this guide and the reasons has to do with helping you get some basic ideas about what you know, what you do not know and to update what you have known.

Many of us have a desktop computer at home whiles some have a PC (Laptop), as much as you are familiar with the use of the not everyone has the idea or technique on doing some servicing of this electronic due to fear that they might screw up something and eventually get their working Desktop/Laptop stop working.

This guide will only help you learn some basic things about you Computer (i.e. Laptop and Desktop) for sit back and enjoy this.

The Topic is How to Know the Size of your Hard Drive or Hard Disk.

Well, there are too method of checking the size of your Hard drive and this method are:

1. Tech way

2. Soft way

Note: this way are formed by me so do not get freaked out.

Continue reading at www.bloggersgist.com

(1) (Reply)

Amazingcart Is A Unique 100% Native Mobile Application For Your Online Store. / Create & Design/ Your Website /mobile App For Your Websiye/blog / 8 Simple Ways To Protect Your Online Privacy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.