Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Bounty: 10k For A Cyanogenmod Port For Tecno Droipad 8h - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Bounty: 10k For A Cyanogenmod Port For Tecno Droipad 8h (3356 Views)

Unboxing The Tecno Droipad 7D / Tecno Droipad 7D - Successor To The Droipad 7C Pro / Tecno Droipad 8 And Its Persistent Charging Port Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Bounty: 10k For A Cyanogenmod Port For Tecno Droipad 8h by Lordaweezy: 9:04pm On Jun 21, 2017
4llerbuntu:

Yes, the response is much better.

and because the rom occupies just 400Mb of the /system the device positively flies

Makes me wonder how terrible Tecno's software builds are really. The firmware is exactly the same as stock, its the UI elements of the OS i've changed and it is light years away from the Stock Rom. and it doesn't slow down to a crawl after a while.

i've since installed another launcher, apps and xposed modules on it so i don't think my screenshots will be any good
That's a job well done, that particular model has little or no development to help with ROM porting
Re: Bounty: 10k For A Cyanogenmod Port For Tecno Droipad 8h by bacco2000(m): 5:05pm On Dec 09, 2017
Please how do i unlock my bootloader.

I tried fastboot OEM unlock but my volume up couldn't select any option

OEM unlock is not in my phone developer option.

I tried flashing the boot-insecure.img but got an error message too.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oukitel U22 Is Just #23, 000 - Its Amazing Camera Will Wow You / New What App "Dark Mode" (photos) / Blackberry 5G Phone With Physical Keyboard Set To Launch This Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.