Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

This $35 (₦19K) Android Dual 4G Sim Smartphone Will Blow Your Mind! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / This $35 (₦19K) Android Dual 4G Sim Smartphone Will Blow Your Mind! (3365 Views)

2019 Fast APN Settings For Glo 3G And 4G Sim / Samsung's Foldable Smartphone Will Cost Up To $2,500 / This Smartphone Will Be Coming With 9 Cameras (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This $35 (₦19K) Android Dual 4G Sim Smartphone Will Blow Your Mind! by Smartdepotng: 5:20pm On Sep 14, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPnLKRBHqOI

It all started with being the family Tech guy... grin
My niece said she wanted a new smartphone that will do Instagram, Tiktok, Facebook Snapchat and all that but budget is ₦20K and I was like, you are joking right?

She said, you are the Tech guy, make it happen.
I jumped into Aliexpress hoping to find something reasonable at that price point but to no avail.

To my greatest surprise, I found something better on Jumia. It was the first time I heard about the Android OEM too. It's a Chinese phone and the spec list below was Awesome for ₦19,000

Here is the spec list:
Android OS v8.1 (Oreo) out of the box.
It comes with a Li-Ion 2650 mAh, removable battery.
It features a 5.5 inches IPS display with 480 x 960 px resolution.
The IPS LCD screen
Fingerprint Scanner
Processor: MT6739
Memory: 2GB RAM + 16GB ROM
Operating System: Android 8.1
Display Screen Size: 5.5”
Security: Fingerprint ID
Connectivity: 3.5mm Headset Jack
Battery: 2,650mAh
Color: Black
Dimensions: 145.3 x 70.4 x 9.9mm
SIM type: Nano SIM, Micro SIM
Autofocus is a camera feature that fine-tunes the camera’s focus; it’s a useful feature on this smartphone.
Front camera: 2MP
Rear camera: 8MP
3264 x 2448 PX
Flash LED: Yes
The A5L+ supports 3G and 4G networks.
This smartphone has a GPS receiver built in. The Global Positioning System (GPS) is a satellite-based navigation system that enables for the precise determination of one’s geographic location on the planet.
Near Field Communications (NFC) is included into the A5L+, allowing you to share content with other NFC-enabled devices.
The Global Positioning System (GPS) is a satellite-based navigation system that enables for the precise determination of one’s geographic location on the planet. Near Field Communications (NFC) is included into the A5L+, allowing you to share content with other NFC-enabled devices. This NUU Mobile smartphone includes a built-in FM radio.

I bought it. It shipped from abroad and delivered in about two weeks.
It looked nice but I was skeptical and I tested it thoroughly! After a month of usage, I made this review with my full chest!
The NUU A5L+ is a solid buy and I haven't been this impressed which a very cheap Android phone before now.
This is not promotional because I bought it with my money and I wasn't paid for the Review. I felt it will be nice to share my experience.
The post will be banned if I put the link here but you can go to Jumia and search NUU A5L+
If you watch it with YouTube app, you can see the link on the video description.
Let me know what you think in the comments section. Have you used a NUU smartphone before now? What are your experiences?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This $35 (₦19K) Android Dual 4G Sim Smartphone Will Blow Your Mind! by Chaos14: 5:27pm On Sep 14, 2022
I've seen this before, its generic.
Re: This $35 (₦19K) Android Dual 4G Sim Smartphone Will Blow Your Mind! by Smartdepotng: 5:28pm On Sep 14, 2022
Chaos14:
I've seen this before, its generic.
Is it NUU brand or a phone that looks exactly like this one?
Re: This $35 (₦19K) Android Dual 4G Sim Smartphone Will Blow Your Mind! by Chaos14: 5:31pm On Sep 14, 2022
Smartdepotng:

Is it NUU brand or a phone that looks exactly like this one?
Nuu didn't become google certified til 2019
Re: This $35 (₦19K) Android Dual 4G Sim Smartphone Will Blow Your Mind! by Smartdepotng: 5:44pm On Sep 14, 2022
Chaos14:
Nuu didn't become google certified til 2019
Had no idea they existed until last month... cheesy
Re: This $35 (₦19K) Android Dual 4G Sim Smartphone Will Blow Your Mind! by jojothaiv(m): 8:15pm On Sep 14, 2022
That NFC ehnnnnn is like an holy grail for some giants here....

2 Likes

Re: This $35 (₦19K) Android Dual 4G Sim Smartphone Will Blow Your Mind! by Allison012: 8:29pm On Sep 14, 2022
Aswear, i have seen this phone. when i first saw it, i thought it was nokia 8.3. because it has four rear camera just like some nokia product.

And you said it's 19k are you kidding me??
Re: This $35 (₦19K) Android Dual 4G Sim Smartphone Will Blow Your Mind! by henndukwe18: 9:42am On Sep 15, 2022
the battery capacity and ram is not enough

1 Like

Re: This $35 (₦19K) Android Dual 4G Sim Smartphone Will Blow Your Mind! by VKN23: 10:19am On Sep 15, 2022
henndukwe18:
the battery capacity and ram is not enough
Even the chipset
screen res
Isn't enough but for that price it try wella
Smartdepotng thanks for the update, make I go browse nuu mobile
Re: This $35 (₦19K) Android Dual 4G Sim Smartphone Will Blow Your Mind! by JOACHINpedro: 11:43am On Sep 15, 2022
No be techno W3 be that?

1 Like

Re: This $35 (₦19K) Android Dual 4G Sim Smartphone Will Blow Your Mind! by henndukwe18: 12:12pm On Sep 15, 2022
VKN23:

Even the chipset
screen res
Isn't enough but for that price it try wella
Smartdepotng thanks for the update, make I go browse nuu mobile
Abi, the phone go make sense, at least e beta pass this my scrab item s31
Re: This $35 (₦19K) Android Dual 4G Sim Smartphone Will Blow Your Mind! by MrBONE2(m): 1:09pm On Sep 15, 2022
Smartdepotng:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPnLKRBHqOI

It all started with being the family Tech guy... grin
My niece said she wanted a new smartphone that will do Instagram, Tiktok, Facebook Snapchat and all that but budget is ₦20K and I was like, you are joking right?

She said, you are the Tech guy, make it happen.
I jumped into Aliexpress hoping to find something reasonable at that price point but to no avail.

To my greatest surprise, I found something better on Jumia. It was the first time I heard about the Android OEM too. It's a Chinese phone and the spec list below was Awesome for ₦19,000

Here is the spec list:
Android OS v8.1 (Oreo) out of the box.
It comes with a Li-Ion 2650 mAh, removable battery.
It features a 5.5 inches IPS display with 480 x 960 px resolution.
The IPS LCD screen
Fingerprint Scanner
Processor: MT6739
Memory: 2GB RAM + 16GB ROM
Operating System: Android 8.1
Display Screen Size: 5.5”
Security: Fingerprint ID
Connectivity: 3.5mm Headset Jack
Battery: 2,650mAh
Color: Black
Dimensions: 145.3 x 70.4 x 9.9mm
SIM type: Nano SIM, Micro SIM
Autofocus is a camera feature that fine-tunes the camera’s focus; it’s a useful feature on this smartphone.
Front camera: 2MP
Rear camera: 8MP
3264 x 2448 PX
Flash LED: Yes
The A5L+ supports 3G and 4G networks.
This smartphone has a GPS receiver built in. The Global Positioning System (GPS) is a satellite-based navigation system that enables for the precise determination of one’s geographic location on the planet.
Near Field Communications (NFC) is included into the A5L+, allowing you to share content with other NFC-enabled devices.
The Global Positioning System (GPS) is a satellite-based navigation system that enables for the precise determination of one’s geographic location on the planet. Near Field Communications (NFC) is included into the A5L+, allowing you to share content with other NFC-enabled devices. This NUU Mobile smartphone includes a built-in FM radio.

I bought it. It shipped from abroad and delivered in about two weeks.
It looked nice but I was skeptical and I tested it thoroughly! After a month of usage, I made this review with my full chest!
The NUU A5L+ is a solid buy and I haven't been this impressed which a very cheap Android phone before now.
This is not promotional because I bought it with my money and I wasn't paid for the Review. I felt it will be nice to share my experience.
The post will be banned if I put the link here but you can go to Jumia and search NUU A5L+
If you watch it with YouTube app, you can see the link on the video description.
Let me know what you think in the comments section. Have you used a NUU smartphone before now? What are your experiences?

Nice review Bwana, keep it up
Re: This $35 (₦19K) Android Dual 4G Sim Smartphone Will Blow Your Mind! by obisco4u: 3:00pm On Sep 15, 2022
Could have just bought an Itel.
Re: This $35 (₦19K) Android Dual 4G Sim Smartphone Will Blow Your Mind! by Deicide: 5:12pm On Sep 15, 2022
This phone is rubbish, this is the kind of phone you buy for your enemies to frustrate their life. Tufia

1 Like

Re: This $35 (₦19K) Android Dual 4G Sim Smartphone Will Blow Your Mind! by atheistandproud(m): 8:44pm On Sep 15, 2022
NUU A5L

SoC: MT6739 (28nm)
Display: 5.5" 480 LCD
Camera: 8MP main, 2MP selfie
Battery: 2650mAh
Software: Android 8.1

First of all, 720p display go do your eye one kind, na come 480p on top small 5.5" display.

Secondly, using a 5 year old 28nm SoC with very little battery optimisation on top 2,650mAh battery? Baba na! For context, the Samsung A02 with this very same SoC and 5000mAh battery struggles to touch 6hours SoT. How long will this one last?

Nice video anyways

1 Like

Re: This $35 (₦19K) Android Dual 4G Sim Smartphone Will Blow Your Mind! by Deasegun19(m): 11:04pm On Sep 15, 2022
Unbelievable
Re: This $35 (₦19K) Android Dual 4G Sim Smartphone Will Blow Your Mind! by Smartdepotng: 1:49pm On Sep 16, 2022
Deicide:
This phone is rubbish, this is the kind of phone you buy for your enemies to frustrate their life. Tufia
There is no other Android 4G Smartphone with 2G RAM below ₦20K. I thumbs up for NUU mobile on this one. Yes, it is not very fast but Tecno and Infinix still sell 4G Android phones with 1GB RAM for over ₦40k
Re: This $35 (₦19K) Android Dual 4G Sim Smartphone Will Blow Your Mind! by Deicide: 2:53pm On Sep 16, 2022
Smartdepotng:

There is no other Android 4G Smartphone with 2G RAM below ₦20K. I thumbs up for NUU mobile on this one. Yes, it is not very fast but Tecno and Infinix still sell 4G Android phones with 1GB RAM for over ₦40k
So the advantage is I pay less to suffer?
Re: This $35 (₦19K) Android Dual 4G Sim Smartphone Will Blow Your Mind! by Rqw1: 5:20pm On Sep 16, 2022
Nothing about android fascinate me

1 Like

Re: This $35 (₦19K) Android Dual 4G Sim Smartphone Will Blow Your Mind! by experiencemaker: 7:48am On Mar 17, 2023
I got too much interesting stuff on your blog. Best wedding planners in Cochin
Re: This $35 (₦19K) Android Dual 4G Sim Smartphone Will Blow Your Mind! by rangeofmotion: 12:53pm On Aug 25, 2023
I genuinely wanted to express my gratitude for the fantastic points you're sharing on this site. Thank you! knee replacement surgery in Alleppey

(1) (Reply)

The Quick Way To Download Songs To Your Iphone From The Internet Direct / Weekend Data From Etisalat: See Photo / Why Is The Iphone So Overpriced In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.