Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,914 members, 7,835,053 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

FHI 360 New Job Opportunities In Calabar, Uyo, Abuja, PH, Kaduna, Others - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FHI 360 New Job Opportunities In Calabar, Uyo, Abuja, PH, Kaduna, Others (34547 Views)

FHI 360 Job Recruitment (9 Positions) / FHI 360 Job Recruitment (7 Positions) / Job Vacancies At FHI 360 (nigerians Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FHI 360 New Job Opportunities In Calabar, Uyo, Abuja, PH, Kaduna, Others by elobyobi: 5:17am On May 14, 2017
I remember expressing all that negativity about applying in Dikwa/Ngala. Until I saw a guy "comfortably" seated in his shop in Anambra state that is "peaceful", and a truck came and rammed into his shop and killed him.
Death is everywhere. And it will get us all. We might as well make some money along the way, right?
In any case, FHI360, doesn't send it's staff to a place without proper security checks. Dikwa and Ngala are currently safe, relatively more so than Borno, because based on BH current modus operandi of bombing hard targets, Bombing Dikwa or Ngala would just be foolhardy. Even at that, their staff still enjoy round the clock security. Transportation to and fro is by helicopter, because they don't want story. Strict security protocols which if u follow will keep you safe. Constant patrol by military, CJTF and some undercover foreign security agents (cuz they have whites in the field too)
Their payment packages are also very competitive. Drivers alone earn 200k monthly. 200k a month, for driving around in a full option 2017 Ford Explorer! And that's after tax, and pension.
But, forget about the money for a split second. The people in these places have been left in the wake of the terrible devastation from all the fighting. They need healthcare, food and other relief materials, rehabilitation, reestablishment of normalcy, education, and most of all, hope. Men and women of honor in the past used to travel many miles to go help these people, for free, without security personnel following them, because they knew these people would perish without their help. I wish people would learn to look beyond themselves and actually practice all that stuff they learn in church/mosques.

1 Like

Re: FHI 360 New Job Opportunities In Calabar, Uyo, Abuja, PH, Kaduna, Others by LockDown69(m): 7:09am On May 14, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

It is irresponsible of FHI to advertize positions in these LGA's
You obviously don't know what aid-working entails so shut it.
Re: FHI 360 New Job Opportunities In Calabar, Uyo, Abuja, PH, Kaduna, Others by lonelydora: 7:59am On May 14, 2017
abels:
.. U de craze o

Why?
Re: FHI 360 New Job Opportunities In Calabar, Uyo, Abuja, PH, Kaduna, Others by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 8:12am On May 14, 2017
LockDown69:

You obviously don't know what aid working entails so shut it.

I know a lot more than you Mr and I've lost a colleague to boko haram insurgents.

Why don't you volunteer for assignment there anyway? They would welcome you

Boko haram is still active and dangerous and the FG is releasing commanders into the field. Who will guarantee the safety of a doctor posted there ?
In your opinion aid work should be a suicide mission?

You just typed rubbish without thinking.
Re: FHI 360 New Job Opportunities In Calabar, Uyo, Abuja, PH, Kaduna, Others by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 8:22am On May 14, 2017
elobyobi:
I remember expressing all that negativity about applying in Dikwa/Ngala. Until I saw a guy "comfortably" seated in his shop in Anambra state that is "peaceful", and a truck came and rammed into his shop and killed him.
Death is everywhere. And it will get us all. We might as well make some money along the way, right?
In any case, FHI360, doesn't send it's staff to a place without proper security checks. Dikwa and Ngala are currently safe, relatively more so than Borno, because based on BH current modus operandi of bombing hard targets, Bombing Dikwa or Ngala would just be foolhardy. Even at that, their staff still enjoy round the clock security. Transportation to and fro is by helicopter, because they don't want story. Strict security protocols which if u follow will keep you safe. Constant patrol by military, CJTF and some undercover foreign security agents (cuz they have whites in the field too)
Their payment packages are also very competitive. Drivers alone earn 200k monthly. 200k a month, for driving around in a full option 2017 Ford Explorer! And that's after tax, and pension.
But, forget about the money for a split second. The people in these places have been left in the wake of the terrible devastation from all the fighting. They need healthcare, food and other relief materials, rehabilitation, reestablishment of normalcy, education, and most of all, hope. Men and women of honor in the past used to travel many miles to go help these people, for free, without security personnel following them, because they knew these people would perish without their help. I wish people would learn to look beyond themselves and actually practice all that stuff they learn in church/mosques.

I'm all for humanitarian work but do so knowing the risks.
In Nigeria today, no force can claim to protect you against Boko haram period. The army is doing it's best but there is still a lot of ground to cover. And trying to predict where Boko haram will bomb next is futile.
Re: FHI 360 New Job Opportunities In Calabar, Uyo, Abuja, PH, Kaduna, Others by elobyobi: 8:39am On May 14, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

I'm all for humanitarian work but do so knowing the risks.
In Nigeria today, no force can claim to protect you against Boko haram period. The army is doing it's best but there is still a lot of ground to cover. And trying to predict where Boko haram will bomb next is futile.
Like I said, bro. 1. Statistically and theoretically speaking, Dikwa is safe enough. I'm not dead yet. 2. It pays very well; I'm earning double my previous pay, and spending half of my previous expenses. 3. Somebody has to do the job, and someone will do the Job, make the money, and pump up his CV. So that when bigger NGOs come calling, you will still be at a disadvantage because he has more experience than you.
Good luck living a safe life, though.
Re: FHI 360 New Job Opportunities In Calabar, Uyo, Abuja, PH, Kaduna, Others by LockDown69(m): 9:02am On May 14, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

I know a lot more than you Mr and I've lost a colleague to boko haram insurgents.

Why don't you volunteer for assignment there anyway? They would welcome you

Boko haram is still active and dangerous and the FG is releasing commanders into the field. Who will guarantee the safety of a doctor posted there ?
In your opinion aid work should be a suicide mission?

You just typed rubbish without thinking.
No you don't, I'm in the heart of it @ present, so you have no idea, so keep your crappy opinion to yourself, if not for NGOs IDPs were left for dead.
Re: FHI 360 New Job Opportunities In Calabar, Uyo, Abuja, PH, Kaduna, Others by zubby55(m): 9:13am On May 14, 2017
[quote author=saintclem7 post=56496025]

fill this form and pass on to others as I have done
https:///forms/F3ETBfNxv27DvOkk2[/quote I HVE TRIED TO USE IT BUT ITS NOT WORKING
Re: FHI 360 New Job Opportunities In Calabar, Uyo, Abuja, PH, Kaduna, Others by abels(m): 12:17pm On May 14, 2017
lonelydora:

Why?
.. I mean u funny bros

1 Like

Re: FHI 360 New Job Opportunities In Calabar, Uyo, Abuja, PH, Kaduna, Others by lonelydora: 1:11pm On May 14, 2017
abels:
.. I mean u funny bros

Lol.....Warri slangs

1 Like

Re: FHI 360 New Job Opportunities In Calabar, Uyo, Abuja, PH, Kaduna, Others by Nobody: 1:36pm On May 14, 2017
StoneLucifer:

Go back to school and improve your English..A pry sch pupil will construct something better.
wailings of a pained flat head.

GERRARAHIA
Re: FHI 360 New Job Opportunities In Calabar, Uyo, Abuja, PH, Kaduna, Others by ILoveLight: 3:00pm On May 14, 2017
elobyobi:

Like I said, bro. 1. Statistically and theoretically speaking, Dikwa is safe enough. I'm not dead yet. 2. It pays very well; I'm earning double my previous pay, and spending half of my previous expenses. 3. Somebody has to do the job, and someone will do the Job, make the money, and pump up his CV. So that when bigger NGOs come calling, you will still be at a disadvantage because he has more experience than you.
Re: FHI 360 New Job Opportunities In Calabar, Uyo, Abuja, PH, Kaduna, Others by Hemanwel(m): 3:48pm On May 14, 2017
following
Re: FHI 360 New Job Opportunities In Calabar, Uyo, Abuja, PH, Kaduna, Others by Samcent: 4:22pm On May 14, 2017
elobyobi:

I feel you bro. There comes that time a man must take some measured risk, so as to advance to the next level of life. And he that takes no risk at all, is a risk unto himself. I am already looking for how to make my CV intimidating, even if it means doing some volunteer job for any of the big NGOs.
Re: FHI 360 New Job Opportunities In Calabar, Uyo, Abuja, PH, Kaduna, Others by Chidinmaluv22(f): 4:24pm On May 14, 2017
how do I apply
kaduna
a nurse
has FHI 360 CERTIFICATE

(1) (2) (Reply)

50 Interview Questions And Answers You Must Be Prepared For / Mainstreet Bank Graduate Interview / Friend Offers Man N400k Monthly Job Which Involves Sleeping With Women In Italy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.