Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,140 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Mainstreet Bank Graduate Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Mainstreet Bank Graduate Interview (34573 Views)

Sterling Bank Graduate Employment / Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Trainee Programme 2014 / Fitc Interview: Mainstreet Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mainstreet Bank Graduate Interview by Tetegh(m): 3:39pm On Mar 14, 2013
I got a call today from Mainstreet Bank with regards to the expected 2nd interview.They requested to know my present residence I.e lcation. Anyone in my shoes?
Re: Mainstreet Bank Graduate Interview by TheBeam(m): 10:38am On Mar 19, 2013
Are you here now?

I'm here as well.

Which of the Twelve candidates are you
Re: Mainstreet Bank Graduate Interview by Tetegh(m): 12:29pm On Mar 19, 2013
The Beam: Are you here now?

I'm here as well.

Twelve candidates? I dont understand you, pls expantiate
Re: Mainstreet Bank Graduate Interview by Audinowing(m): 2:55pm On Mar 19, 2013
The Beam: Are you here now?

I'm here as well.

The Beam re u the tall huge guy or the guy with a black tie?

1 Like

Re: Mainstreet Bank Graduate Interview by fingerfoodco(f): 6:42pm On Mar 19, 2013
Hello Everyone, Please how did the interview go? Can you pls give me the details of what to expect? I'm scheduled for an interview on the 21st of March. Thank you
Re: Mainstreet Bank Graduate Interview by fingerfoodco(f): 6:44pm On Mar 19, 2013
Hello Everyone, Please how did the interview go? Can you pls give me the details of what to expect? I'm scheduled for an interview on the 21st of March. Thank you.
Re: Mainstreet Bank Graduate Interview by TheBeam(m): 7:43am On Mar 20, 2013
fingerfoodco: Hello Everyone, Please how did the interview go? Can you pls give me the details of what to expect? I'm scheduled for an interview on the 21st of March. Thank you.

Just a bunch of questions about you and your suitability for the position. You might need to remember your WAEC result too as it most definitely will be discussed. Apart from that, it's all simple questions based on your knowledge of current happenings and your ability to add value to them.

Cheers.
Re: Mainstreet Bank Graduate Interview by TheBeam(m): 7:44am On Mar 20, 2013
Audinowing: The Beam re u the tall huge guy or the guy with a black tie?

Tall? Huge? NO OH! No let Boko Haram hear u oh. Black suit, blue shirt, striped tie. Now which of the candidates were u?
Re: Mainstreet Bank Graduate Interview by Tetegh(m): 8:48am On Mar 20, 2013
fingerfoodco: Hello Everyone, Please how did the interview go? Can you pls give me the details of what to expect? I'm scheduled for an interview on the 21st of March. Thank you.

mine is on the 21st too @ Abuja. Just a text this morning dat I've been re-scheduled for 8am instead of 10am
Re: Mainstreet Bank Graduate Interview by Tetegh(m): 8:51am On Mar 20, 2013
@ Audinowing & the Beam, how was it yers'day, wats the nature of the questions?
Re: Mainstreet Bank Graduate Interview by TheBeam(m): 9:30am On Mar 20, 2013
Tetegh: @ Audinowing & the Beam, how was it yers'day, wats the nature of the questions?
Re: Mainstreet Bank Graduate Interview by TheBeam(m): 9:30am On Mar 20, 2013
Tetegh: @ Audinowing & the Beam, how was it yers'day, wats the nature of the questions?

Just a bunch of questions about you and your
suitability for the position. You might need to
remember your WAEC result too as it most
definitely will be discussed. Apart from that, it's
all simple questions based on your knowledge
of current happenings and your ability to add
value to them.
Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Mainstreet Bank Graduate Interview by TheBeam(m): 9:33am On Mar 20, 2013
@ Audinowing:
Tall? Huge? NO OH! No let Boko Haram hear u oh. Black suit, blue shirt, striped tie. Now which of the candidates were u?
Re: Mainstreet Bank Graduate Interview by Audinowing(m): 11:19am On Mar 20, 2013
The Beam:

I was the first person on the list with white shirt n purple tie.
Re: Mainstreet Bank Graduate Interview by fingerfoodco(f): 12:12pm On Mar 20, 2013
Thank you @ The Beam
Re: Mainstreet Bank Graduate Interview by johnyakubu: 12:54pm On Mar 21, 2013
Audinowing: I was the first person on the list with white shirt n purple tie.
pls is the interview for gradua8 trainees or experienced hire. Thnx
Re: Mainstreet Bank Graduate Interview by brut(f): 1:43pm On Mar 21, 2013
Graduate trainee
Re: Mainstreet Bank Graduate Interview by johnyakubu: 2:48pm On Mar 21, 2013
brut: Graduate trainee
bro. Sorry to bother u. Have u taken an aptitude test b4 or its just a straight interview. I submitted my C.V early last month in their Area3 Abuja Office but haven't received any invite. Thanks bro. t
Re: Mainstreet Bank Graduate Interview by Audinowing(m): 3:08pm On Mar 21, 2013
john yakubu: bro. Sorry to bother u. Have u taken an aptitude test b4 or its just a straight interview. I submitted my C.V early last month in their Area3 Abuja Office but haven't received any invite. Thanks bro. t
This is the 3rd stage of the process. We had a test early october last year, followed by interview around nov/dec in lagos and now this one that is going on currently. Hope this clarifies you?
Re: Mainstreet Bank Graduate Interview by Audinowing(m): 3:27pm On Mar 21, 2013
Tetegh how was the interview today? Am sure it went as ordained by God. How many of you were present for the interview? I was made to understand that 15 candidates are scheduled for interview each day in Abuja I do not know if its same for Lagos. Anyways, I wish all of us a successful endeavour with mainstreet. IJN.
Re: Mainstreet Bank Graduate Interview by Tetegh(m): 3:48pm On Mar 21, 2013
Audinowing: Tetegh how was the interview today? Am sure it went as ordained by God. How many of you were present for the interview? I was made to understand that 15 candidates are scheduled for interview each day in Abuja I do not know if its same for Lagos. Anyways, I wish all of us a successful endeavour with mainstreet. IJN.

It was very fine, thanks.They didn't even spend up to 5 minutes wit me, you know I served wit a Bank so thAt gave Me an upper hand. Did you guys fill the 'pre -employment forms' tOo?
We were 12 in number, its like 12 each day for Abuja Center.
We will meet when we resume @ Mainstreet.

1 Like

Re: Mainstreet Bank Graduate Interview by Audinowing(m): 4:14pm On Mar 21, 2013
Tetegh:

It was very fine, thanks.They didn't even spend up to 5 minutes wit me, you know I served wit a Bank so thAt gave Me an upper hand. Did you guys fill the 'pre -employment forms' tOo?
We were 12 in number, its like 12 each day for Abuja Center.
We will meet when we resume @ Mainstreet.
Yes we filled the form. Can Lagos pps give us info as to the number of candidates interviewed per day?
Re: Mainstreet Bank Graduate Interview by johnyakubu: 4:23pm On Mar 21, 2013
Audinowing: This is the 3rd stage of the process. We had a test early october last year, followed by interview around nov/dec in lagos and now this one that is going on currently. Hope this clarifies you?
thanks for the info. Hope we that haven't done the test will be called eventually after u guys are thru with d interview stages. Congrats!!!
Re: Mainstreet Bank Graduate Interview by Tetegh(m): 5:22pm On Mar 22, 2013
Any lagos peeps here. How was the interview today?
Re: Mainstreet Bank Graduate Interview by Audinowing(m): 12:03pm On Mar 27, 2013
Tetegh can you pls provide me with the contact number of the hr you called some months ago? I need to contact them for something very pressing. Am waiting pls.
Re: Mainstreet Bank Graduate Interview by brut(f): 7:41pm On Mar 27, 2013
@audinowing 012703809 ...gist us na,wats d mara

1 Like

Re: Mainstreet Bank Graduate Interview by Tetegh(m): 8:02pm On Mar 27, 2013
@ Audinowing, that's the H.R number as given by Brut. Thanks Brut.
But tell us na,what's the pressing issue. Myself, I'm thinking of changing the preffered branch location I chose. Is it possible?
Re: Mainstreet Bank Graduate Interview by Audinowing(m): 9:31pm On Mar 27, 2013
Tetegh: @ Audinowing, that's the H.R number as given by Brut. Thanks Brut.
But tell us na,what's the pressing issue. Myself, I'm thinking of changing the preffered branch location I chose. Is it possible?
I actually wanted to find out how soon they will call to enable me decide whether to register for my professional exam or not. Brut thanks a bunch. Tetegh where did you choose as your prefered branch location?

I saw on another forum where someone is claiming to ve received success mail. Dont know how true.
Re: Mainstreet Bank Graduate Interview by Tetegh(m): 11:57am On Mar 28, 2013
I chose Makurdi. When I asked the intervIewers dat day, they simply said Very sOon.But I knOw they will first collate the result and aLso decide on the nature of the training Sch.
Can you pls help us get more info about the success mail.It might be true sha. I haven't called the H.R
Re: Mainstreet Bank Graduate Interview by Audinowing(m): 12:04pm On Mar 28, 2013
Tetegh: I chose Makurdi. When I asked the intervIewers dat day, they simply said Very sOon.But I knOw they will first collate the result and aLso decide on the nature of the training Sch.
Can you pls help us get more info about the success mail.It might be true sha. I haven't called the H.R
I dont think the success mail story is true. It has not been confirmed by any candidate.

1 Like

Re: Mainstreet Bank Graduate Interview by Tetegh(m): 1:10pm On Mar 28, 2013
@ Audinowing, Thanks for the response. Let's keep our fingers crossed.
@ Brut. How far, have they attended to you peopple?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

50 Interview Questions And Answers You Must Be Prepared For / Friend Offers Man N400k Monthly Job Which Involves Sleeping With Women In Italy / Recruitment At Chrisland University Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.