Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,168 members, 7,845,839 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

How To Check Jamb Result And Print It - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Check Jamb Result And Print It (513 Views)

Jamb Cancels Result And Portal Is Being Closed / I Just Checked My Uniben Post Utme Result And I'm So Happy! / JAMB Pins: How To Print It Out Yourself From Your Profile Account After Payment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Check Jamb Result And Print It by Ediinfo: 4:49pm On May 13, 2017
How to Check Jamb Result and Print it

Check Jamb Result is the next step a Jambite will do after unseating from the hot seat of Jamb CBT exams. Meanwhile, the Joint Admissions and Matriculations Board Jamb has pledge that candidates get their result after 30 minutes of the exams by sending it to their email address/phone numbers. However, the result might delay and you might receive within the period of three to four days and candidates are to exercise patients if they don’t get their result within 30 minutes.

How to Check Jamb Result
How to Check Jamb Result
Goodnews!

Jamb 2017/2018 can be check without the use of scratch. This can be done online directly at the Joint Admissions and matriculation Board portals. To check jamb Result one has to go to the portal and upload the exam’s registration number.

However, the 2017/2018 UME result can only be checked online for a maximum of five times after which such candidate is to buy the scratch cards for further checking.

In this article, Candidates will learn to check jamb and print their result

Read more: http://infowaka.com/check-jamb-result

(1) (Reply)

How To Check Jamb Result 2017 / Futo 2017 School Fees Reduction / Nigeria, The World's Greatest Country.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.