Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Jamb Cancels Result And Portal Is Being Closed - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Jamb Cancels Result And Portal Is Being Closed (19327 Views)

I Checked My Waec Result And It's Showing Outstanding / Jamb Cancels Examination And Jamb Results 2020 Because Of Coronavirus / JAMB Cancels UTME Result Of Another Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jamb Cancels Result And Portal Is Being Closed by anonymous2003(m): 10:43am On Mar 17, 2020
*�JUST IN�*

*JAMB has cancelled some candidate results... And will be re-updating it later.*
*So if you wrote on Saturday and you've seen your result, Calm cause the computers marked errors!!!!! The score updated ain't been verified.*
*The result checking portal is now closed..*
Re: Jamb Cancels Result And Portal Is Being Closed by Makavelli25: 11:03am On Mar 17, 2020
Hmmm. Jamb is confused

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jamb Cancels Result And Portal Is Being Closed by moderatedguy: 11:15am On Mar 17, 2020
anonymous2003:
*�JUST IN�*

*JAMB has cancelled some candidate results... And will be re-updating it later.*
*So if you wrote on Saturday and you've seen your result, Calm cause the computers marked errors!!!!! The score updated ain't been verified.*

Its a lie.Just text RESULT to 55019 you wud see ur result.
Re: Jamb Cancels Result And Portal Is Being Closed by anonymous2003(m): 1:28pm On Mar 17, 2020
moderatedguy:
Its a lie.Just text RESULT to 55019 you wud see ur result.

check their portal and Twitter handle
Re: Jamb Cancels Result And Portal Is Being Closed by Nobody: 1:52pm On Mar 17, 2020
anonymous2003:

I checked it and jamb didn't post anything but I would be glad if you can provide a link to the tweet
Re: Jamb Cancels Result And Portal Is Being Closed by moderatedguy: 2:08pm On Mar 17, 2020
anonymous2003:

I Just went through their twitter handle now, nothing like that.

3 Likes

Re: Jamb Cancels Result And Portal Is Being Closed by Nobody: 3:03pm On Mar 17, 2020
moderatedguy:
I Just went through their twitter handle now, nothing like that.
thank you
let them keep spreading rumors

1 Like

Re: Jamb Cancels Result And Portal Is Being Closed by dynamic010(m): 4:00pm On Mar 17, 2020
My baby brother just checked his own now..
Re: Jamb Cancels Result And Portal Is Being Closed by jahlove4jah: 4:30pm On Mar 17, 2020
Confused people
Re: Jamb Cancels Result And Portal Is Being Closed by Ibrassdeen(m): 4:51pm On Mar 17, 2020
I just calm down if hv been composing d curse i wil shower on dem

2 Likes

Re: Jamb Cancels Result And Portal Is Being Closed by Austeeenxx: 5:03pm On Mar 17, 2020
Simply text RESULT to 55019 and you will get your result in seconds.
NB: It will cost you 50 naira.
Re: Jamb Cancels Result And Portal Is Being Closed by MYSTIC19(m): 6:13pm On Mar 17, 2020
@op wetin u gain?
JAMB portal is fully open nd so is their tweeter handle. Pls go make good use of ur time myfrnd
Re: Jamb Cancels Result And Portal Is Being Closed by Zizer17(m): 6:56pm On Mar 17, 2020
anonymous2003:
*�JUST IN�*

The same thing happened to my sister's jamb...she got 295 yesterday...today; it's no longer on their site
Re: Jamb Cancels Result And Portal Is Being Closed by Merciful77: 7:38pm On Mar 17, 2020
Kindly apply for immigration registration is ongoing.
Re: Jamb Cancels Result And Portal Is Being Closed by Nobody: 7:41pm On Mar 17, 2020
Re: Jamb Cancels Result And Portal Is Being Closed by moderatedguy: 8:12pm On Mar 17, 2020
Zizer17:

The same thing happened to my sister's jamb...she got 295 yesterday...today; it's no longer on their site
Text RESULT to 55019 with the number used for registration
Re: Jamb Cancels Result And Portal Is Being Closed by Tonymegabush1(m): 9:31pm On Mar 17, 2020
Na so e dey take start lets cancel any spirit of withheld cum no score in jamb make man effort be in vian
Re: Jamb Cancels Result And Portal Is Being Closed by SHABASHA(f): 10:34pm On Mar 17, 2020
SO corona virus is not enough..una wan take jamb result bullshit.. send them home ..wicked people
Re: Jamb Cancels Result And Portal Is Being Closed by Destiny911(m): 11:06pm On Mar 17, 2020
It's true ooo��
Re: Jamb Cancels Result And Portal Is Being Closed by Pmedia7787: 11:11pm On Mar 17, 2020
Jamb portal has not be responding to any thing

I feel this is true

Nothing can be inputed into the above box

Re: Jamb Cancels Result And Portal Is Being Closed by Nobody: 11:35pm On Mar 17, 2020
Use the sms method. Jamb did not make any official press statement
Re: Jamb Cancels Result And Portal Is Being Closed by xntzn: 5:45am On Mar 18, 2020
Coronavirus really worries me [url]apkcara.com[/url] cry
Re: Jamb Cancels Result And Portal Is Being Closed by Surrez(m): 7:06am On Mar 18, 2020
I think jamb have close the portal because I can't check my result online it just show jamb logo and empty box [ri undecided
Re: Jamb Cancels Result And Portal Is Being Closed by Roon9(m): 7:07am On Mar 18, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Jamb Cancels Result And Portal Is Being Closed by Surrez(m): 7:13am On Mar 18, 2020
Jamb have started their rubbish and nonsense again abi covid-19 affect the system ni
Nigeria with corruption they can't never stop it especially ours leader. To do jamb registration is problem to check result problem to get admission problem so they just make things hard for citizen while their children is schooling abroad
I know one thing last last una go die and face your judgement
Re: Jamb Cancels Result And Portal Is Being Closed by locabobo(m): 7:40am On Mar 18, 2020
this OP too dey lie, fake news everywhere
Re: Jamb Cancels Result And Portal Is Being Closed by Austeeenxx: 9:09am On Mar 18, 2020
Surrez:
I think jamb have close the portal because I can't check my result online it just show jamb logo and empty box [ri undecided

Text RESULT to 55019 with the number you used in registering for the examination.
It will cost you 50 naira.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Law School Releases 2021 Results: 1,326 Fail Bar Exam / UNIZIK Awka Announces Screening Date / Group Sues ASUU Over Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.