Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,914 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

Daddy Freeze Reacts To IK Ogbonna And Sonia Morales' Divorce - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Reacts To IK Ogbonna And Sonia Morales' Divorce (37679 Views)

Ik Ogbonna And Wife, Sonia Are Back, Share Adorable Photo Together / Ace Ogbonna, IK Ogbonna And Sonia Morales Son Cute In New Pictures / IK Ogbonna And His Wife, Sonia In Bedroom Loved Up Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To IK Ogbonna And Sonia Morales' Divorce by GistConnect: 11:59am On Aug 08, 2019
Daddy Freeze revealed that he has always been 'pro-divorce' while reacting to Sonia Morales' official statement on the end of her marriage to IK Ogbonna.

We reported earlier that Sonia confirmed the divorce in a lengthy post which she said should have come much earlier. According to her, she struggled to make things right the best possible way within and even beyond her capacities before making the announcement.

Commenting on the divorce announcement, Daddy Freeze stated it is quite sad as he genuinely respected IK Ogbonna and Sonia Morale's relationship even though he has always been 'pro-divorce' if marriage doesn't work out. He wrote;

I have always been, out of sheer experience, very pro divorce if shit don’t work.......
-
But this is one couple I genuinely loved and respected... Really sad.
~FRZ

See more here; http://gistmore.com/daddy-freeze-reacts-to-ik-ogbonna-and-sonia-morales-divorce

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To IK Ogbonna And Sonia Morales' Divorce by GistConnect: 11:59am On Aug 08, 2019

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To IK Ogbonna And Sonia Morales' Divorce by GistConnect: 12:01pm On Aug 08, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To IK Ogbonna And Sonia Morales' Divorce by JustBeYourselfO: 12:32pm On Aug 08, 2019
GistConnect:
Lalasticlala
wetin he do?? cuz I no understand why u dae call his name

10 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To IK Ogbonna And Sonia Morales' Divorce by orunmila144: 1:50pm On Aug 08, 2019
why is this one always reacting to everything.

34 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To IK Ogbonna And Sonia Morales' Divorce by Mymiq: 1:51pm On Aug 08, 2019
wink
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To IK Ogbonna And Sonia Morales' Divorce by africandictator(m): 1:51pm On Aug 08, 2019
Better
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To IK Ogbonna And Sonia Morales' Divorce by Olukologia24592(m): 1:51pm On Aug 08, 2019
It's not new. I just pity all these broke boys forming sweet boy association up and down. Fake life full Nigeria entertainment industry.

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To IK Ogbonna And Sonia Morales' Divorce by Nobody: 1:51pm On Aug 08, 2019
angry
Like Olukologia24592 rightly said, divorce is nothing new in Nollywood and Nigeria in general.
Well, who cares?

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To IK Ogbonna And Sonia Morales' Divorce by opalu: 1:52pm On Aug 08, 2019
Shooking their mouths in other people's matter is a sign that you have too much issues

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To IK Ogbonna And Sonia Morales' Divorce by whytediamond(m): 1:52pm On Aug 08, 2019
You’re pro-divorce and quite sad they are divorced. Ok o

17 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To IK Ogbonna And Sonia Morales' Divorce by shilefan2(m): 1:52pm On Aug 08, 2019
Hmm. ...
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To IK Ogbonna And Sonia Morales' Divorce by 9jagobetta: 1:52pm On Aug 08, 2019
Rubbish
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To IK Ogbonna And Sonia Morales' Divorce by deleo16(m): 1:53pm On Aug 08, 2019
grin I
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To IK Ogbonna And Sonia Morales' Divorce by lilmax(m): 1:53pm On Aug 08, 2019
my dick becomes flat immediately I know you're divorced

mtcheeeeew
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To IK Ogbonna And Sonia Morales' Divorce by SETTINGZ0000000: 1:53pm On Aug 08, 2019
Person wwy never marry before too dey react

Rubbish
Next?

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To IK Ogbonna And Sonia Morales' Divorce by Nobody: 1:53pm On Aug 08, 2019
They are gone sir

Alipay fund available @ #51/RMB check sigg
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To IK Ogbonna And Sonia Morales' Divorce by etrange: 1:53pm On Aug 08, 2019
Nice one... I'm pro divorce too. Don't let society force you into a life of perpetual misery. If you try and it ain't working, walk out. It's not a happy ending but better than staying sad for a lifetime

5 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To IK Ogbonna And Sonia Morales' Divorce by heinrichy(m): 1:53pm On Aug 08, 2019
Wetin concern me

18 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To IK Ogbonna And Sonia Morales' Divorce by Bubu4Sea: 1:54pm On Aug 08, 2019
God hates divorce!.

Ideally if you divorce you should not remarry.

1Co 7:27 Art thou bound unto a wife? seek not to be loosed. Art thou loosed from a wife? seek not a wife.

I left Jesus House London, a parish of Redeemed Church when they started marrying divorcees.

The one that was too much for me was when the a Pastor in Jesus House , Redeemed got divorceed.

It was the church that remarried him.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To IK Ogbonna And Sonia Morales' Divorce by DameB(f): 1:55pm On Aug 08, 2019
Why did Daddy Freeze get the memo this late

But why will someone be VERY pro-divorce
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To IK Ogbonna And Sonia Morales' Divorce by Bukden16(m): 1:55pm On Aug 08, 2019
Always reacting like someone who just finished a bowl if Cornflakes mixed with cold legend and blend of expired drugs

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To IK Ogbonna And Sonia Morales' Divorce by BafanaBafana: 1:56pm On Aug 08, 2019
cc: All her rich toasters and admirers

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To IK Ogbonna And Sonia Morales' Divorce by aku626(m): 1:58pm On Aug 08, 2019
undecided, Reactor
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To IK Ogbonna And Sonia Morales' Divorce by Kilamiti: 2:00pm On Aug 08, 2019
A good number of Nigerian husbands today are low-key gay men. They rope in an innocent woman into their rubbish only to frustrate her until she can no longer bear the nonsense. Why are women no longer ashamed of divorce or separation today? Infact they will even carry speaker and announce they are leaving their husbands and won't give a damn (women are becoming wiser) . Enough of telling the world there are more women than men yen yen, the issue here is THERE ARE MORE LITTLE BOYS WHO GROW UP WITHOUT PROPER HOME TRAININ and once their mothers can't tolerate their excesses,they unleash them for innocent wives to carry.

10 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To IK Ogbonna And Sonia Morales' Divorce by ednut1(m): 2:01pm On Aug 08, 2019
As a guy never marry what u can't maintain

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To IK Ogbonna And Sonia Morales' Divorce by Bintuenyo: 2:02pm On Aug 08, 2019
Daddy Freeze, the man of God.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To IK Ogbonna And Sonia Morales' Divorce by Nobody: 2:02pm On Aug 08, 2019
See beauty cry

Maybe ogbonna is no more sexually active

Onyibo like pvssy sucking too much ,mostly German babes

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Beverly Osu Gorgeous In Orange Bikini, Says "I Don't Play Hard To Get" / Frodd And Esther Become Numatville Tourism Megacity Ambassador (Photos) / American Rapper Trippie Redd: DNA Test Confirms He's Not The Child's Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.