Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,703 members, 7,809,673 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:52 PM

Data Analysis - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Data Analysis (773 Views)

Professional Data Analysis / Professional Data Analysis/ Statistical Consultant At Affordable Prices / Data Analysis For Academic And Business Research At Your Fingertips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Data Analysis by SULBELL(m): 7:57pm On May 13, 2017
SUBSCRIBE
Welcome
May 13, 2017

You are most welcome to my blog.
Most students finds it difficult and frustrating to proceed in there research work once they get to data analysis stage. The aspect that gives most students nightmare and frustrates their effort during their research work is the DATA PRESENTATION AND ANALYSIS section, after a successful proposal defense, the next stage is to go to field and collect all relevant data, analyse and then interpret the data.
This aspect of the research work is majorly what we will be discussing here.
Here I will be sharing with you steps involved in making statistical analysis using either SPSS, STATA, Eviews, R or Excel.

We will be discussing the various statistical instruments that we can use in analyzing our data and I will be explaining the steps involved in using any of the statistical packages mentioned above.

In addition, I will also be sharing some basic and advance excel skills as time goes on.

You are welcome to share your ideas and contribute to all post of interest.

once again.

You are most welcome.

http://sulbell..com.ng/2017/05/welcome.html
Re: Data Analysis by LogoPhiLe: 12:16am On May 14, 2017
Nice initiative. Thead booked.
Re: Data Analysis by SULBELL(m): 9:14pm On May 15, 2017
For the latest version of SPSS and STATA follow the links below

IBM SPSS Statistics 24

STATA V14

I presently do not have a working link to Eview V9, but i will update it as soon as i got one.

you can also search for other statistical software and practice along with them. The truth is once you master one, you will be able to use the others.

With these tools at our disposal, we are ready to get going.

Almost everyone has Microsoft Excel installed. It is time to make good use of it as it will be the basic tool needed. We will be using Excel to prepare our raw data before exporting the data into the packages we want to use for analysis.
We do this because it is much easier to manipulate data in Excel.

http://sulbell..com.ng/2017/05/tools-needed.html
Re: Data Analysis by Nobody: 7:28pm On May 19, 2018
Great thread. Following
Re: Data Analysis by RICKYMARIO(m): 7:44pm On May 19, 2018
Weldone Op
lemme take a seat
Re: Data Analysis by iamclime(m): 7:10pm On May 20, 2018
I am available for analysis jobs using SPSS and for research consulting in education, social/management sciences. Check my signature.

(1) (Reply)

Federal Poly Nekede Stories / Statistics Of Aspirants That Choose Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka And Their Cou / Unilorin Admission 2017/2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.