Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,719 members, 7,816,964 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

Federal Poly Nekede Stories - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Federal Poly Nekede Stories (775 Views)

Application Letter Written By A Female Graduate Of Federal Poly Nekede (Photos) / Grades For Sex: Nekede Polytechnic Student Begs Lecturer For Help / Federal Poly Nekede 2016/2017 HND Morning Screening Results Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Federal Poly Nekede Stories by maureensylvia(f): 8:34pm On May 23, 2017
When your lecturer and another lecturer
are arguing over who owns
a venue. You be praying your lecturer loses the argument # FEDPONEK_stories

One 400 level guy will just come from nowhere and will use tutorial and past questions to collect the babe you've been nurturing since 100 level​
#FEDPONEK_Stories"​

One monitoring-spirit called "Friend" that will never visit on days you soak "Garri", until you manage to fry plantain​ and egg
#FEDPONEK_Stories"

Have you ever been so blank in an exam hall, that you spend the remaining 1 hour calculating your Gp​
#FEDPONEK_Stories"

We are always writing names for everything​
You see a list going round; you don't know what its for oh, but the next thing is "please lemme write my name"​
#FEDPONEK_Stories"

If you have never asked your neighbour "Wetin you
cook?" Then your #FEDPONEK_Stories ain't complete​.

You're cooking rice and someone from the third room comes to tell you "please remember that I don't like too much pepper​ #FEDPONEK_Stories

You're bathing in a bathroom, you hear a voice from the next bathroom "Bae ah fit use your soap​"
#FEDPONEK_Stories

That moment when a lecturer will come to a 2 hours class but uses 1 hour 15 minutes to insult almost the entire class one by one then uses 30 minutes to tell you about his life history then uses 15 minutes to lecture
#FEDPONEK_Stories

That moment you rushed for a 8am lecture and to
make it faster, u took bike. And as you got down
from the bike, looking for money in your wallet,you
heard your course rep saying- eehhhhmm, The class will no longer hold, I called the lecturer

#FEDPONEK_Stories

# IrepFEDPONEKEDE.

cc: lalasticlala I know it's not a snake thread but pls put it on FP for fedpoly alumni

3 Likes

Re: Federal Poly Nekede Stories by id4sho(m): 7:39am On Jun 28, 2019
maureensylvia:

When your lecturer and another lecturer
are arguing over who owns
a venue. You be praying your lecturer loses the argument # FEDPONEK_stories

One 400 level guy will just come from nowhere and will use tutorial and past questions to collect the babe you've been nurturing since 100 level​
#FEDPONEK_Stories"​

One monitoring-spirit called "Friend" that will never visit on days you soak "Garri", until you manage to fry plantain​ and egg
#FEDPONEK_Stories"

Have you ever been so blank in an exam hall, that you spend the remaining 1 hour calculating your Gp​
#FEDPONEK_Stories"

We are always writing names for everything​
You see a list going round; you don't know what its for oh, but the next thing is "please lemme write my name"​
#FEDPONEK_Stories"

If you have never asked your neighbour "Wetin you
cook?" Then your #FEDPONEK_Stories ain't complete​.

You're cooking rice and someone from the third room comes to tell you "please remember that I don't like too much pepper​ #FEDPONEK_Stories

You're bathing in a bathroom, you hear a voice from the next bathroom "Bae ah fit use your soap​"
#FEDPONEK_Stories

That moment when a lecturer will come to a 2 hours class but uses 1 hour 15 minutes to insult almost the entire class one by one then uses 30 minutes to tell you about his life history then uses 15 minutes to lecture
#FEDPONEK_Stories

That moment you rushed for a 8am lecture and to
make it faster, u took bike. And as you got down
from the bike, looking for money in your wallet,you
heard your course rep saying- eehhhhmm, The class will no longer hold, I called the lecturer

#FEDPONEK_Stories

# IrepFEDPONEKEDE.

cc: lalasticlala I know it's not a snake thread but pls put it on FP for fedpoly alumni
hilarious
Re: Federal Poly Nekede Stories by blank(f): 11:18am On Jun 28, 2019
Humans are the same everywhere. This was very true for my uni.

(1) (Reply)

2017 PositiveNaija Essay Competition / Nigerian Man Emerges Best Student From A Russian Medical School_photos / JAMB Admission Screening: Good WASSCE Result Is Key - Universities (see How)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.