Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,158 members, 7,821,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

Happening Now:jamb Still Conducting Exams 9:30pm In Sapele - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Happening Now:jamb Still Conducting Exams 9:30pm In Sapele (1979 Views)

JAMB Still Not Certain On Releasing 2019 UTME Results Today Saturday / Why Is JAMB Still Telling Me ''no Admission Given Yet!!!'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happening Now:jamb Still Conducting Exams 9:30pm In Sapele by Mightyodi: 9:41pm On May 13, 2017
hi nairalands and Nigeria, I had great concern on jamb still conducting exams in sapele delta state as at this time I am filing this report. jamb has misfired once more, they show they lack the requisite capacity to conduct exams. up till halfpass 9pm this night. I called my sister on the phone when she told me she's yet to write exams due to system failure of the cbt centre however she stressed they started late and she is yet to sit for her exams because they go-in in batches. I begin to wonder how jamb has thrown lives of thousands of youth in danger predisposing them to all sort of devise. my major concern now is my cousin writing exams in one of the crime vulnerable town in Rivers State Omoku. if they repeat this kind of bad feat there, it will make prospective students loose confidence in the process due to security treat, psychologically some of them will not be balanced to write very well and this will lead to poor performance. #jambplzhelpus.
Re: Happening Now:jamb Still Conducting Exams 9:30pm In Sapele by sirqeeboi(m): 9:44pm On May 13, 2017
It is the center not jamb...
Person way head a center don left around 5 sef
Re: Happening Now:jamb Still Conducting Exams 9:30pm In Sapele by dearcolah(m): 9:49pm On May 13, 2017
[color=#990000][/color]That Place Is Something Else They Want To Kill jambites Or Is Their Server down
Re: Happening Now:jamb Still Conducting Exams 9:30pm In Sapele by Ge0grapher(m): 10:56pm On May 13, 2017
Na normal thing na. I remember I wrote mine around 10:30pm last two years. we had to stay overnight at the center.
Re: Happening Now:jamb Still Conducting Exams 9:30pm In Sapele by daisy407: 1:16pm On Jul 19, 2017
If your exam going to start and you are totally fed up with your college assignment then visit BritishCustomEssay to get you essay done online before your given deadline. This is the Top Essay Writing Company UK, who has been offering academic help to the student since last 17 years along with High Quality.
Re: Happening Now:jamb Still Conducting Exams 9:30pm In Sapele by WilliamAshton: 8:54am On Aug 08, 2017
This investigation dissected the college understudies' execution, post registration examination and first-year examination with a view to deciding if the execution of understudies. One research question was raised and one speculation was planned a d tried. The investigation had embraced the ex - post facto configuration utilizing the correlational technique. The number of inhabitants in the investigation contained the understudies in all university in Online Writing Help | AssignmentEmpire. In light of these discoveries, it was finished up.
Re: Happening Now:jamb Still Conducting Exams 9:30pm In Sapele by Felipe12: 6:53pm On Oct 17, 2017
Re: Happening Now:jamb Still Conducting Exams 9:30pm In Sapele by lucysharpe: 7:07am On Jan 24, 2018
If your test going to start and you are completely fed up with your college assignment then visit
Custom Essays to catch you essay completely online before your given limit.
Re: Happening Now:jamb Still Conducting Exams 9:30pm In Sapele by SheritaGreen456(f): 2:07pm On Jun 28, 2018
The colossal article thank you for sharing them, I trust you will keep on having comparative presents to share with everybody I truly delighted in all of article on this site. American Wrestler Carmella Jacket
Re: Happening Now:jamb Still Conducting Exams 9:30pm In Sapele by jessicachamilto: 11:37am On May 23, 2019
Hi guys! We assure you that cooperation with a professional writing service like Order-Essay.org will be the fascinating experience that will help you relax and forget about stress and frustration. We assure you that your essay ordered from Order-Essay.org will serve as not only the instrument for getting a good grade but also as the source of knowledge of paper organization and formatting.
Re: Happening Now:jamb Still Conducting Exams 9:30pm In Sapele by jessicachamilto: 11:40am On May 23, 2019
We assure you that cooperation with a professional writing service like Order-Essay.org will be the fascinating experience that will help you relax and forget about stress and frustration. We assure you that your essay ordered from Order-Essay.org will serve as not only the instrument for getting a good grade but also as the source of knowledge of paper organization and formatting.
Re: Happening Now:jamb Still Conducting Exams 9:30pm In Sapele by anushdigital: 3:48pm On Jun 12, 2020
Kroger feedback is offering its services to give customer a chance to reviews services, In Return free rewards of up to $5000 cash. krogerfeedback survey is offering its services to give customer a chance to reviews services, In Return free rewards of up to $5000 cash.
Re: Happening Now:jamb Still Conducting Exams 9:30pm In Sapele by umair123: 6:53am On Nov 03, 2020
Delta International Recruitment Agency is the leading manpower recruitment agency in Pakistan. Our concern is to work as a bridge between Overseas companies and local workers. As a recruiter, we aim to provide the best manpower services across the globe. Delta international recruitment agency handles giving all manpower services under one place. You get the complete overseas employment services from employee verification to background checks. We keep an eye to upcoming jobs and informed to the related seeker for an immediate meet at his ease. Being a recruitment agency in Pakistan for Gulf we gained the trust of well-known companies in the foreign land. These overseas companies are unquestioning about our services. Our vision is to provide the best job services to job seekers and workers to overseas agencies. Our serving in Saudi Arabia is well defined, we did a great job with their largest companies.
Re: Happening Now:jamb Still Conducting Exams 9:30pm In Sapele by ThePlanetToday: 2:17pm On Dec 02, 2020
umair123:
Delta International Recruitment Agency is the leading manpower recruitment agency in Pakistan. Our concern is to work as a bridge between Overseas companies and local workers. As a recruiter, we aim to provide the best manpower services across the globe. Delta international recruitment agency handles giving all manpower services under one place. You get the complete overseas employment services from employee verification to background checks. We keep an eye to upcoming jobs and informed to the related seeker for an immediate meet at his ease. Being a recruitment agency in Pakistan for Gulf we gained the trust of well-known companies in the foreign land. These overseas companies are unquestioning about our services. Our vision is to provide the best job services to job seekers and workers to overseas agencies. Our serving in Saudi Arabia is well defined, we did a great job with their largest companies.
How to set the homepage on mac
Re: Happening Now:jamb Still Conducting Exams 9:30pm In Sapele by blogit: 12:25pm On May 30, 2021
It’s a great article. I have found it through a search and it’s amazing that your site is giving valuable information.
evolve compact treadmill
umair123:
Delta International Recruitment Agency. Our concern is to work as a bridge between Overseas companies and local workers. As a recruiter, we aim to provide the best manpower services across the globe. Delta international recruitment agency handles giving all manpower services in one place. You get complete overseas employment services from employee verification to background checks. We keep an eye on upcoming jobs and informed the related seeker for an immediate meet at his ease. Being a recruitment agency in Pakistan for Gulf we gained the trust of well-known companies in the foreign land. These overseas companies are unquestioning about our services. Our vision is to provide the best job services to job seekers and workers to overseas agencies. Our serving in Saudi Arabia is well defined, we did a great job with their largest companies.

(1) (Reply)

UMYU Katsina Cut Of Marks And Post UTME 2017/2018 / Prof Maduike Ezeibe:Man With Cure For Hiv, Lasser Fever And Coronavirus / What U.S. Graduate Schools (MS & PhD) Look For In Nigerian Graduates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.