Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,542 members, 7,837,081 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

<h1>the Deep Pit Of Adultery</h1> - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / <h1>the Deep Pit Of Adultery</h1> (378 Views)

Pastor Joshua Iginla Ends His Marriage Because Of Adultery On Both Sides (video / "Do I Have To Confess My Adultery To My Spouse?"- Christian Perspective / 7 Nigerian Pastors That Were Accused Of Adultery – No. 3 & 6 Cases Shook Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

<h1>the Deep Pit Of Adultery</h1> by oduma101(m): 10:26pm On May 13, 2017
Adultery: The act of involving in immorality outside of marriage is simply called ADULTERY and whosoever indulges in such act is known as an ADULTERER/ADULTERESS.

In Genesis 2:24, the Bible tells us of the origin of the institution called marriage, the union of a man and a woman in holy matrimony. The act of having sexual affairs outside of marriage is simply called ADULTERY and whosoever indulges in such act is known as an ADULTERER/ADULTERESS.

God is strongly against it because in Exodus 20:14, He commanded His people not to commit adultery. When a man finds a woman worthy to be his wife, after marrying her, he is not to look at or covet another woman. The other woman according to the Bible in the book of Proverbs is referred to as the 'strange woman'.

The Bible tells of all the desirable qualities in a strange woman that might attract the married man to commit adultery but it also tells us of the destructive qualities in her.

The book of Proverbs 5:3, explains that her lips drop like a honeycomb and her mouth is smoother than oil. This means that she has a sugar coated mouth than can make a sane man lose his senses in lust. She will flatter you just to get you right where she wants you (Proverbs 6:24)

. As sweet as she may be, she is the epitome of destruction. In verse four and five of Proverbs chapter five, after flattering you with her sugarcoated words, and after you have fallen for her whims, her end is bitter as wormwood, sharp as a two-edged sword. Her feet goes down to hell and that's exactly where she is leading you to. You may enjoy many pleasures filled days with her but at the end, you'll curse the day you were conceived.

The Bible in Proverbs 5:8-11, commands us to flee and cut any ties with the strange woman if not your honor, health, wealth and labour and all the good things you've achieved before you met her will be enjoyed by people you don't know when you are terminally ill and your body and strength fail you.

For more details: http://www.davidimafidon.com

(1) (Reply)

*thirty-one (31) Silence Facts About The Rapture* / My Anxiety Is About To Ruin My Relationship – Kate (image) / It Is A Sin For A Christain To Pay Tithe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.