Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,744 members, 7,824,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

It Is Evident Theists Dont Even Trust Their God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / It Is Evident Theists Dont Even Trust Their God (485 Views)

Why Are Most Theists More Hostile Towards Atheists Than Competing Religions? / Theists - List The Evils Committed By Lucifer / Who Is That Theists/atheists You Would Like To Meet Face To Face? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Is Evident Theists Dont Even Trust Their God by chemystery: 12:48am On May 14, 2017
A theist gets sick, instead of staying at home and pray to his god, he goes to where he believes he will get solution which is a hospital or clinic.

Is this not trust issue? Is this not evident enough that deep inside, theist don't trust their god?

Who is then deceiving who?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Is Evident Theists Dont Even Trust Their God by Nobody: 1:17am On May 14, 2017
The national anthem they chant whenever you tell them the above is;

Faith without work is useless.....

I laugh in swahili whenever i get such a response

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Is Evident Theists Dont Even Trust Their God by chemystery: 1:27am On May 14, 2017
adepeter26:
The national anthem they chant whenever you tell them the above is;

Faith without work is useless.....

I laugh in swahili whenever i get such a response
but to prove god's existence they choose only the faith and forget the work (evidence)

3 Likes

Re: It Is Evident Theists Dont Even Trust Their God by Nobody: 1:34am On May 14, 2017
chemystery:

but to prove god's existence they choose only the faith and forget the work (evidence)
Lol

1 Like

Re: It Is Evident Theists Dont Even Trust Their God by Deicide: 1:55am On May 14, 2017
There is this church near my area before its members are allowed to enter the church gate, they are being searched. what an irony! that is, they don't trust their members or they dont trust Yahweh to protect them? like I would always say No amount of faith can change reality!

4 Likes

Re: It Is Evident Theists Dont Even Trust Their God by Nobody: 6:46am On May 14, 2017
Re: It Is Evident Theists Dont Even Trust Their God by hopefulLandlord: 12:26am On May 15, 2017
Deicide:
There is this church near my area before its members are allowed to enter the church gate, they are being searched. what an irony! that is, they don't trust their members or they dont trust Yahweh to protect them? like i would always No amount of faith can change reality!
Hehehehehehehehe
Re: It Is Evident Theists Dont Even Trust Their God by Nobody: 2:36am On May 15, 2017
chemystery

Theists never got the chance to discover God, everything they know about God comes from years on indoctrination. That's why they behave the way they do, they can't reason again.

2 Likes

Re: It Is Evident Theists Dont Even Trust Their God by Niflheim(m): 8:36pm On May 19, 2017
@chemystery,

They claim that no weapon fashioned against them shall prosper!!! Yet pastor goes around with body guards and the pope goes around in his bullet proof pope mobile(or is it poop mobile)!!!

Beware of the lips of the hypocrite, for it is always filled with hippos*it!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Is Evident Theists Dont Even Trust Their God by Amberon: 10:45pm On May 19, 2017
Fools!
Re: It Is Evident Theists Dont Even Trust Their God by Pastafarian: 11:03pm On May 19, 2017
Amberon:
Fools!

thanks for telling us what you people are

I've always suspected it but it takes balls to self confess to such, props to you

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

What You Are Seeking Is Already Seeking You / P R E M A R I T A L - Don't Mess With Costly Mistake / Please Share A Testimony, Story Or Article To Help Encourage Others.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.