Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,918 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

Jobs In Nigeria Are For Children - If You Have Crossed 30 Move Ahead - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobs In Nigeria Are For Children - If You Have Crossed 30 Move Ahead (21850 Views)

Top 10 "Menial Jobs" In Nigeria That Surprisingly Pay Well / Legitimate Online Jobs In Nigeria / How Civil Servants In Nigeria Are Graded (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jobs In Nigeria Are For Children - If You Have Crossed 30 Move Ahead by BLACKPANTHER(m): 11:49pm On May 14, 2017
handsomeclouds:
[s][/s]
Jobs in Nigeria are for the connected and for the long-legged people not necessarily those under 30.

That's what I am saying as you are saying, so what we are saying, don't only have long legs to wait, have long legs to feed yourself and don't depend on government or luck.
Re: Jobs In Nigeria Are For Children - If You Have Crossed 30 Move Ahead by Djbond(m): 11:54pm On May 14, 2017
BLACKPANTHER:
I don run come DC, currently working two jobs here...I just feel for my brothers and sisters...just activate your plan B and forget that wicked country.
Bro epp me, seriously me sef won comot. (in case you don't understand the pidgin) it means "Please Help Me Out Too, No Means of getting out"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jobs In Nigeria Are For Children - If You Have Crossed 30 Move Ahead by goingape1: 11:57pm On May 14, 2017
BLACKPANTHER:

See your head like Mango...so you know how money comes initially for business and you are asking? I don't blame you..you are the type that mislead people to fail.. And atleast my papa wey u abuse is proudly eating the fruits of my labour only God know if yours are having from you
I asked that question base on the rubbish you posted!
Re: Jobs In Nigeria Are For Children - If You Have Crossed 30 Move Ahead by BLACKPANTHER(m): 11:58pm On May 14, 2017
I am even making long Grammer responding to some agents of failure. I know who I am talking to and I believe they got the message. I pray you will not be misguided by some certain posts here. Even as I am in the US I still have plans of running agric business as I don swear say Nigeria will not make me mad because of joblessness. In some time to come we go know who be who for Naija

1 Like

Re: Jobs In Nigeria Are For Children - If You Have Crossed 30 Move Ahead by cameroncucumber(m): 2:10am On May 15, 2017
BLACKPANTHER:
I am even making long Grammer responding to some agents of failure. I know who I am talking to and I believe they got the message. I pray you will not be misguided by some certain posts here. Even as I am in the US I still have plans of running agric business as I don swear say Nigeria will not make me mad because of joblessness. In some time to come we go know who be who for Naija

i am one of those u are talking to bro, don't mind them, kudos, i like thread like this

1 Like

Re: Jobs In Nigeria Are For Children - If You Have Crossed 30 Move Ahead by BLACKPANTHER(m): 4:28am On May 15, 2017
cameroncucumber:

i am one of those u are talking to bro, don't mind them, kudos, i like thread like this

Chairman what's up? What's good? Don't worry the next hamma if 4ever. After we don learn lesson God will grant us blessing
Re: Jobs In Nigeria Are For Children - If You Have Crossed 30 Move Ahead by Jubreal19: 5:50am On May 15, 2017
timilehin007:
I weep for this country

It depends on the kind of job experienced or entry level.
Re: Jobs In Nigeria Are For Children - If You Have Crossed 30 Move Ahead by Adebowale89(m): 5:58am On May 15, 2017
op, God bless you....I've stop praying God bless Nigeria for long because na the politicians and their children they benefit from the blessing

my target is to get capital for just a year and comot before this country turn a glory into story

many many, I said many destinies had been shut down with this archaic leadership lifestyles and hereditary corruption of these politicians

next time when I hear NI......before dem pronounce em finish I don run

anybody expecting Nigeria to be better is just living in pipe dream.

is like expecting your football club to score bck in 2mins injury time when it had conceded 6goals against 0

2 Likes

Re: Jobs In Nigeria Are For Children - If You Have Crossed 30 Move Ahead by cameroncucumber(m): 6:38am On May 15, 2017
BLACKPANTHER:

Chairman what's up? What's good? Don't worry the next hamma if 4ever. After we don learn lesson God will grant us blessing

Amen o
Me self wan migrate.. during my 2nd yr i get opportunity to enta austria with some of my uni friends thru libya-medsea-italy, but i neglect am say mk i graduate, nw i don grad no wrk, libya road don dey bloody...those guys succeeded , have good life & secured feature...they are making dia ppl bk home smile

1 Like

Re: Jobs In Nigeria Are For Children - If You Have Crossed 30 Move Ahead by timilehin007(m): 8:40am On May 15, 2017
Jubreal19:

It depends on the kind of job experienced or entry level.
pls safe the console for it is not relevant an inch...i have given all hope up on this hell hole of a country..at times i ask what was my offence that God had to create me in this part of the world..i doubt if anything good can ever come outta this shithole with the set of leaders in it...i can boldly say that i support the ipods if i ever said anything against them well i did for chatting sake..They are the only set of peepz that knows how this country problem can be solved...our main pronlem is based on ethnicity this the bitter truth. Obviously we cant live together..we cant tolerate each other no matter how we try. Let us go our separate ways and see how we all fair..

5 Likes

Re: Jobs In Nigeria Are For Children - If You Have Crossed 30 Move Ahead by Nobody: 9:31am On May 15, 2017
martinz1:

Please what kind of visa ar u procsn, student visa requires admision
visiting visa
Re: Jobs In Nigeria Are For Children - If You Have Crossed 30 Move Ahead by jerrrrry: 10:28am On May 15, 2017
easzypeaszy:
Tnx OP u try..av bin tinkin abt same tin bt here is what i did...

Am in my late 20s(29) bt wt B.Sc so I decided n wrote d just concluded Waec n cut 3yrs from my age...pls guys do u tink it cn wrk fr me as I apply fr job as 26..tnx
It can't work sorry.... employers are not dumb... They'll ask for the SSCE you used in gaining admission for your first degree.
Re: Jobs In Nigeria Are For Children - If You Have Crossed 30 Move Ahead by martinz1: 10:34am On May 15, 2017
dancok:
visiting visa
Isnt visiting visa not just for a couple of months stay, can i contact u(mail /fone) lets talk
Re: Jobs In Nigeria Are For Children - If You Have Crossed 30 Move Ahead by easzypeaszy(m): 2:55pm On May 15, 2017
jerrrrry:
It can't work sorry.... employers are not dumb... They'll ask for the SSCE you used in gaining admission for your first degree.
Hmmmm am using Napteb 2009 n dts wht I use to gt my admsn 2009..
Re: Jobs In Nigeria Are For Children - If You Have Crossed 30 Move Ahead by BLACKPANTHER(m): 8:17pm On May 15, 2017
martinz1:

Isnt visiting visa not just for a couple of months stay, can i contact u(mail /fone) lets talk

When you cross you change status. That's the game. And when that is done na work go de find you u only have to choose.

1 Like

Re: Jobs In Nigeria Are For Children - If You Have Crossed 30 Move Ahead by BLACKPANTHER(m): 8:21pm On May 15, 2017
goingape1:
I asked that question base on the rubbish you posted!

That's y I said your head is like Mango u no read am?
Re: Jobs In Nigeria Are For Children - If You Have Crossed 30 Move Ahead by siegfried99(m): 8:41pm On May 15, 2017
BLACKPANTHER:

When you cross you change status. That's the game. And when that is done na work go de find you u only have to choose.

Bros I sent you pm.

Pls can you give insight on "changing status" that u mentioned?
Re: Jobs In Nigeria Are For Children - If You Have Crossed 30 Move Ahead by Nobody: 9:39pm On May 15, 2017
martinz1:

my mail-deleola77@gmail.com/08064357013
Re: Jobs In Nigeria Are For Children - If You Have Crossed 30 Move Ahead by walexsho(m): 1:22am On May 16, 2017
technicallyrich:
I have a friend who is a graduate after seeking for job for long he bought a car and used it for taxi.he told me he makes Atleast 5k daily and he works morning and evenings and take the afternoon for rest.
One thing wrong with gradutes is pride,just like me I will fell so ashamed to be a cap man.but if you can start little especially with daily income please do and forget about the stigma afterall nobody will feed you and you are not stealing.
It's not pride my boss, I weep internally everyday and never think there is hope in this country. If death is so easy, I'll prefer not to exist anymore. where will the Graduate who can't even see common casual work to do gather money to buy a taxi.
I'm only resisting the temptation of not engaging in ahoo ahoo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jobs In Nigeria Are For Children - If You Have Crossed 30 Move Ahead by technicallyrich(m): 5:43pm On May 16, 2017
walexsho:

It's not pride my boss, I weep internally everyday and never think there is hope in this country. If death is so easy, I'll prefer not to exist anymore. where will the Graduate who can't even see common casual work to do gather money to buy a taxi.
I'm only resisting the temptation of not engaging in ahoo ahoo
A taxi is about 200k if you save for a year you can buy one. Another problem with guys is too many girl friends.date one for now that will help you and if you get a taxi you can be making Atleast 5k a day from there you can open other bussiness.
By the way are u in lagos.i have a bussiness I m planning.
Re: Jobs In Nigeria Are For Children - If You Have Crossed 30 Move Ahead by yinkeys(m): 5:52pm On May 16, 2017
brunofarad:
I agree to this

If after 30 you are still not experienced in any job field,
It will take special Grace of God to be employed again .
One of my coursemates got a good job at one of the multinationals at 34, right after graduating from a federal university. Anything goes in this country, this is Nigeria o. Lol.
Re: Jobs In Nigeria Are For Children - If You Have Crossed 30 Move Ahead by walexsho(m): 7:07pm On May 16, 2017
technicallyrich:

A taxi is about 200k if you save for a year you can buy one. Another problem with guys is too many girl friends.date one for now that will help you and if you get a taxi you can be making Atleast 5k a day from there you can open other bussiness.
By the way are u in lagos.i have a bussiness I m planning.

200 what? Sir, You don't know what's going on in auto market. it was around 2004-2007 that tokunbo 2 door volkswagen wagon was sold at that price.
I'll be glad if you can assist in getting a 4 door car that cost (200k). Even a new keke napep is now being sold 550k.
If there is a way you can assist in this regard. please call/whatsapp 09052249400. I'll Definitely source for the money by all means, either through Lapo or Grooming
Re: Jobs In Nigeria Are For Children - If You Have Crossed 30 Move Ahead by technicallyrich(m): 7:15pm On May 16, 2017
walexsho:

200 what? Sir, You don't know what's going on in auto market. it was around 2004-2007 that tokunbo 2 door volkswagen wagon was sold at that price.
I'll be glad if you can assist in getting a 4 door car that cost (200k). Even a new keke napep is now being sold 550k.
If there is a way you can assist in this regard. please call 09052249400. I'll Definitely source for the money by all means, either through Lapo or Grooming
Not tokunbo but naija fairly used.he said 200 to 300k.are you on wassap so we can chat
Re: Jobs In Nigeria Are For Children - If You Have Crossed 30 Move Ahead by walexsho(m): 8:44pm On May 16, 2017
technicallyrich:

Not tokunbo but naija fairly used.he said 200 to 300k.are you on wassap so we can chat
yes, actively on whatsapp 24/7
Re: Jobs In Nigeria Are For Children - If You Have Crossed 30 Move Ahead by BLACKPANTHER(m): 4:50am On May 17, 2017
siegfried99:

Bros I sent you pm.

Pls can you give insight on "changing status" that u mentioned?
All the Nairalanders that messaged me based on this thread I replied. I hope you got a reply from me if not send me a blank mail. Cheers.
Re: Jobs In Nigeria Are For Children - If You Have Crossed 30 Move Ahead by cameroncucumber(m): 10:13am On May 17, 2017
BLACKPANTHER:

Bro pls which/what category does one change status to? and for how long have u been in d states?

Pls ur prompt reply would be very necessary

THANKS...
Re: Jobs In Nigeria Are For Children - If You Have Crossed 30 Move Ahead by BLACKPANTHER(m): 5:04am On Jun 04, 2017
goingape1:
and joblessness is for adult as for robbery and corruption is for the grown up men undecided

you have a fvcked up mentality

Just as u are mentally derailed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pay Package For Stanbic Bank / Nigeria Immigration Service In Another Illegal Recruitment / The Lagos State Government Has Started Online Registration Of Jobless People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.